It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vast fleet of UFOs are above south western USA now - AU Time 27-7-2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by maybee
Well.. school here in the U.S. is out for most for at least another week or more, so it could in fact be a hoax. However this week I saw a thread on here about 20,000 troops to be deployed throughout the U.S.soon. It does make me wonder if something is up.

20,000 troops was article that was written in 2008, I believe. That happened a long time ago. So, shouldn't be new, news for anyone.

Thanks, I just saw it on here a few days ago and didn't remember all the details. Anyways I personally hope this is a hoax. I don't think I'd want to look out and see an alien fleet above the neighborhood.

Lucky you, I already got an alien fleet of "Yellow Jackets"

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by YodleAjax

could the debris of the minuteman missile be mistaken for ufo and the military could be busy for either case.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

Originally posted by GonzoSinister

can anyone at all find any way of proving this Vast fleet exsists, i mean is there anyone one with a scope, friends in an observatory, even really powerful binoculers??

Surley someone could debunk this quickly?
Let's gather the details, and have a look...

• The title states this as an absolute definitive fact- 'Vast Fleet ARE ABOVE NOW' but then it gives no actual time.

• When an actual time is provided, it is the time in Australia.
    (psssst. Supposedly, this fleet IS in/above the U.S.)

• Apparently this began a couple hours earlier, which would mean that as of now, it began about 5 1/2 hours ago.

• Then of course, the irrefutable facebookery source.

Conclusion: Thread debunked itself, prior to being posted.

• posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:49 AM
    link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
    reply to post by GonzoSinister

Originally posted by GonzoSinister

can anyone at all find any way of proving this Vast fleet exsists, i mean is there anyone one with a scope, friends in an observatory, even really powerful binoculers??

Surley someone could debunk this quickly?
    Let's gather the details, and have a look...

• The title states this as an absolute definitive fact- 'Vast Fleet ARE ABOVE NOW' but then it gives no actual time.

• When an actual time is provided, it is the time in Australia.
    (psssst. Supposedly, this fleet IS in/above the U.S.)

• Apparently this began a couple hours earlier, which would mean that as of now, it began about 5 1/2 hours ago.

• Then of course, the irrefutable facebookery source.

• Then explain the red circle dots in the pitch black sky taken 5 hours ago that I got pictures of? Wouldn't be so quick to debunk it just yet. If it happen out it Cal. couple of hours ago, and the 5 hour time lime of my pictures of multiple red dots in the sky then I say it's possible they streamlined their way over there that quick.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have full DPI images where you really need to zoom it in, to see how many red dots there are in picture. One picture, has at least 6 dots in different locations, maybe more because you have to scroll side to side, and up and down after zooming. Best viewed in the pitch black dark. Another image, has red dust scattered around while the other pictures are just black.

So could be possible.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:04 AM
    link   
    The planes are still going..6 hours now. They are all heading west it looks like..it's actually getting a little annoying. I am a few miles west of the AFB and they come right over my house when they take off. They are not just fighter jets but big ones too. I've seen about 5 A-10's, 6-7 big planes that look like cargo or fuel carriers, several fighters, and a bunch I don't have any good guess on what they are.

Wonder if they are running some kind of drill. I dunno.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:13 AM
    link   
    ok this is weird, I live in southwest texas 3 miles from the border and I have noticed alot of military air activity. and I saw that streak i the sky 2 days ag...interesting, I wander whats happenign here

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:14 AM
    link   
    reply to post by lbndhr

Keep us posted

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:15 AM
    link   

Wouldn't be so quick to debunk it just yet.
    I didn't debunk it. Like I said, it debunked itself.

Then explain the red circle dots in the pitch black sky taken 5 hours ago that I got pictures of?

If it happen out it Cal. couple of hours ago, and the 5 hour time lime of my pictures of multiple red dots in the sky then I say it's possible they streamlined their way over there that quick.

No.

I cannot give you an accurate explanation for 2 fuzzy blobs, that I know nothing about.
    Certain details are needed, such as when, and where, the picture was taken. I cannot even positively conclude whether this picture is actually showing a dark night sky, or if it was taken in the dark corner of a basement.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:16 AM
    link   
    Well I know at 4:30 AM, I saw, a bright white object that looked like a fireball headed in the western direction, [Did not get a picture of that, wish I did], it went in a straight line really really fast. And after watching that video of the minuteman III, the light looked similar to that. So, could be possible it may have been a missile shot off from an overseas location and was headed to California, and got stopped in the process. Maybe they are playing war games when everyone is sleeping. Maybe it was a drill like they say, or maybe we did get possibly attacked by Korea after them making their claims about their nuke plans, or, it can be the alien armada, could be a possibility of things. We will never know. Maybe we find out, maybe we don't. But, it was interesting to watch to say the least.

edit on 27-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:22 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Stovokor
    The planes are still going..6 hours now. They are all heading west it looks like..it's actually getting a little annoying. I am a few miles west of the AFB and they come right over my house when they take off. They are not just fighter jets but big ones too. I've seen about 5 A-10's, 6-7 big planes that look like cargo or fuel carriers, several fighters, and a bunch I don't have any good guess on what they are.

Wonder if they are running some kind of drill. I dunno.

Have you heard anything on your local news or from others in your area? Also, have you noticed any extra police presence or anything like that?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:23 AM
    link   
    This is what I saw..
    i1082.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:25 AM
    link   

Originally posted by WorldObserver
    The following message is going viral on Facebook at the moment (posted 2 hours ago) (time is 22:00 Australian Eastern Time). Is this for real - can anyone confirm? The message reads:

WARNING

FOR YOUR INFORMATION: Two hours ago I heard a strange report from two friends, one in California, near Diego, the other near Salt Lake Utah - both have contacts with upper NASA ties - they (they don't know each other) both received warning that a vast fleet of UFOs are above south western USA. The fleet is in stationary orbit the sw USA and the militart has been notified. They expect a possible invasion. I have not been able to confirm or deny this report.

Von: Cherry Hinkle

i'm definitely calling bull#, on this one.....facebook is the biggest joke on the planet...other than microsoft, and the american government.....sounds like someone has been gettin into my stash, while i was asleep

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:26 AM
    link   
    Thae main p
    difference in what I saw is I didnt see a bright light, I saw this streak extending but it was moving so fast I could not see what it was, I actually started seeing it when it was half the size the picture shows but I was driving adn was on a bridge going over a lake and could not stop when I was able to stop this was my vantage point.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:37 AM
    link   
    So far nothing here in Downtown LA. Im sure if we've learned anything from these alien attack movies, is that they always attack the city. Lucky for me i work a few blocks away from there and i have a good view, so if anything does happen ill be sure to snap a few pics for my fellow ATS' ers

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:39 AM
    link   
    Guys!!!

How about the UFO in Texas? here is the link to thread! I hope I am doing this correctly

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:41 AM
    link   
    reply to post by blackmetalmist

try make yourself inconspicuous.hehehe

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:45 AM
    link   
    Maybe I wasn't seeing satellites after all,

I spotted 30 satellites last night in an hour and a half is that possible ?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:47 AM
    link   

Originally posted by YodleAjax

try make yourself inconspicuous.hehehe

I will ! lol. its a good thing i didnt bring my 4 inch heels so i can run if i need too

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:49 AM
    link   

thank you

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:52 AM
    link   
    HA see, there was activity early this morning. First UK, then FL, then, NC,then, TX, then Cal. can't explain all the same observations away in a mornings time.
    ATS, had update information.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join