It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caution: They know much more �2�!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Oil is NOT fossil fuel, but contains GOLD!

�My job took me to New Jersey, for training, and while in my hotel room, I saw on the news that an oil spill had ocurred at Bolsa Chica Beach, in California. Since I lived only a mile from that beach and it was my constant stomping ground, I was horrified to see men and woman dresses in rubber suits with large paper towels sopping up miles and miles of thick black goo.

There is nothing like the vast Pacific ocean in all it�s blueness and sunsetting beauty where one can feel the awesomeness of an Almighty God and the splendor of His creation. It was my sanctuary of preayer and deep thought and now my heart sank deeply that this place of indescribable grandeur was an oil wasteland.

Upon arriving home three days later, immediately I went down to the beach to assess the damage.
I rode my bike, the ten miles between Huntington Beach and Seal Beach, and there was not one drop of black gunky oil to be found. I thought to myself: � How could this be?� People with papper towels could never clean up three inch gooey oil stretched for miles in three days. I was baffled but relieved and decided to shed my shoes and dip my toes in the cool Pacific.
While standing in the breakwater, I noticed zillions of tiny golden flakes swirling around in the water and upon reeaxamining the beach, I saw strands of golden flakes where the waves had left them. It was then that the Holy Spirit enlightened me. It came over me like a rush: GOLD!!

There is GOLD is OIL, and that is why Saddam wanted Kuwait. He was rebuilding Babylon and needed plenty of Gold to do it accurately. And that is why it�s the most cherised of commodities by all nations.
The next day, God sent me someone to verify what was revealed to me. In a restaurant, I met a man that cleans up oil spills for a living. I asked him if there was gold flakes In oil, and� he replied: �Gold nuggets too!� Then it all made sense. The governments, lie to the people and tells them that oil is fossil fuel, but think about it; when you open a casket of a dead person, or see a carcase of an animal, decomposed flesh doesn�t turn to oil, but to DUST.
But the World governments don�t want the people who KNOW how very wealthy they are, so they can opress the people with taxes and lies of a deficit. That is one of the reasons why mideast is a place of contention; everybody wants the oil and the gold for when you have wealth you make the rules.
That is why ( beyond other , �not secret anymore� reasons) U.S. invaded and are occupying Iraq, and the American Companies �Inherited� the oil fields.
That is why they decided to begin to lie about Syria and their harboring terrorists, but changed their minds to go after Iraq, instead. It�s all about the OIL and the GOLD. I am sure, all nations in the middle east will suddenly be harboring terrorist, containing weapons of mass destruction, or any reason they make up coveniently to gather international support and worse yet, brain wash the American People to send their sons and daughters to DIE in war, so they can line their pockets.�

I don�t know where did I got this article, but at time( about four months ago) I was astonished by the content, and about realizing that, IT MAKES SENSE, because "reality" wasn't!!!
My opinion is:

� Since I was a child, I saw News at dinner time. Kind of a tradition, in the 80�s , in my country. Since that time, everytime I heard someone saying the price of an oil barrel, my ingenuous mind, found it very hard to believe that, the wealthiest people in the World ,could make their fortunes from Oil, when a 300lt barrel containing oil, would cost only a few miserable dollars.
UNTIL I saw this story, I had that doubt. After I read it, no more doubts. In fact, after some research, I started to figure the whole thing, and now I understand, why some Indian temples ( having their walls covered by jewels), were connected to �mines�, where there wasn�t only emeralds, or rubies exploration.
In fact, OIL has also other (much precious) minerals, than gold. Diamonds, Rubys, Sapphires, garnets, and even other precious stones, which I can�t translate to english.

� Can you imagine, where this leads? It gives a logical explanation about why this �oil fever� affect so much , those who want to Control this World, first insiduously, and then by Worldwide Martial Laws.
With all this wealth, in the hands of so few entities, groups of huge companies, (owned by them), get even larger, taking over everything, on its way, devouring competition�. Creating One Economic System, One Currency, One Ruler�

� Remember, those awfull images , brought to us, by CNN, SkyNews, and by a few more TV stations �ALLOWED�, to show to the World, what �SHOULD� be showed?
Remember, seeing on TV, hundreds of Oil Fields burning in Kuwait and Iraq?? Creating an advance in the overheating of the planet, compared to twelve years of throwing monoxid carbon to the atmosphere?
Well people, it was NOT Saddam who gave the orders to keep those oil fields burning!!! That was one of the lowest and biggest lies I ever heard in my present life.
�Those who give orders�, orquestrated the firings, BECAUSE, it would accelerate deeply the process to filter Oil, from its �solid, but so needed elements�.
A real shame, that�s what it was! As if it wasn't enough, to destroy a country, that hadn�t sufficient agro fields, to feed their families, parts of Iraq, actually saw, something near to an holocaust, when they tried to rise from their destroyed houses, and the only thing they saw, was an neverending night, caused by the black smoke, that covered a vast area of hundreds of miles...

... This is ... in what the World became!

HARAK.

[edit on 15/8/04 by HARAK]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hi, very interesting thread!

Question; Where does 'OIL' really comes from?
Is it a natural Earth thing, or something else...?

