It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breiviks VICTIMS are entitled to ATLEAST 300 million NOK.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Translation start:

Lawyer Mette Yvonne Larsen believes that victims and the families, who lost loved ones in Anders Breiviks terrorist attacks, can sue the 32-year-old offender for up to 300 million NOK.

Mette Larsen is the first lawyer who has been tasked to pursue compensation from Breivik after the attack in Oslo and the massacre of Utøya. She represents the family of one of those killed.

"Both children, parents and spouses of victims are entitled to an appointed attorney and a civil legal claim," she says to bt.no.

"The injured youth also have a claim," she continues.
A conservative estimate the lawyer says that a claim against Breivik of 300 million is actually a conservative estimate.

"Each victim has several relatives, and the claim can easily reach up to 2-3 million dollars for each. She says that the claims against Breivik can come up to 250-300 million and that is not unrealistic.

And I'm not a lawyer exaggerating, "she says.

Larsen says that the compensation claims against Breivik will include much more than usual. She explains that the state covers the amount if the killer do not have the money.

"So pass the requirement for the system of victim compensation, which is governmental. This regime comes in, if the offender does not have the money, she says.

Translation ended.

Source: nyhederne.tv2.dk...:breiviks-ofre-har-krav-på-300-mio.html

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I doubt the family's of these tragic kids will take much comfort from this. I fail to see the point
of your post sorry...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Hi mate,

Thanks for your honorsty.

I think personally it is better that they are getting some than none. - Also the spead it has taken to come to the conclusions is actually marvelous.

The relevance of the post? - Well that is up for the reader to decide.

Thanks,

join