It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A History of Conformity: Why the NWO Needs Organized Religion to Succeed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
(A quick preface... this post is in no way meant to be anti-Christian, Islam, Jewish, or any of the other organized religions commonly recognized around the world. I am a firm believer in personal freedoms; physical, mental, and spiritual.)

Good morning fellow ATS'ers,

Like many of you, I too feel that there is a group of elitists whose families have, for generations, been plotting and scheming to bring the world under their control in the form of a one-world government. It also stands to reason that since man can be spiritual in nature that a one-world religion would go far in supporting said government and quelling any would-be rebellion or dissidence.

After much research into Celtic and western European history over the last few months I believe I have found sound evidence to support my theory that the elite need organized religion to be prevalent in order to achieve their goal of world domination.

A few quick links for the three major religions commonly known to the west...

Christianity

Islam

Judaism

Most of us are familiar to some extent or another with these beliefs. We see churches, synagogues, and to a lesser extent in the United States, mosques, every day without fail. We know the Golden Rule, the 10 Commandments, what a Bar Mitzvah is, perhaps even the 5 Tenets followed by muslims. Organized religion is considered a normal, and in some areas, an absolute, way to live ones life.

But what about those who do not adhere to the major religions? What about the pagans in all of their varieties? Or the atheists who require more than faith for belief?

For the most part they are shunned.
Spurned.
Ridiculed and demeaned.

The question then is why? Why does organized religion seem to go out of it's way to make life more difficult for the heretics/infidels? Is it the nature of the religion or is there an agenda at work?
And how does all of this fit in with a one-world government hell-bent on complete control of humanity?

The simple answer: Conformity. Every person believing the same thing, having the same thoughts, reacting to change in the same manner. A pre-ordained set of actions that will be taken by one who follows a certain faith or belief system.

Example: Muslims must pray to the East 5 times a day. Christians are normally expected to pay 10% of their gross income in tithes to the church. Jews must abstain from consuming food that is not kosher.
Religious norms, norms that are hardly even questioned and most usually blindly followed. Questions are usually met with hostility and barbed inquiries into the asker's strength of faith.

Let's look back to the Spanish Inquisition...

The Inquisition

Some historians say this tragic period in our history was a play by the Catholic church to solidify the power of the Holy See (the Vatican). Others say it was intended to discredit and destroy freemasonry as athiests and blasphemers.

I theorize that the Inquisition was brought about to once and for all quell the ancient pagan traditions that were as unique and varied as the people of western Europe. These people, while similar in some respects, worshipped and lived in ways that were troublesome to the powerbrokers (read Church) of the world at that time. From one tribe to the next the ruling class did not know exactly what to expect from these wild peoples.

The Spanish and medieval inquisitons, followed by the mass witch hunts in Europe and even Salem, all drew inspiration from the late Roman empire conversion to Christianity by Constantine. The Emperor Constantine, who oversaw the Council of Nicaea. The very same Council who canonized the Bible and excluded the apocryphal books as heretical because of their similarities and even acceptance of paganist traditions.
The failure of these movements to destroy the ancient traditions, in my opinion, is what brought about the Great Commision missionairy movements of the past few centuries.

You might ask why the NWO would care so much about silly pagans. It is a valid question, and I think it can best be answered as such...

Pagans/witches/atheists are predominately strong-willed outsiders. Loners. More self-sufficient (on average) than your everyday Catholic. They do not pray for things to change... they actively try to promulgate the change they desire. They do not wait for clarification from an Imam or Pope; they research and find the answers for themselves. They do not blindly believe what is given to them by decree; they question. And what if, just if, the powers they claim to manifest truly exist? How would the NWO even begin to control that which is uncontrollable?

The last thing the NWO wants are large numbers of people who think and question, who defy ignorance, who act rather than complain. For the NWO, heaping the majority of the world's population into a clear and definied idealogy makes 'reigning in the herd' much easier. I believe that is why you see verses such as Exodus 22:18... "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." And the banning of ancient traditions such as scrying and divination practiced by our ancestors who celebrated their connection with their ancestors and the natural world. I also theorize that due to the threat said connection has to the plans of the NWO is why we see such tragedies as the recent Gulf of Mexico oil spill and the continued pollution of the environment. If you cannot destroy the pagan outright, simply destroy or diminish the source of their power.

This is my theory and one that I believe holds some merit. I am sure many of you will disagree with my thoughts on this subject, which is why ATS is such a wonderful site, seeing as it opens our eyes and minds to new ways of seeing and thinking. Thanks for taking the time to read, and I look forward to reading your responses.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
When discussing the validity of an NWO I often see people post about the how's but never the why's. This is how they are going to do this or that but it's always hard to figure out the why would they do it part.

