It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police beat, taser mentally ill homeless man to death

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
laist.com...
articles.ocregister.com...

Heard this on KFI

Fullerton city council finally holds a meeting regarding the Kelly Thomas case. Their main defense for the slow quiet response to this:

"We have never had this happened before. We do not know what to do. Give us more time to investigate."

Really? America hasn't dealt with a gang of 6 or more people assaulting/murdering a single man before? GIVE THE THUGS THE DEATH SENTENCE

Set an example to all the other thuglices out there.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Motha -

That was a bloodthirst. I'm done defending cops on this site. The mentality of a bunch of raped apes.

Cowards.
edit on 3-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
All cops should be given full psych assessments. I just can't see how any moral person could rationalize a "death" beating of an unarmed homeless man.

This poor guy was crying and pleading for his life AND they still continued to taser and beat him..

Only sociopaths or extremely desensitized individuals are capable of this type of extreme brutality. And again not one of the many LEO present attempted to diffuse the situation. Even those LEOs who watched should be held as accomplices.

If you haven't seen the photo of this man after the beating - check the OP link.
It takes a one hell of a horrendous beating to do that kind of injury.
Even someone who truly resisted arrest does not deserve a beat down like that.

AND he wasn't even guilty or charged with a crime to top it off...

edit on 3-8-2011 by matito because:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

Those witnesses need to get in contact with the Family, so they can relay their witness testimony to the families lawyers. If they have them. Lets hope they do not go to the police with their statements.

The bus driver asked him what happened and the witness replied, "the homeless guy was just chillin' then the cops came, two cop cars came. They tried to get him but he just ran off."

He went on to say when they caught him, "they pounded his face against the curb."

He said when more police officers arrived, "they tased him six times and then they hogtied him."

The bus driver suggested the witnesses contact the news media.

He called his dispatcher on the radio and repeated what he'd just heard.

So much for him supposedly resisting arrest eh,

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by balon0

It's happened before. He was just sweeping it under the rug hoping he could hide it and it would go away. It usually does.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.msnbc.msn.com...< br />
Sorry if this has been posted already, I didn't have time to go through every page and post. This link here states what happened and it sickens me. In the first video posted, you get to listen in on what the Witnesses said.

P.s. Some of you back in the first 2 pages mentioned that no-body spoke up to try to stop it. In the first video in the link, you hear one of the witnesses say people tried to stop the cops. They were yelling at the cops telling them they needed to stop and enough was enough. Someone did try to stop the cops. They wouldn't listen.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

Well hopefully this will not go away, I hope the father and the mother take this all the way. I do hope they do not take any compensation offerings from the Authorities, or back down over intimidation if any comes their way. Go all the way to the SUPREME Court if they need to.

These officers need to be held to account for this.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustBreathe11
What did he do to deserve this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a30dffaf0416.jpg[/atsimg]

Nothing!
He existed in a society that now is totally void of any sense of the spirit,
it is a dark and souless country consumed by the dead and dying who rule and occupy it, and by those who wait in line for their turn to be violated next, yet deny it will happen to them.

There are 2 camps the oppressors and the oppressed.
This is nothing less than manslaughter.
edit on 4-8-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: to add

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

Looks like that's already happening. I found some other more recent articles and there is even a press release on the PD's website asking people to come forward and give a statement to the DA.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This on the CBS morning news this morning

Source

I am sure nothing will come of it that will be justified.

But, this is another sign that the American people are waking up.
edit on 8/4/2011 by mustangill because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What needs to happen is for the busnesses to start voting with their feet. Hit the city in the wallet hard enough to hurt.
Aside From Alcoa and Kimberly Clark most of the other businesses are small enough to relocate.

That would send a message louder than a citizen protest.

Who wants to work in a city where the murderous thugs wear a uniform?
edit on 4-8-2011 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
For those who wish to express their outrage.

I suggest submitting online feedback form to the Orange County DA Office demanding justice.

Orange County DA:
orangecountyda.com...
www.orangecountyda.com...

If there is enough public outrage then maybe justice will be served for once.

This is what I submitted to the OC DA office. Feel free to use it.

Please prosecute the officers involved in the Kelly Thomas murder.
A murder is a murder. A crime is a crime. A criminal with a badge is still a criminal.

Restore trust in our law enforcement and legal system.

Ignore the many excuses and rationalizations and stand up to homicidal law enforcement officers who act as they are above the law and who act violently without any restraint, tolerance or moral code.

Are you going to defend these six desensitized criminals who brutalize in the name of the citizens they are sworn to protect or are you going to set an example of the gross misuse of power and charge them with manslaughter like they deserve?

Release the recorded video so everyone can see the extent of the extreme violence that was perpetrated by Fullerton police department. Everyone has already seen the disturbing photos.

Anything less than manslaughter charges will be considered an miscarriage of justice and will only fuel the public outrage more. You decide.

edit on 4-8-2011 by matito because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by matito

Ok I sent them a message, used my own words. Come one everyone get involved by clicking those links.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by matito

Don't waste your time

You would have a better chance at true justice by sending an email to someone on the inside of the La Inner city gangs, Bloods, Crips, MS-13 etc. Justice 'would' be served but it is like a selling your soul thing.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This cop ramos, is the lowest of low, I want Obama to come out and say this man " the victim could be his brother ".
This is the worst I have ever seen ramos is a perfect example why people hate cops, all of these bastards involve should be shot.

And then the crooks try and buy off the victim's father what skum,

I hope a big Alien monster take's a big crap right on The Fullerton Police station, and they all drown in crap, and there are no good ones, or they would of stood up along time ago to these bums, like Manuel Ramos', alias piece of crap.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join