It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vast fleet of UFOs are above south western USA now - AU Time 27-7-2011

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Ya.. see this is what I don't get..

First it was Blossom Goodchild and the GFL was sposed to com down and induct Earth into the GFL "god help us, cause they sounded like real pansies"...lol

It failed to happen..!! As we all knew it would...

Now these GFL peoples are telling us that an actual invasion is imminent..!?!

Seems to me that these GFL beings are going from one extreme to the next....lol

First they want to help us and then decide "we're not ready" and now they gunna PWND us..!?!

Holy crap... Why can't such advanced beings make up their minds about what to do with us...lol

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I'm looking outside my window and I don't see a thing.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

Boooooring.....nothing to see here. Man, how could anyone belief that we would be informed about an alien invasion via facebook????

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
I have it from a reliable source inside, umm...NASA, yea NASA, or was it DHS? Anyhow, my source has revealed to me that at exactly 12:00 pm EDT this fleet will begin broadcasting the sound of vuvuzelas across the entire U.S. in an attempt to incapacitate us all and drive us mad.

Here's hoping that no soccer games break out. Good luck all.
So you are telling us that it is only USA that's getting invaded?. They have all the fun.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr
ok this is weird, I live in southwest texas 3 miles from the border and I have noticed alot of military air activity. and I saw that streak i the sky 2 days ag...interesting, I wander whats happenign here

has anyone really checked out the fb page i mean really well when was the page created etc.. what if its a coded message. could be aliens trying to land on this side of the border in mass or something like that

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by KamiKazeKenji
I'm looking outside my window and I don't see a thing.

Yeah, but dem be invisable aliens, man.
Don't you see?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

The GFL is NOT real, and if they are THEY HAVE AN AGENDA

I tell you now, if there are beings watching over us, they are waiting.

I have texts you can read for free that specifically explain that the first to be evacuated are the spiritually enlightened ones....THIS DOES NOT MEAN THOSE WHO ARE RELIGIOUS. It means those who have lived a good life and are spiritually connected will be the easiest to bring aboard their ships due to their raised vibration.

Then the children will be evacuated because they WILL NOT be held accountable for the actions and teachings of their elders. I don't know what age group this goes up to, but I guess its the moment you really stop being innocent and start making your own decisions in life. Upon being evacuated, children will be calmed with psychic techniques or manually brought into a light coma, as some of these children may be hurt or in need of calm.

Finally, EVERYONE will be given a chance. The problem with this is there will be very little time to make a decision. The other problem will be those who try to jump into the light beams without belief and with fear. Fear reduces your vibrations, as well as doubt, and this would cause you to lose your physical body, due to the vibration of the light beams. So...when this happens, accept that what we've been told are lies, believe in a power mightier and greater than you, and step into the beams knowing this is safety, and your family will be easily located.

Thos who lose their physical body will still have their spirit moved off planet while she sheds and ascends, as all the ships wil by then have moved off planet.

Those who have chose to stay will have to ride out the physical change of Earth, and while it will be an event survivable if you are incredibly lucky, the hardships will be incredible after.

I have no idea if they will come down and save us now, because these texts were written in 1987.

We also generally cannot see them because they exist usually in the 4th dimension and only manifest themselves when they want or need to, or an interference by radio frequency, which is what caused the Roswell crashes.

I, also, have no idea whether these texts are truth, but given how manipulated The Bible is, I have no reason to doubt these, especially given some of the info therein.

edit on 28-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by concerned24
Ok, while i dont buy into the alien invasion talk i will say this and im not trying to spread fear by any means im just trying to make sense of what i JUST saw. I just ran in the door to jump on ATS because as i was outside i saw what i had believed to be just a bright star.. but as i watched it within seconds it vanished, not dimmed, but Gone. it stayed that way for about 2 minutes.. the 2 minutes passed and its back in the very same spot and it got brighter and brighter to the point i had to squint my eyes to make sure i wasent hallucinating. I dont typically get frightened but I saw this thing move at lightening speed about what looked to me 10 or so feet to the left and looking at this thing made me feel VERY uneasy and so i took the cowardly way and ran into the house. i checked behind me three times just to see if it were by chance chasing me because i almost felt like that was what was going to happen. Mind you..there are no clouds in the sky so the vanishing and reapearing brighter does not explain it. OK, now i understand without pictures it didnt happen but work with me here, thoughts on what it could be. GO!

holy shh****tttttt this just happened to me like 2 days ago, i wanted to run because i honestly thought it was a comet or something about to crash earth, the exact same thing happened i saw it then disappeared then came back looking brighter and brighter then disappeared again, not to mention that 8 lights just decided to make triangle formations above my house in december of 2010.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Im listenning to this interview . i think there is relevent info in this for you .

