It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you want disclosure, then watch this!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
If you really want disclosure
Time has come to take a serious look within
Watch this, and do it fast:
link

Love and respect

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
If you really want disclosure
Time has come to take a serious look within
Watch this, and do it fast:
link

Love and respect

Here is more descriptive
Thanks my love sjaels-partner

IT'S HAPPENING WHETHER ANY OF US LIKE IT OR NOT ! RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK !
THE MESSAGE TO THE HUMAN RACE !!!!!!!!!! GUESS WHO IT'S FROM !!!
Like it or not you will live and join your ancestors of heaven on earth !

The music accompanied with this message was played by none other than KEVIN MACLEOD using the creative commons licenses. His work is genius and circle melodic reccomends his talent any day of the week. The mixing of the scores was done by I.V. as well as the rest of the video. Thank you all again and let the games begin !

LYSM

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
n/m

edit on 27-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Oh dear

Im sick of all this crap! The world is bad, get used to it. No divine being, or ET, is going to save me, you, or the world!
edit on 27-7-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
Oh dear

Im sick of all this crap! The world is bad, get used to it. No divine being, or ET, is going to save me, you, or the world!

Exactly, mankind is just whom can change to better by themselves,
That is the thing, listen with open heart

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

I'm leaving for work but watched a couple of minutes...I will be back later on to watch it fully and comment.

But what I have briefly seen doesn't impress me in the least. God, aliens, heaven and angels, Satan and evil...this seems to be a guy's personal (bias / very bias) opinions and beliefs summed up in a video suggesting disclosure.

But I'll be back later on to watch it and add comments. Of what I honestly think. Which you might not like.

With respect.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
We can only save ourselves, no one else, no one on another level of dimension, ET's, why should they? We're not their responsibility, we are! Stop looking for an excuse to shove off work to help ourselves because you can't come to terms with the fact that maybe we do actually suck at life.

On a side note, we are an incredibly young race to have come this far. We are children, but some of us have actually accepted that work needs to be done, I'm not trying to rip your beliefs I just want you to see the other side too before coming to a grinding halt.

Jamie.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Non factual hocus pocus

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Oh dear Im sick of all this crap! The world is bad, get used to it. No divine being, or ET, is going to save me, you, or the world!

I agree! It's up to us to save ourselves not wait around for the messiah or ET to come make it all better.

And you call US babies.

Oh and one more thing...HOW IS THAT DISSCLOSURE!?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
We can not only save ourselves, people! We can save each other! We only gotta unite, as one world. All together we are so much stronger. To listen is not enough. To see is not enough. To know, to believe, it's all not enough. We gotta pay it forward, together. I'm sitting here, aaaaaaall the way in Holland (Netherlands), on the other side of the world. The group is only growing!

And no, don't blame God or the Devil. All that there is in this world, all the buildings, food, homes, schools... we did that! With our bare hands we build this world, while the Government just tells us what to do, what to build and what to grow. They didn't do anything! We are so much stronger than any kind of race if we just stick together. The Alien race is only strong, because they do stick together! And so does our governments. It's a shame, but i know our time will come! And they can't hide it no more from us.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
In Aussie Terms!

What A Crock Of #!.........

Sorry a small anger moment

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Comment641
We can not only save ourselves, people! We can save each other! We only gotta unite, as one world. All together we are so much stronger. To listen is not enough. To see is not enough. To know, to believe, it's all not enough. We gotta pay it forward, together. I'm sitting here, aaaaaaall the way in Holland (Netherlands), on the other side of the world. The group is only growing!

And no, don't blame God or the Devil. All that there is in this world, all the buildings, food, homes, schools... we did that! With our bare hands we build this world, while the Government just tells us what to do, what to build and what to grow. They didn't do anything! We are so much stronger than any kind of race if we just stick together. The Alien race is only strong, because they do stick together! And so does our governments. It's a shame, but i know our time will come! And they can't hide it no more from us.

I think we don't need saving because its not the good and the just who have anything to fear, only the crooked and the liars so no need to jump on a horse or anything just watch it unfold and when you get called upon to make decisions that will effect yourself and those close to you then do so with courage and wisdom.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Many a comment here reveals that the poster didn't even care to watch the video and ponder what resonated.
Blah blah blah.... waste of time

For those who actually made the effort, thank-you!
Might leave a comment at YouTube and share your insight

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Good video.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
What a complete and utter waste of time...I want my 3 minutes back, that's all I could take of the cheesy effects and nearly incomprehensible text.

I constantly have to ask myself lately, why do I keep coming to ATS anymore???

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
27 minutes of seizure causing graphics.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Boring
would you watch the video before commenting?!?
open that heart of yours, you'll be amazed my love

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gexi1992
reply to post by laffoe

Good video.

thank-you
any insights you wanna share?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
Oh dear

Blah blah you can only hide away in those jolly fears of yours for so long
You'll be welcome when you grow out of that
Love

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Oh well, I tried...The honor of 16 knights, right?

Thank you but no thank you. Actually you summed up this painful task of watching this for 27 minutes in one excellent one liner :

Blah blah blah.... waste of time

But Good Luck.

top topics

join