It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oslo Bombing Video Fakery

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Im done. ou can sound as rational as you want, but this thread is mundane, and you are insane

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
reply to post by pshea38

Im done. ou can sound as rational as you want, but this thread is mundane, and you are insane

Ha! I see you didn't attempt to answer the quetions i posed for you and A. the gaul.
Take the easy way out. Call someone insane and run 10km away.
You are only running from the truth, and yourself. So longdong.
You wouldn't make a good investigator. You'd have your mind made up beforehand.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Yes yes we get it. You've prooved this to be a fake. Now can you tell me how they pulled it off? Start off with the locations question.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
This is in reply to this video:

www.youtube.com...

In my opinion what you are seeing here is exactly what is described in the video except I don't think the news MSN manipulated it. I think someone on the web took the still images, made a gif or whatever, added the explosion and uploaded the fake footage. THEN the MSN took it off the web and used it. Kind of like someone sending in a FAKE I-report to cnn. I'll bet you thats what this is. There is not a lot of footage of the actual explosion yet, has to be out there. The first MSN to have it..well you know. Oh and there IS real footage.

This seconds afterwards

www.youtube.com...

This at the moment.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-7-2011 by Stella Lotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
In Oslo, there were hundreds, if not thousands of people on the street at the time of the explosion.

Is only one example. I have seen footage of hundreds of people in the city of Oslo running towards the explosion, because they had no fricking clue what it was so they wanted to check it out.

Hundreds, if not thousands of people made photos and filmed on their cells...basically from the moment of the explosion.

The statement its a false flag and pictures of images/blood etc. faked is, sorry...SICK and a big insult for those who actually died and got insured that day.

I guess 500 people could beat you over your head with their footage and show the event from all angles, and you would STILL analyze single still images and claim the event was faked because for your little, sick brain an angle of a foot or hand does "not look right"?

edit on 29-7-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
In Oslo, there were hundreds, if not thousands of people on the street at the time of the explosion.

Is only one example. I have seen footage of hundreds of people in the city of Oslo running towards the explosion, because they had no fricking clue what it was so they wanted to check it out.

Hundreds, if not thousands of people made photos and filmed on their cells...basically from the moment of the explosion.

The statement its a false flag and pictures of images/blood etc. faked is, sorry...SICK and a big insult for those who actually died and got insured that day.

I guess 500 people could beat you over your head with their footage and show the event from all angles, and you would STILL analyze single still images and claim the event was faked because for your little, sick brain an angle of a foot or hand does "not look right"?

edit on 29-7-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

Star and Flag to you.
Sometimes common sense doesn't seem so common.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I have no problem believing that the media lies.....Of course they do. But to just assume they are with no real reason is silly. Real events do indeed happen....all the time. Not everything that happens is a conspiracy. If this Norway tragedy has some sort of conspiracy behind (as it very well could) then lets see some good evidence. The evidence presented here was not really evidence of anything. I saw nothing odd at all (as I've explained). And as you stated...it's not any single thing...but lots of evidence that stacks up that matters (not an exact quote of what you said...but I think I summarized it fairly), Here's the thing though....if the evidence that stacks up is really not evidence, then it adds up to zero. 0+0+0+0+0+0+0 still equals 0.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by pshea38

I have no problem believing that the media lies.....Of course they do. But to just assume they are with no real reason is silly. Real events do indeed happen....all the time. Not everything that happens is a conspiracy. If this Norway tragedy has some sort of conspiracy behind (as it very well could) then lets see some good evidence. The evidence presented here was not really evidence of anything. I saw nothing odd at all (as I've explained). And as you stated...it's not any single thing...but lots of evidence that stacks up that matters (not an exact quote of what you said...but I think I summarized it fairly), Here's the thing though....if the evidence that stacks up is really not evidence, then it adds up to zero. 0+0+0+0+0+0+0 still equals 0.

