It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturn rocking back and forth?? What if CW Leonis were really Nibiru? Link inside.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

I don't know about NASA papers and all, but here is a man that is researching it and eloquently explains why there is no research into this field:

Here is what Jim McCanney has to say about Comet Elenin:

Comet Elenin IS NOT A THREAT to earth ... my name and work regarding the electrical nature of comets and the solar system are being hijacked by a government backed misinformation crew making all kinds of wild claims about Comet Elenin ... these postings are on web pages and blogs and many professionally made youtube videos disguised as coming from "average people" like you and me ... many times claiming to have resources to un-named "professional astronomers" who "verify" their baloney stories ... some claim that they talk to aliens who "confirm McCanney's work" along with completely distorted ramblings ... some claim Comet Elenin will cause all sorts of disaster with time lines and dates with some claiming you should move to certain "safe sites" on a given timeline ... these sites and people we have found are all coming from the same place ... let me make it perfectly clear that Comet Elenin is a small comet that will likely not be even seen by most people since it is so small and far away ... someone (group) is spending a lot of time and money to make a major issue out of a complete non-issue ...

www.jmccanneyscience.com...

He rambles on like that for a while. He is under the delusion that it is NASA that is creating these silly web pages, YouTube videos and documents like the one in question. I ask you, KSprepared, are you a NASA "disinfo agent?"
edit on 28-7-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

edit on 28-7-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Love your use of the word 'rambles'. Just proves I'm right.

I believe he is trying to distance himself and his science from all the fearmongers because those fearmongers will cause everyone on the fence to dismiss his work out of hand. I do not think he believes elenin is a threat, but I do believe he thinks we know next to nothing about comets and that each is as different from the next as you and I are different from each other. I listen to both sides of the argument to come to my conclusions. I don't just listen to one and dismiss the rest. The age of the internet is awakening many people and causing them to do their own research and try to make sense of the given and the hidden facts.

Here's a video that might help you understand:

edit on 28-7-2011 by KSprepared because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

and these Archetypes found throughout the world in many diverse cultures, are a sure sign of the electric universe, aside from comets and NASA's findings that were all predicted by the EU theorists, including lack of water, carrying a charge. Comets aren't dirty iceballs, they're capacitors.

The problem with the electric universe is that it involves interactions between plus and minus charges. Nothing of that sort is detected or observed in the universe.

Consider the Sun-Earth-Moon system. They are attracted to each other. Only opposites attract in EM. So if the earth is say a plus, then are the Moon and Sun both minus? Ok. Then are humans minus as well? Try to come up with a consistent system of opposites attracting and see that it simply cannot be made to work.

Those artifacts world wide, since antiquity, where a library of information. Concering the nature of the universe, EU, plasma exchanges, and planetary lineups. And disasters.

Implausible interpretations leads to implausible conclusions. It is more accurate to say that false interpretations lead to false conclusions.

But its called 9/11 and is going to be closest to the sun on 9/11 or hours before it, and this is not a good thing. it means its a false flag event to me.

Numerology is meaningless - AGAIN!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Numerology is meaningless - AGAIN!

Maybe to you, but not to the Illuminati, so if it were a false flag, that would be exactly the day they would choose.
edit on 28-7-2011 by KSprepared because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Maybe to you, but not to the Illuminati

First you refuse to deny that you are a NASA disinfo agent, now you admit that you know how the Illuminati work. You should be careful, this is a conspiracy website, you might get misunderstood!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It does seem fishy to me that right when the internet hysteria caused by Terral03 was dying down and people were starting to dismiss or become numbed to the issue, that we now have someone related to this issue (Cru) coming forward with this info. Makes me think maybe false flag also, just have to watch.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Did you not watch The Calling video series I alluded to? The illuminati do not hide their symbolism, they are proud of their heritage. It is everywhere you look. Of course I know about it, everyone who is awake and researching does.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

This is a good example of the limited EM effects upon the solar system. Magnetic and electric fields do not shape the solar systemor universe, but can have local effects on small amounts of mass.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by maritimo69

Nothing discussed in this thread suggests we are in a binary system. Most stars are not in binary systems. Many stars the size of our Sun appear to be in binary systems. There is no star that emits in the optical range and is a companion to our Sun. Sky surveys would have detected such an object long ago. Is there a brown dwarf? Probably not, otherwise IRAS and WISE should have detected such an object.

