It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oslo Bombing Video Fakery

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This thread is actually offensive to the families of the dead in norway. You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself. Contrived attempts to "prove" fakery when all you have is a problem with your eyes and a complete lack of knowledge of photography.

Has your pathetic attempt to find conspiracy in everything stooped to such a low level.....shameful.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Erm, I think you can be pretty sure that what happened in Oslo happened.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
reply to post by pshea38

I wondered how long someidiot would do this.

Yes, all those dead peopel are fakign it and waiting to be dug up soon!!!!

Give us your address and we'll have you committed tommorrow. You need to be

This is a memorial picture released of 19 year old victim Hanne Kristine Fridtun 19 anni

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d2a4a062d89.jpg[/atsimg]

Now come on! Does this really look like a genuine photo to you?
And what is going on with her hands and her left eye!
Someone should definitely be committed, and you say it should be me because
i have the ridiculous notion that there is fakery at play.
Insanity might be a blessing, with all this crazy BS.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Looks like a bloated picture, the original picture was probably really tiny.

Stop looking too far into things, as it will take a hold of you in a negative way.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
You people are all absolutely disgusting in your rhetoric. 84 teenagers die and you have the #ing nerve to say that it was all a "false flag" attack? You are all ignorant, stupid and devoid of facts, and I challenge you to bring this up to any Norwegian, because they will smash you straight down with it. Norway is the only country where democracy actually works, so maybe you Yanks should watch the last 60 years of their history and actually learn something.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I must say I find this thread neither serious nor funny!

anyway - I've put together four crops of images I found on the web;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7556b428522.jpg[/atsimg]

To view the full image:

The injured woman's name is Weiwei, the bold guy is her friend, his name is Jan - and he has been a very good friend of mine since 1990. They did not know the dark haired guy!

edit on 27-7-2011 by nakiel because: missin letter

edit on 27-7-2011 by nakiel because: up'ed img

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The only place it actually works. Well now there is a completely different topic. Being vastly homeogenized is a great help in having a homeogenous government.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thenewguy1987
reply to post by pshea38

Yes, someone tampered with video to give some crazy conspiracy theorists fuel. It happens, literally, every day.

Someone on these boards will try to pass off some "evidence" as real, only to have it thrown in the hoax bin because it is fake. If you ask me, the only reason this hasn't been put there is there is plausible deny-ability that your reasoning isn't completely crazy.

As for you thinking my perception argument is weak, it is the cause of way more confusion than even I know. The man's hand is in mid turn, it looks bigger because it is moving. That larger woman is just plain old fashioned larger. I know at least 5 women like that, 15 men. Not everyone falls into the same range of size.

I see the reasoning you have put forth as grasping at straws.

BUT let me say again, I am not passing this event off as a false flag etc, I'm simply passing off your "evidence" as weak and very, very suspect.

Seriously now, why would they put forth such blatant problems as evidence? it makes no sense. If they wanted to fool us, make sure Mr. Missing Knee has his knee. Make sure Miss Amazon is in the right proportions. Make sure Mr. Elephant Hand has a normal size hand. Make sure Mr. Disinterested has a concerned look on his face. Make sure Miss Laughing is crying.

It would be insanely easy to fix this sort of thing if they were faking it all to begin with. And the fact that you only have a rebuttal for certain aspects helps prove that some of our reasoning is pretty sound and that the "proof" this was faked was put together quickly and without regard to reasonable thinking. You could say the reasons you have a rebuttal for are reasons it was faked, I can turn right around and say the ones you don't are reasons it happened as reported.

I posted the pictures earlier, not particularly for analysis, but in response to a comment
remarking how a particular policeman/medic seemed to be in a lot of shots.
I don't want to get into the nitty-gritty of photo fakery analysis. There are oodles of examples
in the link i supplied Oslo+Utoya Fakery
and as i said, a case may be made for some anomalies, but when dealing with such a large
number of oddities and peculiarities, coincidence or happenstance can surely be ruled out.
I am not here to convince anyone, as surely it is in everyones own interest to convince
themselves that mass fakery is or is not the case here.

