It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's Urgent Warning

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
reply to post by Talltexxxan

'Even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i shall fear no evil'

Shiver and chills reading this passage.

Im not even American and i believe if Ron is really about what he says hes about, he is our greatest hope for humanity !

What you wrote is what a lot of people thought about Obama....

Wanting something is theory, realising is reality and that is not always do-able,

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Originally posted by Stovokor
Never thought a republican would be this gay liberals political hero..but he sure is.

He is not a republican. He is a Libertarian. There is a difference.

Philosophically, Dr. Paul is libertarian BUT he is currently running for the Republican presidential nomination.

I have changed my voter registration from Independent to Republican so I can vote for him in the Primary.

Only registered Rpublicans can vote in the Republican Primary.

It was easy here in Florida. I downloaded the form off the County Election website and mailed it in.

Ron Paul sounds honest because he IS honest.

Our country is in a huge mess: Dr. Paul is the ONLY politician I trust to lead us.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Maskirovka

I totally agree with the comment that he isn't mainstream enough to gain the publics attention. This is where I feel it is necessary for us Americans to do what we are supposed to do when a situation such as this arises. Speak his words to everyone you can! Get his message out to the sleeping sheeple of America. Hit every social network you are a member of with videos or things he stands for. If WE THE PEOPLE WANT A TRUE CHANGE, WE THE PEOPLE MUST MAKE IT HAPPEN. Amen.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Sounds a heck of a lot more like something Mr O would do.... a counterfeit POTUS manufacturing counterfeit bullion.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maskirovka
Call me a defeatist or a pessimist, or whatever, but unfortunately I don't think Paul stands much chance in 2012. He speaks much common sense, but his proposals are far too radical, too different to what US voters are used to. He is not, for want of a better word, 'mainstream' enough to reach a majority. He doesn't spew slogans, regurgitate well known political cliches, or come across as the type of guy who might think about starting some wars here and there - in other words, he is just not presidential. I get the sad feeling, however, that in years to come he'll be the guy that people think about and wonder why the hell no one listened to him.

I thought much the same way about Ted Stevens. He's essentially the pro labor rights non-corporatist version of Ron Paul.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
when i vote for Mr Paul i will not be voting for a republican..i never have, i will be voting for a true statesman and our very last chance to fix this country before it falls apart. If Mr. Paul does not become president, i pray my state secedes.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ron Paul is dangerous. Of course he is right. But so is not cheating on your spouse. You think that is going to stop???

That is what he is trying to do. Jesus H Christmas bells.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I hope he will finally be elected, because he is getting older, and would be shame if die before presidency.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
when i vote for Mr Paul i will not be voting for a republican..i never have, i will be voting for a true statesman

Well, he is still running as a member of the GOP, also known as the Republican Party, so good luck with that.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
THIS GAME BEING PLAYED HAS NOT CHANGED FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS
same game over and over same gameplan over and over
ron and people like me scare them because we refuse to play their game of fear and control so we say new rule take my positive and i ignore your negative and the game will change as they have no plan for new game
it is all not real nadda and if we do not play they lose control
people see hear and quit thinking as long as they are coming after me you do not lose a thing so it is alright
let us americans quit allowing 550 carreeer set for life politicians mislead misinform with no consequences to the very people who create a mess of everything i fought for for lies and magik
how do 550 people control 350 million makes no sense to me
how about all go away no for life benefits for one term and no pay until american jobs are created
ron scares all of them he does say what you want to hear only what he feels is right and for that alone he will get my vote
new game who will join ?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LooksLikeWeMadeIt

Yes, because where a presidential candidate lives is almost as important as the color of his skin...

Anyways...go Ron. You got my vote PARTNER YEEEEE-HAW!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Ron Paul is climbing a bit in the Rebublican primary polls (not that I really buy into them). I wish he didn't wear the Republican label, since I'd rather not vote for ANY of the two party tricksters, but if that's what he has to do in order to be taken seriously as far as mainstream America goes, whatever. He has my vote, he's a Libertarian essentially anyway.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
reading from a cue card is not his forte i think

You do realise that he's reading a prepared speech from an autocue, dont you?
With the image carefully framed so the obligatory American Flag appears in the background.

There's nothing spontaneous about this at all. Its probably not even the first take.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I'm still on the fence about Mr. Paul, I mean when somethings too good to be true.... Now lets say he wins and turns out to actually be the guy he says he is how long do you think his lifespan will be? I see him getting assassinated very early, if that doesn't get everyone to revolt then we're pretty screwed. I'll have a very hard time voting for him since he's in the republicant party, I have no love for democraps either. Another question I have is he a very intelligent man he's got to know people are going to try and kill him. Unless of course he turns out to be corporately owned like all the rest. Almost like "Y'all thought obama, bush, clinton,etc.. were bad well guess again I'm here to finish wrecking this train."

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I truly hope all of you pro-Paul posters are registered in the GOP primary.

If he doesn't win that first you will never get the chance to vote for him ever.

Don't just wait for him to cruise through and think you will vote for him next november.

This is his first battle and he needs your help. All of you independents and liberals that want to vote him in NEED to register and get him the nomination first.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
ive heard of all this, did anyone see the "gift" that some minister or something of anothr country said would be the worldwide curency

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
REPTOID i don't trust him either. tptb have eliminated everyone else that spoke against things how has he been able to survive. open your eyes all the way. Washington needs a facelift and everyone there now needs to go, EVERYONE! i hate to say but maybe just maybe, there need to be more women running the world because the arrogance of men have destroyed it!!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Ron Paul is an amazing man and could lead this country!
i sure hope he gets elected.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by black0h

I HAVE NEVER BEEN INVOLVED IN POLITICS TIL MR PAUL
i will actively participate in my sate this is important i will volunteer again to do anything for my country

this time for me and mine not a lie

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Apparently this video isn't new. See it here, uploaded Feb 2010

The message still holds true though! This word is still none the less urgent and must be shared!

I haven't heard any slogan or catchy phrase from him yet, and my guess is he doesn't need it. He addresses the real problems, instead of focusing on non issues or straight up lying about others. Ron Paul doesn't need to sell us bull# with catchy phrases like the other leeches
edit on 27-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join