The question is whether or not there is another planet in the solar system. If it is the surveys show nothing close, not even in the Kuiper belt.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Your claim is that "NASA is waking up to the electric universe."

I asked:

Can you tell me anyone at NASA that believes in the theory? Can you show me where NASA is using that idea? Can you show me any publications that support this theory?

You answered by posting links to someone that is NOT associated with NASA.

So the answer is NO. You made up this claim about NASA and electric universe didn't you? This claim is as made up as the write up being discussed.

Look at this jmcanney science page. You call it eloquent, yet it is nothing more than a rambling manifesto about how science is attempting to squash this idea. That is the sort of rubbish that is used as an introduction by people that do not have the facts on their side.

Eloquent? It's a long run on diatribe. Most of the writing does not even make use of sentences. How about this part between ellipsis.

with the same disinformation crew controlling both sides of the "debate")

Instead of dealing with facts this person is selling dried food to weenies buying into some disaster scenario. The guy is making money selling false tales.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Love your use of the word 'rambles'. Just proves I'm right.

It's an obvious ramble of no content other than an effort to prop up some sort of failed claim he needs to sell food to the daft that fall for these ridiculous claims.

I listen to both sides of the argument to come to my conclusions.

Listening is the start. Testing the claims made is the important next step.

You go on to claim that the internet allows people to do their own research. No. People have been able to do research before the internet. Maybe you are too young to remember such a time, but for millennia before the internet people could do their own research. What makes the internet so interesting is that it makes it possible for everyone to publish. Along with the good comes a lot of rubbish such as the write up being discussed in this thread.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Maybe to you, but not to the Illuminati, so if it were a false flag, that would be exactly the day they would choose.

The claims of the importance of numerology are silly claims that have been made for centuries. It simply expresses nothingness. You might want to look up the term apophenia.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

All that is happening is that people are moving from one fad to another. As one fad becomes commonplace, i.e. hum drum, then another fad takes it place. You think that is fishy?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Didn't anyone tell you that this is a secret organization?

The reason people claim that the symbolism is openly posted is to give some evidence for the existence of a nonexistent group. Without this there would be nothing that people could latch on to. It's a commonly used gimmick to sell people on hoaxes.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Sooo do we need to get ready to start shooting Anunaki or what ......
Thats all i want to know.......JK

I am Native American and in my culture we have stories of bad times coming. There are a lot of cultures that believe a large "visitor" will appear in the sky soon. The Sumerian people left records of "visitors" that came back every few thousand years, also the Mesopotamian ancients and, the ancient people of India speak of it also. Aliens or not ancient history tells us what will happen.

www.youtube.com...
Link to Sumerian tablet translations very long so grab the popcorn....

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Magnetism trumps gravity easily ,

easy way to test , place a ball bearing on the floor , aproach the ball bearing with a magnet and hey presto ..

The "huge" force that is gravity is easily overcome by something as simple as a small magnet .

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
but for millennia before the internet people could do their own research.

Wait, are you per chance saying there was a time when there was NO INTERNET?!?!?! Oh cruel world!!

Please tell me at least TV was always around!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
...discovery -- "we" live on NIBIRU.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Arkitekchur because: I had to

edit on 28-7-2011 by Arkitekchur because: (no reason given)
extra DIV
extra DIV
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by UncleGreenLeaf

The Sumerians left no records of visitors that came every few thousand years. That claim originates from the fiction written by Sitchin.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie23

The "huge" force that is gravity is easily overcome by something as simple as a small magnet .

The problem here is that the magnetic field of the magnet you hold in your hand is tremendously more powerful than the magnetic field of the Earth.

Your demonstration simply shows that gravity can be overcome by magnetism. It does not show anything else. For instance, it does not show that magnetism is important in shaping the solar system or universe.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join