It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police beat, taser mentally ill homeless man to death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
HOLY #

I hope these bastards burn in #ing hell man

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
hear this man screaming for his dad...

and people let it happen like the SA beatings in early nazi germany...maybe they are shocked, some cry for justice but in the end nobody raises his voice and so these things will go on and will get more brutal and unnessesary like things went in nazi germany...

if i would be close i had thrown a stone or something to disrupt them...and go way closer to record it so the images can be used in curt like the rodney king footage...
edit on 27-7-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I wonder what happens when one actualy raises his or her voice and actualy do something to stop it?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by earthling42

in germany it would be nonassistance of a person in danger because its clearly visible that there is no need for that kind of brutality and cops are only people and can go in jail (like they will / should) for such actions...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I can't even watch it. That's disgusting, and those demon-possessed men will pay for what they have done. God bless that poor man. I pray the next reality he knows is to see our Lord and Savior face to face.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

He is murdered, that is quite a brutality indeed, and yes they should go to jail for this.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Yet again.

And just while I'm reading about 5 Police Officers in our sleepy, small community who dragged a young girl back to the stations "interview room" and proceeded to give her a beating. All because she was drunk (and by drunk, I mean 'a bit tiddly', not 'lying in the street face down drunk'). The security footage was leaked by another concerned Officer present. Front page of our local paper has a full page photo showing this event and the Officers (all with blurred faces). Interestingly, being that it is a small community, it wasn't hard to work out who they were. The ridicule & insults they are receiving from locals is great!

I'm fed up with this rot. I understand fully that not all Police Officers are bad but it seems to me as though nearly every day I'm reading or seeing footage of another civilian being thrashed to within an inch of their life, or - as in this case, killed for simple misdemeanours. I can’t even see a misdemeanour in this event anyway.

They are weak bullies. What's their story? Picked on at school as kids and are now out to show the world how tough they are? Small penis syndrome? Or maybe they were just sadists in the first place. What a great position they have obtained to be able to pursue their sadistic passion. All under the cover of "keeping law and order"...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Only a matter of time before ATS's own little posse of cops and cop apologists to come goose-stepping out of the woodwork and explain to us pedestrians just what this guy did to deserve his execution.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It's well known that the profession of being a police officer attracts bullies. You become a cop for three reasons: 1) you wanna help people, 2) it's a job, and 3) you're a bully who wants to hide behind a badge.

I wouldn't say 99% of cops are bullies, but I wouldn't say 99% of them are in it to help people either I think the profession is a very mixed bag.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This makes me sick. I mean if people saw someone getting beaten up by 6 other 'normal' people the reaction would be way different, but because it's the POLICE they accept it or feel like they can't do anything.

I'll finish by saying this, I will get arrested for assault of an officer before I would let this happen, if I saw someone getting beat up in an alley I would go help, I would certainly do the same regardless if the abusers were police officers. It's just not right!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Thats sick i cant believe this could happen.
what are the police in this nation turning into...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I can't believe that these cops would need to taser him 5 times and then on top of that beat him to death with six cops against one person. Being tasered one time is more than enough to make a normal person unable to move. Even if the person did assault these cops there no need for such brutality with six cops around, there would normally be no need for any tasering they could just keep him on the ground handcuff him then drive him off to police station without the poor guy getting beaten to death.

In my opinion the facts speak for themselves 6 cops beating and tasering a homeless guy to death for resisting arrest? Are you kidding me? This is no doubt police brutality and just sickening to read about something like this.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is a pitiful shame...These cops should be hung by the neck till dead......

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Because they haven't released any information yet. I agree I don't see how the police will be able to get out of this one as it's reminiscent of the Rodney King pictures but I still don't make calls without seeing evidence and making up my own mind.

Neither should any of you.
Is this some kind of joke? What more "evidence" do you need than seeing a mentally ill homeless man bleeding to death on a hospital bed? Do you think he looked like that before his encounter with the cops?

Look at that picture, he's bleeding out of his f****** eyes dude! They beat him into a coma! That's not just a few punches, they were trying to seriously hurt him.

Every one of these pathetic cowards that beat him to death should be sent to Guantanamo Bay and tortured for the rest of their worthless lives.

Every single American citizen needs to carry a weapon with them at all times, so in case something terrible like this is happening and people can only watch, instead they pull out their guns, and say "That's enough, back up or you're dead". No, they shouldn't even be given the option, if cops are seen abusing their power like this, citizens should shoot them dead on the spot without thinking twice.

The Black Panthers need to make a comeback.

I called the police department, (714)738-6800, and they transferred me to whoever was handling that case, and I got a voicemail. So I'll call back tomorrow with some questions, I advise every person reading this to do the same.

I plan to ask: Have the 6 officers involved in the death of Kelly Thomas been fired? How is the Fullerton Police Department helping the greiving family of Kelly Thomas, his father Tom being a former sheriff's deputy? How are officers trained to react when a suspect is resisting arrest? Why did 6 officers need to beat an unarmed man into a coma and taze him 5 times simply because he was resisting arrest? (Then I save the best for last, If I'm talking to one of those 6 officers involved in the beating) Next time you look your children or wife in the eyes, imagine that it was one of them that you beat to death, and not a defenseless, mentally ill homeless man.

Any suggestions?
edit on 27-7-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
There is NO CHANCE that these officers will be charged with murder.

Nowadays, a cop can walk up to ANYONE and yell "gun" and start shooting...gun or not. They can beat you all they want as long as they yell "stop resisting". Not to mention for every bad cop there are 20 who will stand behind him.

These guys were out looking for a niiiiiice paid vacation, and by all means--they found him.

RIP Mr. Thomas. May your next chance be met with more dignity.
edit on 7/27/11 by Tharsis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Ya know.....you do realize that cops are trained and brainwashed to believe that if a suspect gets froggy, that equals their life is in danger and they must fight full force to put the threat down.

This is why this happens in the fashion it does........

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
There's so mich crap going on this world that I don't even know what to say. You hear it especially on ATS. Society is a house and it is in the process of crumbling. Pipes are ready to burst, the foundation is sliding, holes in the floor, a leaky roof. I would just say wait for the thing to collapse, then build anew

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by Backslider

I've also seen guys drugged out take multiple tazer hits and effectively fighting 6 cops at once so what's your point?

You honestly have a problem waiting for all the facts before judging someone? I really hope you never get called for jury duty.

Yep, you're right! We should all act as civilly as the police did in this matter. Clearly they had all the facts when they beat this man to death. Obviously police acting as judge, jury, and executioner is a good thing. Thank God we have the kind of police that have to inflict this kind of damage on someone who has allegedly resisted arrest.

If only the imprudent members of this site would act as reasonably and as civilly as the police in this matter did...of course, if the members of this did, those police officers would be dead and if any outrage over their death because a bunch of angry internet posters beat police officers to death, you would be right there admonishing this outrage demanding that people wait for all the facts.

You're a real mensch.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This is clearly a murder, but will the #ing cops get charge with murder? # NO THEY WON'T!

They will get paid suspension and laugh about it with there piece of # cop buddies afterwards.

Wish the higher powers would cleanse these disgusting pigs off this earth, send them straight to hell!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42
I wonder what happens when one actualy raises his or her voice and actualy do something to stop it?

That is when they charge you with invading police business and you get charged with a crime!
You'll then probably get tasered 20 times and beat with a flashlight while 3 others smash your face in the dirt!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join