Plus the other answer is called the influences of the mixing of the modes of material nature that people are affected by according to there own personal growth .

www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Hi,

Yeah I dont use Facebook. Many offices these days check people on Facebook before hiring them and I like to keep my life privat.

Please fix better link.

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I could be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time.
I think both of you may have misinterpreted my post.
I am not a Facebooker. Even if I was, I would never post it as a source of information.

reply to post by wavemaker

Originally posted by wavemaker

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
1. Some may find this hard to believe, but there are still many people that do not use Facebook. For those people, a Facebook link will not work.

2. Facebook is not a reliable source for......... anything at all.

I am actually one of those who do not have a Facebook account.
What exactly is written in the Facebook?
I think you can let your friends know if you like farmers. Other than that, I have no idea.

Originally posted by wavemaker

Besides, if there is indeed a UFO fleet that can seen in the US, it doesn't automatically mean that there is an invasion soon. You are immediately assuming that they are malevolent when the opposite can also be true. They can be benevolent beings just observing us.
I am not.

reply to post by Hilltaker

Originally posted by Hilltaker
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Yeah I dont use Facebook. Many offices these days check people on Facebook before hiring them and I like to keep my life privat.

Please fix better link.

Please fix better link??

It was not my link.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Of course the GFL is not real... every sane, non-delusional person on earth should know that..lol

As for beaming off the Earth... heh

Rather not..!!

I think it would be selfish to abandon your home in her time of need. As specially if your a skilled person such as an emergency worker, medic, NRM worker or something likely to be needed in the immediate aftermath. Someone needs to stay and put out the fires, rescue the injured, look after the surviving fauna, re-plant the forests and protect the ones that do survive.

edit on 7/28/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

I live just south of Pendleton and have heard nothing...not even the blackhawks, C130's or chinooks that usually fly over my house. I will keep my window open just to see if i can hear anything tonight.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
LOL...The second 13 page thread of nonsense..

An alien invasion confirmed via FACEBOOK...OMFG....Come on people, get a grip...

Von Cherry Dinkle...LOL...

I really really have to feel very worried about people putting any credibility into a thread about an invasion missed by everyone else bar facebook, the same facebook filled with some of the most vane and deluded people out there, got a wacky idea, go on facebook and meet some other nutters of a similar frame of mind.

Whilst facebook may not be totally inhabited with people who have no life beyond the keyboard it ISN'T a reliable marker on honest truth.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Well this is disappointing.

I was silly enough to expect some proof lol!

Cheers

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

Someone has two friends both with ties to NASA, but the friends don't know each other. That's pretty shoddy hoaxing. They threw in the disclaimer that the two sources didn't know each other to lend credibility, if it were true it wouldn't need the boost. Next why would the two people need to have NASA ties to see this? Is it a prediction?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by WorldObserver

here is a link to a facebook account - www.facebook.com...

1. Some may find this hard to believe, but there are still many people that do not use Facebook. For those people, a Facebook link will not work.

2. Facebook is not a reliable source for......... anything at all.

Thanks for the facts, I've learned a couple of things. No offense, but:

1. Your posts are no more reliable of a source than any random facebook page.

2. Suggesting that Facebook sucks is a great way to gain 30 stars, no matter how useless the post is.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
33 flags for a Facebook rumor with no verification?
Perfect example where negative flags and stars would come in handy.

And boom goes the dynamite.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
What the hell, I'll flag it too,
let's keep it going.
34 flags and counting.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Kind of sounds like the movie "Signs" by M. Night Shamalayamalayamlayalman.
Unfortunately until I see a bunch of alien ships land in my town, I'll take it lightly.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join