If you think the evidence sums to zero, then you are out by a factor of infinity. Even if we
double, or multiply by a thousand your level of potential evidence, we still end up with
zero! Absurd!
This isn't subjective and abstract metaphysical reasoning we are dealing with.
This is verifiable evidence, clear for all to see. If you haven't seen it, then you haven't
looked. Media fakery is sytematic and has been at the core of some of the worlds most
historic events. The Apollo missions, Moon landings, 9/11, Madrid and London bombings,
Tucson and Mumbai shootings, Osama bin Laden death footage, Japan tsunami footage
are just a few of the many, many events that have incorpoated media fakery to a
very large degree.

www.Cluesforum,info
You've got to look at and for the evidence before judging, no?
I can't do it for you.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I don't want to make it seem like I've fuled this 'video fakery' thread by posting the images from the original posted by the OP.

What happened in Norway that day was a tragedy to say the least. I'm not disputing that the whole ordeal did not happen.

What I find weird is the images, they are the only things I do not believe 100%. Hence how I only commented about the image and not the videos.

Don't want people to think I'm cruel or heartless because some of the photos taken that day look altered.

I know a lot about image manipulation and photography, so these images that look manipulated stuck out to me.

Sorry if I ruffled any feathers...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38If you think the evidence sums to zero, then you are out by a factor of infinity. Even if we
double, or multiply by a thousand your level of potential evidence, we still end up with
zero! Absurd!
This is verifiable evidence, clear for all to see. If you haven't seen it, then you haven't
looked. Media fakery is sytematic and has been at the core of some of the worlds most
historic events. The Apollo missions, Moon landings, 9/11, Madrid and London bombings,
Tucson and Mumbai shootings, Osama bin Laden death footage, Japan tsunami footage
very large degree.

www.Cluesforum,info
I can't do it for you.

The link to your forum doesn't work.

I guess this is the correct link www.cluesforum.info...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stefplz
I don't want to make it seem like I've fuled this 'video fakery' thread by posting the images from the original posted by the OP.

What happened in Norway that day was a tragedy to say the least. I'm not disputing that the whole ordeal did not happen.

What I find weird is the images, they are the only things I do not believe 100%. Hence how I only commented about the image and not the videos.

Don't want people to think I'm cruel or heartless because some of the photos taken that day look altered.

I know a lot about image manipulation and photography, so these images that look manipulated stuck out to me.

Sorry if I ruffled any feathers...

You see this is exactly the sort of humility the perpetrators of this fake rely on people having,
when they start asking legitimate questions regarding the events and victims validities.
They hope you will be shamed into dropping all such lines of enquiry. And of course they
do. They do not want you to find out that it is all faked. It would throw a spanner in their
works. You tell me, since you are experienced in the area, that even one, just one of
the murderers breiviks photographs is not a computer generated fake. I dare you.
We are being emotionally played for fools.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivar_Karlsen

Originally posted by pshea38If you think the evidence sums to zero, then you are out by a factor of infinity. Even if we
zero! Absurd!
very large degree.

www.Cluesforum,info
I can't do it for you.

The link to your forum doesn't work.

I guess this is the correct link www.cluesforum.info...

Thank you. That is the link for the Norway fakery thread.
The general media fakery link i wanted to post above is Here

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I think you misunderstand me. I am not stating there is not evidence....even of a Norway conspiracy...and certainly I am not suggesting there is no evidence of Media trickery ever in the history of Televised News. The only thing I am commenting on is the evidence presented here at the beginning of this thread in the form of a photo and some video clips.

If there is other evidence then I will comment on it, as I see it....my comment was meant to be a critique solely of the evidence presented here at the beginning of this thread, which I do believe equals basically zero evidence, as I saw nothing to it. (other than the slightly odd looking smoke....which isn't enough for me to conclude anything, since it could easily be explained away in a myriad of ways)
I was never arguing that there may not be other evidence....or that there is not evidence of trickery in past News Broadcasts involving other events. I am only commenting on this one particular set of evidence as presented here in the beginning of this thread.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by pshea38

I think you misunderstand me. I am not stating there is not evidence....even of a Norway conspiracy...and certainly I am not suggesting there is no evidence of Media trickery ever in the history of Televised News. The only thing I am commenting on is the evidence presented here at the beginning of this thread in the form of a photo and some video clips.

