It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War crimes by NATO commited against Libya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

NATO is targeting the water supply system in Libya meaning that nearly everyone on both sides of this MOSSAD inspired revolution are going to soon to be running out of water and that's a basic human right , hence ilegal act and since this ilegal act sets the president then this leaves the west open to reprisal attacks on our own water supply infrastructure even with the clear majority of westerners being against the illegal invasion of Libya.

On top of dropping depleted uranium on the civilians NATO claims to be protecting we now have attacks on the water system and both are war crimes so not only do our leaders treat us with contempt in starting this war so that zionist corporatioms can profit but they clearly believe they are above the law.

Continue to read with links

Hollywood has realy screwed up on this block buster movie and the viewers want their money back

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
No 1-Liners: Please do not create minimal "me too," "I agree," or similar very-short replies. (Adding "second line" to short comments doesn't count.)
No Big-Quotes: Please edit-down posts you quote to just the important parts as it greatly improves the readability of your response.
No Shorthand: Please do not use "txting" shorthand in your posts, this is an international site and many people may not understand your post.
Respect: Give credit where credit is due, please do not paste entire pieces content from other sites, privide a short salient snippet and link to the source.
State Your Case: If you're posting links to other sites or videos, please include your commentary on how the video is relevant to the discussion.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread
edit on 7/27/2011 by Mirthful Me because: EX Tags.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I'm not american, Im from good old peacefull Canada but ive been following theses stories about libya and i have to say its now just USA. I think i heard this morning that now the UK aknowledges (excuse my spelling) the rebels as the true government of Libya and will only deal with them. theres obviosuly some hidden agenda for the UN.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kindofsmart

"theres obviosuly some hidden agenda for the UN. "

Yes the UN members have an hidden agenda allright because they will destroy all the churches in europre if their zionists paymasters paid them double time rates.

Gaddffi was a puppet, no too ways and for that he should hang with the rest of them but he has turned against them and he also wanted a gold backed currency is why he must go.

Tell me the last time politicans or banksters did us any frigging good,

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
From my research and what I have seen, US/NATO are the terrorists in this conflict. I also become quite disillusioned with the International Criminal Court when it filed a warrant for Gaddafi. From over 150 petitions the ICC have only accepted 5 or 6 cases so far. Their role is to take on the worst of the worst untouchables, it should be Bush and his buddies going to the ICC. From this position we are living under the rule of fear and not of law.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
From my research and what I have seen, US/NATO are the terrorists in this conflict. I also become quite disillusioned with the International Criminal Court when it filed a warrant for Gaddafi. From over 150 petitions the ICC have only accepted 5 or 6 cases so far. Their role is to take on the worst of the worst untouchables, it should be Bush and his buddies going to the ICC. From this position we are living under the rule of fear and not of law.

Well said

Thing is people that do the research on this all end up drawing the same conclusions on this fake war in Libya but we need the sheep to wake up and they are not going to do much untill they are homeless, hungry or both from what i can see.

it's almost as if they know the elite ruleing class are as bent as hell and don't think any of this will effect them some day but killing kids in Libya, Iraq, Afganistan is not a big step for killing adults in the USA and they would do this to turn a buck just like 9/11 if we don't stop them.
edit on 27-7-2011 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Master_007

At the moment all I can recommend is to help build the public pressure to reinvestigate 9/11. The best source I have found so far is '9/11 Blueprint for Truth' video.google.com... . Ron Paul is providing hints in this direction, but until he is sure about the public will and support to take this on there could be a lot of backlash if he jumps too early.

Don't be afraid to talk about, share what you know and help raise the public awareness. It can be a very big shock when someone first learns about it if they are unaware and it does take time to sink in and process the implications. Anger and disillusion are common reactions and if too much comes out too fast and it can get sketchy. It does sound like plans have been made if there is a public uprising so we need to be responsible in how we approach it. If we want to restore civility then we need to be civil about it.

edit on 27-7-2011 by kwakakev because: added 'and'

new topics

top topics

join