It seems to me that if this group was powerful enough to control governments and military's then they already have all the power they need unless i'm missing something. Do they have a burning desire to make their own flag or something or have countries named after them?

What would motivate a group who already has all the power to go any further?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Those who lust for power are like the greedy... the only thing that will satisfy them is more power. And mankind, while very much reigned in at this time in history, is by no means totally controlled.

Yet. We still have some freedoms, we can still freely exchange ideas, for the most part. We still choose whom we spend our lives and time with, and where we work.

But that is still too much freedom allowed for any sort of global governing body to enact complete dominance. There is still work left to be done on their part and inaction on ours.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

The question then is why? Why does organized religion seem to go out of it's way to make life more difficult for the heretics/infidels? Is it the nature of the religion or is there an agenda at work? And how does all of this fit in with a one-world government hell-bent on complete control of humanity?

The simple answer: Conformity. Every person believing the same thing, having the same thoughts, reacting to change in the same manner. A pre-ordained set of actions that will be taken by one who follows a certain faith or belief system.

If the NWO is looking to use religious conformity for it's own ends then good luck to them, because I can't think of even one thing that ALL Christians conform to do.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Star and flag, threads like these make ATS worthwhile.

The great irony of ALL religious defenders who claim to oppose the NWO is that they ALL claim that THEIR religion is the only one that isn't corrupt. Of course the Catholic Church is an evil puppet of the Illuminati... but my Anglican Church could NEVER be abused in that way! Sure, we concentrate power in the hands of bishops and ecclesiastical hierarchies, but...

Of course the Catholic and Anglican Churches are evil puppets of the Illuminati... but my Baptist Church could NEVER be abused in that way! Sure, we all accept our preacher's interpretation of the Bible, but...

I think that the reason religious conspiracy theorists have such a hard time accepting that organized religion is evil is because their opposition to the NWO depends entirely on myths propagated solely for the sake of organizing religion. I mean, think about it. Even if you are a completely independent Christian, never attended any Church in your life, never received any religious education or guidance in your life, completely-self educated in the Bible... you are still basing your beliefs on the Code of Christianity. The Bible could just as well be called the Codex Ecclesia - Book of the Church. As you said in the OP, it implicitly denies any alternative or new revelations or prophets.

Frankly, the whole "Jesus Saves" myth is really the niggling core of the problem of religious objections. Even reading the Bible, it's a big stretch to say that faith in Jesus is the only way to salvation. Jesus makes it really clear to any half-literate, non-brainwashed person that he is showing the way to his disciples for them to heal themselves. The word salvation comes from the word salve, as in the healing herb sage. Notice the double etymology here; a sage is a wise man; a wise man salves the soul. Nowhere in the terminology of Jesus is there a claim that you are tainted forever with something that can never be washed off. His whole program is about spiritual medicine. He even uses a literal healing ointment, the baptismal oil described in Exodus, which is made from cannabis. Maybe if people were allowed to try this, they would heal their souls and have a personal revelation, instead of being spoonfed theological sophistry and meaningless lies. But if they had a personal revelation, why would they need the Bible anymore...?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by monkcaw

You can't think of any?
Love, everyone is to be loved equally, No Hate, just pray for their souls.We are not the judge but have leeway to not associate with those who are mislead.Speak the truth and let it fall accordingly.It almost always works.
The truth can not be questioned. The rest will be questioned.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
reply to post by monkcaw

You can't think of any?
Love, everyone is to be loved equally, No Hate, just pray for their souls.We are not the judge but have leeway to not associate with those who are mislead.Speak the truth and let it fall accordingly.It almost always works.
The truth can not be questioned. The rest will be questioned.

Everything can... and should, be questioned, in my opinion.

We as a species are far too reliant on 'leaders' when we should be exploring our own paths. We have lived so long in fear of 'hell' and eternal damnation that we have stagnated because of it.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

This is why Religion is a force multiplier; and a divider, a separater, declaring a subjective account of "good" and declaring all those who refuse to submit as objectively evil:-

edit on 9-8-2011 by ExistentialNightmare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
What a coincidence, I was just reading this:

www.texemarrs.com...

Now, I'm not a christian or a follower of this guy and I haven't read his books but apparently there's sinister connections all over, I haven't really checked their accuracy since I don't have the time but we all know TPTB are knee-deep in religions, hell, the cabal might even have played a role in a few of them if their brotherhood really stretches back to ancient times as many people would suggest.

top topics

join