It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Vast fleet of UFOs are above south western USA now - AU Time 27-7-2011

page: 2
37
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii
 


Von in this instance is referring to the German for from, like when you write a letter. SO the text above ends with From Cherry Hinkle.

Just thought I would put it out there so someone (If compelled to search) would be looking for the right name.

Ta




posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver
 

Thanks,
I guess we know your friends are using the same 'gear'
In Far North Australia though we have been seeing an increase in UFO activity. It has always been a hot spot for sightings, but I personally have been seeing more. Usually in twos. 4 Days ago - a lone golden orb. My deaf and autistic son has begun drawing them, curiously with lightening bolts flowing out..



posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Haven't seen any ufo's but I have seen a ton of military jets flying out of Scott Airforce Base this morning.
edit on 27-7-2011 by Stovokor because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Note to Aliens - Land Already!

I am sure they do it just to keep us on our toes.



posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stovokor
Haven't seen any ufo's but I have seen a ton of military jets flying out of Scott Airforce Base this morning.
edit on 27-7-2011 by Stovokor because: (no reason given)


Is this unusual to see so many? Who knows, with this budget crisis going on what the government knows or is capable of doing. Please keep us updated if you can.



posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Not normal at all. Usually we see one or two taking off or landing a day. Today I've seen a several an hour since around 5am. I sit on my back patio with my iPad every morning for a few hours...not sure what's up..



posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Stovokor
 


I have a good friend who lives near northern CA. I'll call her later today (she's probably not up yet
) and see if she's heard anything from that area.



posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I have it from a reliable source inside, umm...NASA, yea NASA, or was it DHS? Anyhow, my source has revealed to me that at exactly 12:00 pm EDT this fleet will begin broadcasting the sound of vuvuzelas across the entire U.S. in an attempt to incapacitate us all and drive us mad.

Here's hoping that no soccer games break out. Good luck all.



posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Well it seems that there is someone named Cherry Hinkle
and she's married to Bill Hinkle.

Seems to be a freelance writer...
edit on 27-7-2011 by Fett Pinkus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Well.. school here in the U.S. is out for most for at least another week or more, so it could in fact be a hoax. However this week I saw a thread on here about 20,000 troops to be deployed throughout the U.S.soon. It does make me wonder if something is up.



posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It would be very cool if this was true...

However, I seriously doubt it is.



posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
Well.. school here in the U.S. is out for most for at least another week or more, so it could in fact be a hoax. However this week I saw a thread on here about 20,000 troops to be deployed throughout the U.S.soon. It does make me wonder if something is up.


20,000 troops was article that was written in 2008, I believe. That happened a long time ago. So, shouldn't be new, news for anyone.



posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I feel this thread is slightly going off course, this essentially should be a prove it thread..

can anyone at all find any way of proving this Vast fleet exsists, i mean is there anyone one with a scope, friends in an observatory, even really powerful binoculers??

Surley someone could debunk this quickly?

Also anyone else noticing increased airfoce activity?



posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver
 

The alien soldiers are on the ground now. We're watching em. They got pistols or some such, hard to tell. Dark uniforms. There's a fog in the city now that's making visibility difficult. We have word from nearby that there's laser light shoot in complicated configurations between hundreds of these things up there. We're not sure what it means. We have to move now, I can't type more. Weill keep you posted on the situation, it's getting worse.
edit on 27-7-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver
 


Breaking news before i finish reading this post similar to this:www.af.mil...



posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by maybee
Well.. school here in the U.S. is out for most for at least another week or more, so it could in fact be a hoax. However this week I saw a thread on here about 20,000 troops to be deployed throughout the U.S.soon. It does make me wonder if something is up.


20,000 troops was article that was written in 2008, I believe. That happened a long time ago. So, shouldn't be new, news for anyone.


Thanks, I just saw it on here a few days ago and didn't remember all the details. Anyways I personally hope this is a hoax. I don't think I'd want to look out and see an alien fleet above the neighborhood.



posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
reply to post by WorldObserver
 

The alien soldiers are on the ground now. We're watching em. They got pistols or some such, hard to tell. Dark uniforms. There's a fog in the city now that's making visibility difficult. We have word from nearby that there's laser light shoot in complicated configurations between hundreds of these things up there. We're not sure what it means. We have to move now, I can't type more. Weill keep you posted on the situation, it's getting worse.
edit on 27-7-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)



i only wish this post was true



posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by YodleAjax
 


din the air-force destroy the missile or did something else?



posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by YodleAjax
reply to post by WorldObserver
 


Breaking news before i finish reading this post similar to this:www.af.mil...



"At all times public safety is paramount. We plan for situations like this and everything was executed according to the plan," said Col. Matthew Carroll, the 30th Space Wing chief of safety. "Established parameters were exceeded, and controllers sent destruct commands."


I love this comment.. Uh-huh, sure it is, and Sure it was. :Yeah, we all know that's the truth.
Maybe that's what I saw fly over my head this morning to the west in a straight line, a missile.

edit on 27-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Not even 1 picture and no Hoax stamp? Interesting



new topics

top topics



 
37
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join