THX, GreetZ

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I always thought that oil was just considered to be gold because it was valuable like black gold or something (don�t quite remember, someone please enlighten me). The only problem I see with this is how did the oil turn into all this gold? How was it able to be separated so easily? How come all the other oil that goes into the oceans doesn�t get the gold filtered out? I just don�t understand. I do realize that you would think this, as I probably would too under the circumstances, but it just doesn�t make sense.

What is gold?

Gold is one of the rarer elements on earth, which is one of the reasons why gold is so highly valued. Of the total earth's crust, gold makes up less than 0.000005% of it. In other words, if you were to process 500 tons of dirt (1,000,000 pounds) with that concentration of gold and recovery all the gold (which you can never do), you would end up with 0.9 ounces of gold. Obviously, we want to locate for areas of high concentration like mineral deposits.

Gold is an extremely noble metal. What that means is gold does not react chemically or electrochemically easily. To dissolve gold takes a solution with a complex chemical like cyanide, Thoreau or chloride and an oxidizing agent like oxygen or nitric acid. Since the conditions necessity to dissolve gold rarely occurs in nature, most gold will be found it is native form.

Finally, gold is a very dense material. The specific gravity of gold is 19.3, which means that gold is 19.3 times heavier than an equal volume of water. It is also about 7 times more dense than quartz and 3 times more dense magnetite, a common iron mineral that makes up most of the black sands found in miner's pan (more on that later). Most recreational gold recovery methods utilize this property to separate gold from the surrounding dirt, (a fancy word for the waste material is "gangue"). The greater density of gold also leads to its concentration in nature as a placer deposit....
doccopper.tripod.com...

Gold is found in many different rocks and sands, etc and I guess could cause the effect that you witnessed. But not all oil will have that much gold. As stated above there is only 0.000005% gold in the Earths crust. That�s enough but I don�t think that all oil will have tons of gold sitting around.

Finally I realize what you have stated is a conspiracy and most can be proved and disproved. But should we really go as far as to say that oil is gold? I think not. Although it might contain traces I highly doubt that they would keep a thing like that a secret. I myself own an oil rig down in southern Alberta (inherited from my grandma). If you want I could bring a sample in of crude oil and I can test for gold. I�m sure I wont find that much, if any, but if I do,
, I owe you one.

-Peace

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKillallott
The only problem I see with this is how did the oil turn into all this gold? How was it able to be separated so easily? How come all the other oil that goes into the oceans doesn�t get the gold filtered out? (...)But should we really go as far as to say that oil is gold?

� Please don't change the sense of the words. It's very difficult to express myself, in another language that it's not my root language.

I don�t know where did I got this article, but at that time( about four months ago)...
� I simply brought here anothers person experience, because, that experience, when shared, will help many people to understand, why conflicts exist nowadays.

And yes, i think i must continue to write the rest of the info about "what" Oil IS; where it comes from, etc.
But later.... now...i'm tired,

Cya!!
HARAK

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I found the source of your article. Written by a guy who Satan appears to, and carries on conversations. You really need to tighten up your BS filter.
More of my time wasted.

Find the mentioned article here

dorewilliamson.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I'm not buying this. Seems like we would've known long ago about all these gems and gold in the oil.

JAK

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
For those who may be interested in a more detailed and extensive reading of this story, it can be found can be found here.

Allow me to include a quote:

It wasn't until 3 years after that first day on the beach, was I told I was actually the returned Messiah,

[Edited to include credit to Taeas for the original link]

Jack

[edit on 16/8/04 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   
*Oil came from a ocean of a ancient planet that has been destroyed in a natural cataclism when it passes near the earth, many million years ago! A part of it has fallin' in our planet, and another part appeared in the solar system, making some "planet rings", like Saturn...The original oil has lots of components...most of them is gold and gems!

[edit on 16-8-2004 by Italiano]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   
If there was gold in oil, then, as oil is even lighter than water, all the god would remain in the bottom of the oil wells.

Also, the regions that have gold does not, usually, have oil and vice-versa.

Portugal has gold, but does not have oil.

There is one thing that makes people think that there are more gold things than there really are, gold can me made in very, very, very thin sheets, making gold plating cheaper than it appears.

Oh, and the humans know oil for thousands of years, so why did they only found oil interesting in the late XIX century?

[edit on 16/8/2004 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Also, the regions that have gold does not, usually, have oil and vice-versa.

Oh, and the humans know oil for thousands of years, so why did they only found oil interesting in the late XIX century?

[edit on 16/8/2004 by ArMaP]

"ola, bem vindo
"

- what the guy of the site says it's oil have gold on it, he do not says where are gold are oil, at the least was what i have understended.