If there is other evidence then I will comment on it, as I see it....my comment was meant to be a critique solely of the evidence presented here at the beginning of this thread, which I do believe equals basically zero evidence, as I saw nothing to it. (other than the slightly odd looking smoke....which isn't enough for me to conclude anything, since it could easily be explained away in a myriad of ways)
I was never arguing that there may not be other evidence....or that there is not evidence of trickery in past News Broadcasts involving other events. I am only commenting on this one particular set of evidence as presented here in the beginning of this thread.

I understand. But thats what the link i provided in the OP was all about.
I stated earlier that it was not my intention to rehash here what is already covered there.
This is really all about finding out truth for oneself. This thread was a just a shout-out that
all is not as it seems, and everyone needs to look, for themselves, alot deeper.

Here is all the evidence, once again.
I am not going to bring it here. You must go there, and i hope you do.
Oslo+Utoya Fakery
Systematic Media Fakery
edit on 30-7-2011 by pshea38 because: fixed link

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

This must make us question whether the whole thing is not Faked. I believe it is. It would be surprising if the victims and victim numbers are not faked also. This is not to say that there wasn't an explosion. As per 9/11 and 7/7 there was a 'co-incidental' bombing drill/exercise beforehand. Was this for the purposes of plausible deniability?

Wow.....why hasn't this thread been closed?

First of all, Pshea, when you put forth these claims that the whole thing was faked and everyone was actors, you conveniently forget to factor in the reality that if this had been faked and there were no deaths or few deaths, wouldn't it stand to reason that numerous witnesses in the vicinity would publicly state that the reports in the media were lies, that there was little carnage, and nowhere near the casualties claimed in the media? Your suggestion that somehow it takes LESS co-conspirators to pull of a false flag that is 100% faked using actors is absurd.

Now, as I have asked you before in threads like these, if you are going to suggest very few, if any of these victims were real, then why is it that you NEVER provide any evidence of this beyond a few photos that you feel are suspect? Why can't you provide anymore evidence than this? You will have to do this if you expect people to ever call you anything but a troll or a nut.

As for a false flag.....WHO would be the guilty persons creating this faked bombing and what is their intent? You haven't addressed that in this thread. Again, all you ever do is show some pics with what you consider anomalies and expect people to jump on your bandwagon.

WHO FAKED IT AND WHY? Are you going to suggest it was the U.S., because that will surely be worth an "LOL.!" WHY NORWAY? COME ON!!!

How do we even know that these pics you have presented here are actual footage from this event anyway? How do we know you haven't created them yourself or used photo manipulation to try to sell this idea of yours?

I've already spoken to you previously about the video fakery surrounding 9/11 and I told you that I agree there were some victims who's authenticity should be questioned. But this "all fake" nonsense of yours is truly silly.

Why do you do this? What are you up to and who is putting you up to these things?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Phsea, I truly believe that you and your group have been put up to this nonsense in order to discredit the entire population of conspiracy theorists. Otherwise, why have you been so Johnny-on-the-spot with these allegations after these recent high-profile incidents. You are doing damage.....and you are doing it on purpose as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dognugget

Just an update: I've just located "the dark haired guy"; His name is Mian, he's is from Lahore Pakistan, lives and study in Oslo.

-so he's not CGI...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Phsea, I truly believe that you and your group have been put up to this nonsense in order to discredit the entire population of conspiracy theorists. Otherwise, why have you been so Johnny-on-the-spot with these allegations after these recent high-profile incidents. You are doing damage.....and you are doing it on purpose as far as I'm concerned.

Yes, it is obvious phsea is just a government disinfo agent, putting forward silly conspiracy theories just to discredit real conspiracies

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
People should be unflagging this thread by now!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815
I think it is very, very difficult to investigate CGI when you have only "Youtube" Material,
the quality is always to bad and the Pictures are too coarse!

I think it's even more difficult unless you have the relevant training and experience.
The Internet has given everyone a voice, and while that is a good thing, all too often too many people think they are experts and that their opinion on some matters and issues is not only relevant, but correct.

Like I always ask when I get involved in these topics...what relevant training and expertise do those who are claiming these photos are faked have, to be able to comprehensively make such claims?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join