I also have no idea why some aspects of the fakery are so amateur-ish. But they are, just
like anomalous photographs from other reported terror events like 9/11 and 7/7.
I still don't buy your perspective explanation. To me they are mis-scaled composite additions.
How do you explain, in the photo with gargantua, the victims legs appearing to cut right
through her photographer helper, and also how do you explain the victims very elongated
unrealistic torso?
I suppose your answer will be perspective issues, right?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
im confused....

first seeing this on the news i was struck straight away that it was a genuine attack in regards to extremism of some sort.

however looking at that link the op posted.

noted the van structured through his head and his left arm.

is this because he is moving to quickly for the shutter speed on the camera or is it a fraudulent image?

edit on 27-7-2011 by smokersdelight85 because: double image post

edit on 27-7-2011 by smokersdelight85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilowl53
Since all of this shooting and bombing has happened, I have also thought it was all a show. The weird photos, the shaky videos... Before I even read any one else’s comments on here, I felt this way. The moment they showed the man, who did all this, I just got the feeling I wasn't even looking at a real person. I saw a "victim" on GMA and the reported said he suffered wounds to his neck....he had no bandages on his neck, and the camera was so close in on his face you couldn't tell if he was really in a hospital or what. It just didn't match the usual reports to me.

We may never know the truth, or maybe it is true. All you can do is fallow your own gut feeling about this and mine are yelling hoax!

I think you should listen to your gut but let your mind follow along by visiting the link
in the OP. I am also sure that the murderer is in fact a computer generated simulation
with no real existence and the whole thing is a faked false flag event just like many
others before.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiel

This thread blows my mind!

Anyone else think the "dark haired guy" seems a little 'token'?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by smokersdelight85

Because you don't know the Source, was it a Camera, a Mobil Telephone,
a Smartphone or a Playstation!

All of them use a different Shutter-Sequenz!

I think that a lot of Material is filmed by Telemobiles!

Edit: and you don't know the way of Transmission,
some of the Material may was send via E-Mail!

Have a look for the Compression Rate!

edit on 27-7-2011 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2011 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike_A
It was a false flag, I can tell by the pixels and having seen a few photoshops in my time.

I agree. It was a faked false flag. Occam's razor dictates.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
true, inconsistency's regarding the technological devices used at the time will always be a mystery unless your are the person filming or taking the images.

however its relevant to the thread.

r.i.p to the lost

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If one seriously believe the bomb in Oslo and the killing at Utøya is faked; one have psychological issues of such a magnitude that I hope they will end their own lives before they destroy the well being of any other!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiel

To all those who take offense at the hypothesising that's going on in this thread. Sorry. But please do keep our crime in context. It's not like we're hacking the victims' phones.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dognugget

Sorry, English is not my language, -I don't understand "a little token"; can you explain?
edit on 27-7-2011 by nakiel because: I'm starting to dislike my new keyboard

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiel
If one seriously believe the bomb in Oslo and the killing at Utøya is faked; one have psychological issues of such a magnitude that I hope they will end their own lives before they destroy the well being of any other!

irrespective of who is being put forward of doing this act and the disgusting loss of life.

IF this was a false flag wouldnt you want to know who was behind it?

im assuming your answer will be yes, hence the purpose of the thread.
edit on 27-7-2011 by smokersdelight85 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiel

Just that IF the whole thing was orchestrated to demonise 'right wing' groups who oppose immigration, then perhaps it would serve the cause to show a 'token' good samaritan of middle-eastern appearance helping the victims (who you said yourself the victims don't even know).

I'm only stirring anyway, I don't really believe that.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
This thread is actually offensive to the families of the dead in norway. You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself. Contrived attempts to "prove" fakery when all you have is a problem with your eyes and a complete lack of knowledge of photography.

Has your pathetic attempt to find conspiracy in everything stooped to such a low level.....shameful.

This is the usual spiel to try to guilt people out of genuine investigation. The whole story
is chock full of holes. The victims and their famalies (if genuine) would want nothing less
than the most thorough investigation possible, of All aspects of the case. Something neither
victims of 9/11 or 7/7 got (again if genuine).
There is nothing contrived from this side bub. The pathetics are the ones who believe
blindly, in spite of any and all glaring evidence.
I am not ashamed in the slightest.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join