It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oslo Bombing Video Fakery

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
If you look at my post history, you will see that I cautioned to keep in mind the possibility
of media fakery regarding recent events in Norway, before buying into the narrative.

This must make us question whether the whole thing is not Faked. I believe it is.
It would be surprising if the victims and victim numbers are not faked also.
This is not to say that there wasn't an explosion. As per 9/11 and 7/7
there was a 'co-incidental' bombing drill/exercise beforehand.
Was this for the purposes of plausible deniability?
mobil.aftenposten.no...

The police forgot to inform public about exercise
Anti-terrorpolitiet fired explosive charges during an exercise in the middle of Oslo, two hundred meters
from the Opera, but forgot to inform the public.
Armed Police yesterday could be observed in the area around the Opera in Bjørvika, and violent blasts
could be heard over large parts of the city. No one knew was that it was just a case of a practice session.
Information section of the Oslo police district expressed sorrow that the public was not made aware of
the apparent dramatic practice.

Forgot to inform the public! FFS.

Media fakery is systematic now and can be seen to have played prominent roles
in events like 9/11 and the Madrid and London bombings.
We need to re-examine All these events, with Fakery and computer generated, virtual reality
software keenly in mind.
We might also come to realise that the real victim count for all these events
lies, necessarily, alot closer to Zero.

Have we been had in Norway?
Not Again! Surely!

How much more video and photographic evidence shows up Fakery?
Oslo and Utoya Media Fakery

Posted by scud.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/375f5f039604.jpg[/atsimg]

Notes on above:

1. Far left paramedic has a left hand big enough to hide his whole head.

2. Male photographer behind ladies crossing the road appears to be wearing a short skirt and wellington boots. Is this normal attire for Norwegian men?...maybe he’s from Scotland.

3. Disinterested man, resting against concrete bollard donning baseball cap...he looks a ‘wrong-un’.

4. Man standing behind crouching, balding paramedic wearing strangely crumpled brown jacket...somethings happened to his right knee.

5. Woman in background behind man with strangely crumpled jacket. Is that an appropriate expression to a scene of horror and carnage?

6. Woman / man? just behind right arm of strangely crumpled jacket. Norwegian dress sense I do not understand.

7. The chap in the yellow trimmed jacket next to 'strangely crumpled brown jacket' man seems to have the arm of the photographer behind him protruding through his head.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

That guy in the picture(below in your post). It's as if he's posing. He can be found in multiple pictures, in Dutch media and news sites this is obvious. In one picture he's carrying a victim and there is a small smirk on his face...but this could of course be a shock effect. Really awkward though....

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I'm a bit on the fence here, but I'm leaning towards a false flag. Already I'm noticing a trend where people who opposes multiculturalism and immigration (muslims in particular) are automaticly associated with ABB.

But a bomb did in fact go off (or something else which created a tremendous shockwave). I was in my office when I heard a VERY loud boom. Three windows were blown inwards and one was completely shattered.
The street below was covered in glass.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Everything is a false flag.

No man is evil, everyman is good at heart. Even if your neighbour throws dirt over your fence, he is innocent.

The government/nwo/ did it.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

point 7, the arm going through the mans head is not a arm, it is the mans hair.

point 2, www.trondheim-travel-guide.com... is possibly normal.
edit on 27-7-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
i do not get point 3, or even why it is a point, a baseball cap is not possible in norway? www.nclgiftshop.com...

the same with point 6, it is a long shirt that goes lower down that her jacket, nothing out of the oridnary.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Wow, those videos were really interesting, thanks!

I don't agree with all of your points about the photo, though. But I can definitely see point 2, haha!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by pshea38

That guy in the picture(below in your post). It's as if he's posing. He can be found in multiple pictures, in Dutch media and news sites this is obvious. In one picture he's carrying a victim and there is a small smirk on his face...but this could of course be a shock effect. Really awkward though....

You are correct. And there are problems with each photograph!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d7057bf8e97.jpg[/atsimg]
Just a few issues:
-Look at the enormous lady(?) with the striped top in the background on the left. How strange!
-The victims feet seem to pass right through the photographer, who appears to
have his legs very close together.
-The lenght of the victims torso is not realistic and out of proportion.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/375f5f039604.jpg[/atsimg]
Issues here pointed out in the opening post.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/61955a211cf4.jpg[/atsimg]
Is this our man again?
-Who brings a brush to the scene of an emergency?
Take a look at the size of the brush handle! (Maybe it was custom-made for the colossus
pointed to in the middle picture).

These pictures (any many others) are filled with anomalies, look faked (computer generated)
and just don't stand up to scrutiny.
The powers behind this likely fraud DON'T deserve the benefit of the doubt.
Our starting point with events like this must be to assume fakery until we
are persuaded otherwise. IMO.

Note: I wonder will this thread be thrown into the hoax-bin, just like all other threads exposing
9/11 video and photographic fakery.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taz2122
reply to post by pshea38

I'm a bit on the fence here, but I'm leaning towards a false flag. Already I'm noticing a trend where people who opposes multiculturalism and immigration (muslims in particular) are automaticly associated with ABB.

But a bomb did in fact go off (or something else which created a tremendous shockwave). I was in my office when I heard a VERY loud boom. Three windows were blown inwards and one was completely shattered.
The street below was covered in glass.

