It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The universe is mental.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
You and me, you see, are made up from this Universe. Meaning that we are the universe, it's self.. experiencing its self. Our consciousness is that of the universe.

GOD, (the intelligent creation.) Consciousness is divine. It's to bad people abuse this gift for greed hate etc.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SurrealEzen

Too True,
Can't be pointed out enough
Love it

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by djs37
reply to post by SurrealEzen

Too True,
Can't be pointed out enough
Love it

I believe in reincarnation...check this out...The universes work in mysterious ways, but it does work!

There are infinite back holes and infinite universes. We are traveling 50,000 miles per hour through space to the gravity of one of these huge black holes. Every universe is getting sucked in...then gets so compact it explodes. Imploding/exploding over and over again for eternity.

See, space is infinite..it was here before the earth ever was and it will be here for eternity. You can't destroy space. Mater is the same, its infinite...it just changes forms...But the whole thing is mental. So if your evil and abuse your divine gift of consciousness, you get stuck in the abyss..a black hole, never to return back into life again... getting stuck in hell.
edit on 27-7-2011 by SurrealEzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
There are many implications to this. If TPTB are more aware of this than us, then keeping us dumbed down with day to day humdrum is really holding us back from observing and creating our own realities. There are a few demonstrations in quantum physics that shows matter acting in different ways whether it is being observed or not. As far as I know there isn't any solid theories on why this is.

top topics

join