- the interest could be easyly explained due the industry boom! and i think that nobody have the proper tecnology to drill for oil thounsends, or even hundreds of years ago.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Italiano
*Oil came from a ocean of a ancient planet that has been destroyed in a natural cataclism when it passes near the earth, many million years ago! A part of it has fallin' in our planet, and another part appeared in the solar system, making some "planet rings", like saturn...The original oil have lots of components...most of them is gold and gems!

correct. that is what (at the least) some old hindu/buddhist old writings says.
the oil as spreaded in the solar system, part of it "falled" in our planet, other parts have "joined" the rings of the planets due to they'r gravity, or something related to that.

i think that i have red in ATS somewhere, a topic that have a article from a scientist that says oil is not a product of organic decomposing and so on, i will try to seek for that, but i am not so good with the bolean search

P.S. ok i found the article about the guy, what a coiscidence,,,his name is Thomas GOLD,,,IMAO!

www.enviroliteracy.org...

*adding link

[edit on 16-8-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
If the oil "fell" on Earth, it should be on the oceans surface, it's lighter than water and 2/3 of the Earth surface are water, so only a small percentage of oil would hit land.
Of the percentage of oil that hit land, a lot would make lakes of oil, and that is not what we see. Oil is usually found at great depths, but the first oil found was oil lakes.

That supposed origin does not explain why the oil is found with natural gas, and it does not explain why there are so many types of petroleum, its real name.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   

If the oil "fell" on Earth, it should be on the oceans surface, it's lighter than water and 2/3 of the Earth surface are water, so only a small percentage of oil would hit land.
Of the percentage of oil that hit land, a lot would make lakes of oil, and that is not what we see. Oil is usually found at great depths, but the first oil found was oil lakes.

That supposed origin does not explain why the oil is found with natural gas, and it does not explain why there are so many types of petroleum, its real name.

that are some of the questions i had too, when i firstly red about this,but untill know i just have answers to some ones:
if this has happened, it had happened many million or even some billion years ago, if so, with the natural erosion, and tectonic moviments, it becames "burried". you have a good exemple with egiptian ruins, at the time they was at "surface", but now they are burried by sand and earth. may be if we wait some more million years, that ruins will be very very deep underground.
the fact that can exist several types of oil, does not negates the theory in self, in the same way, water is always H2o, and you have diferent "quimical" oceans, each one with especific quimical padrons. it just depends of the place where the oil is!, in the many years past it is logical that it have gain diferent qualities, just depends of the place and the possible quimical reactions provided.
you can have natural water tasting like "iron", as you can have natural water tasting like "earth", but it is always the same water, with more or diferent components.
about been "floating " in water, do not forget that if it is true, it have not hapened "last year", in many million years, with soe panetary possible "natural" incidents, it is possible that he his not always on water!, do not forget that even the top of the himalayas, was ocean floor one day, you have there shell fossils that proof that.

[edit on 16-8-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The difference between the different types of oil is in the chemical composition, one type of oil may have a lot more carbon atoms than other type in its molecules.

As for the erosion and tectonic movements burying the oil, do you think that erosion of the Earth surface or the tectonic movements could bury an big lake, or does the water always float on the land?

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   

The difference between the different types of oil is in the chemical composition, one type of oil may have a lot more carbon atoms than other type in its molecules.

As for the erosion and tectonic movements burying the oil, do you think that erosion of the Earth surface or the tectonic movements could bury an big lake, or does the water always float on the land?

-And? do you know the diference between oxigen and ozone? it's just one atom more, ( O2;O3), but it's base element is O!do you have plenty of the same elements difereing in is atomic number in nature, what creates new or similar elements. why oil must be a exeption? can you proof that diferent oils are from diferent origins here?can you proff that that diferent oils never have reacted or tansformed by any type of natural factor?

-for the second observation, yes, do a deeg in geological issiues on this planet. there are a huge number of exemples on that. in fact just as a exemple, there is a part of a mexico place(city) that was build above a old huge dry lake,and his "sand" undergrounds makes the city a pour victim each time a earthquake strikes there!
and again, have you read the "sea shells on Himalayas" subject?
are you forgeting too that water can easly evaporate? it is part of is life cycle! if you blend in a glass of water salt, and then you putt the glass on the sun, what will you get after some time? a glass with no water and all the salt remains!

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I do know the difference between Oxygen and Ozone.
I do not have proof that the different types of petroleum where made by the influence of the surrounding environment rather than being created different.
But neither do I have proof that the petroleum "rained" from a collapsed planet, I was just showing you that there are different types of petroleum and that the difference is mainly the number of Carbon atoms, I don't know what type of knowledge do you have about the chemical composition of petroleum.

About my second sentence, I was talking of the petroleum being buried with the erosion and tectonic movements, I was not talking of evaporating water.
What I meant to say was that, if the largest known origins of petroleum are hundreds of meters below the surface, I do not know how that petroleum could be buried. If the petroleum was in a lake, it was because the surface where the lake was formed was impermeable to petroleum. If, for some reason, that lake was covered with dirt or rocks, the petroleum, being lighter than the dirt and rocks would still make a lake, and the result would be like quick sands made with petroleum (yuck!), I do not see how a lake of something so light as petroleum could be buried, not in ten or twenty cases, but in the thousands of cases that we know, as much cases as there are underground petroleum deposits.
And yes, I do know geology, and I do not need to go the Himalayas, I have lots of fossil sea shells and even a tooth from an " Carcharodon Megalodon", a pre-historical shark, and although I live near the sea, I live about 100m above sea level.

top topics

join