I don't think we have the luxury of being able to remain on the fence anymore.
I believe there were explosions, set up to act as local convincers, but they didn't
come about as per the official narrative. This is an insider, contrived affair.
Oslo+Utoya Fakery

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I'm definitely seeing the enormous lady!

And yes, the victim's feet do look odd there ...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by klenker
Everything is a false flag.

No man is evil, everyman is good at heart. Even if your neighbour throws dirt over your fence, he is innocent.

The government/nwo/ did it.

Most events of this nature are false-flag events, used to push through underhand agendas.
Some men are evil (depending on your definition). There is at least some good at the heart of
everyman (depending on your definition of good).
If my neighbour throws dirt over my fence, he is guilty of throwing dirt over my fence.
Some things have to be defined, in order for society to function. (Not that it functionis very well).

The NWO Nazis did it. (probably).

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by pshea38

point 7, the arm going through the mans head is not a arm, it is the mans hair.

That is not how it looks to me, when zoomed in.

point 2, www.trondheim-travel-guide.com... is possibly normal.

I suppose. I can't claim that it is not possible! But it is certainly strange.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenStarrz
reply to post by pshea38

I'm definitely seeing the enormous lady!

You look far too pretty for her (judging by your avatar). She definitely got the better
end of that deal. I hope ye will be very happy together.

And yes, the victim's feet do look odd there ...

It looks quite impossible. Why would you even carry someone like that in the first place,
with their legs between yours, when the injured party needs to be moved fast?
It seems awkward and impractical.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Well, things between me and the enormous lady are a bit rough. We're probably headed for a break-up soon, haha!

Agreed again on the victim's feet. Really weird.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The source forum of this is one of the most idiotic and sad places on the planet. I've gone through those posts and I'm not sure wheter to laugh or cry. If you guys really believe any of that stuff go ahead. I'm not going to be a debunker here.

Btw, one question comes to mind to those who believe this. So if this was infact a fake incident how did they keep everyone who was not paid and in on it out of the area? Was it completely closed off? What about the buildings?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Or....
9/11 skeptics have bred a culture for themselves and see nothing for what it really is. Kind of like the birthers seeing a forgery in everything.
What exactly are the claims here?
Do you people think the unanounced drill days before was a practice session for a staged bombing?
Were they too busy placing props to respond to the island shootings?
Are you suspicious the murderer used rubber bullets like his rubber bayonet in his photos and nobody really died?

In other words, exactly how pathetic are you people prepared to make this new conspiracy?
edit on 27-7-2011 by TinfoilTP because: spelling

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Your first video, I'd have to had seen it live on TV to know that's how it was shown. Going with your theme that it is all faked, it would be easy to fake a fake TV spot.

The second video, it would make sense that after hearing an explosion a person would put filming at the bottom of priorities until they figured what was going on and they were safe.

As for the picture:

Point 1: The hand looking that big is just a perception issue.

Point 2: I believe he is wearing some loose shorts. The boots, they do look odd, but if he was going to a disaster scene, where he thought there would be a lot of sharp and dangerous materials lying around, and he was hoping to maybe get some up close in the rubble pics, it makes sense. My guess is cowboy boots are not the norm around there, so Wellers may be the only option.

Point 3: To me he doesn't look disinterested, he looks very interested in what's going on with that victim.

Point 4: His jeans look wet, not that something happened to his knee

Point 5: She could be seen as smiling, but she is also squinting, we make funny faces when we squint.

Point 6: That was common fashion a few years back all over the western world. A mid length dress with jeans. Granted, this lady is about 5 years behind, but we can't all have impeccable fashion.

Point 7: Another perception issue....it does SEEM to be protruding from his head, but anyone with a sense of sight can see that the man's arm is simply behind yellow trim's head.

As for your second post with photos...

That lady can't help she is more hefty than is normal. Another perception issue.
The victim's legs are going INBETWEEN the legs of the photog who seems to be trying to keep her legs there by having a more closed stance/walk. His legs are close together, but not as close as they seem because of, you guessed it, perception.
The victim's torso appears to be too large, but she is leaning towards the camera. Another perception issue.

Your third pic, I really don't see the issue with the broom. It's not that absurd to think someone is the broom man in this situation. After all, this is a major city that, despite something terrible happening, has to be up and running the next day.

Let me be clear, I am not saying that it was not possible that this event was a false flag/faked/etc, I'm saying the arguments you put forth here to support that theory are just as full of holes as you claim the event is.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Are you the same "Someone" who said that the Tsunami in Japan was only a Computer Graphic?

And now you look into the next Disaster with the Claim that this is all faked?

Disgusting!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Oh, I definitely believe the incident happened. I do personally conjecture that it might have been planned, with a specific agenda, but by whom and why, I cannot guess. I already posted my thoughts in other threads.

However, I can see some of the points the OP is making, regarding the videos, especially the first one. With the photos, it is hard to tell. Some of the things pointed out, do seem odd. I don't know why the media would use altered images, but I suppose they have their own reasons, possibly unrelated to what I think might be the original incident and whatever agenda lies behind it possibly.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

The same Op done exactly the same with some Tsunami Videos and claimed that they are all faked
because one old Men was not running up the Hill like all the others!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join