It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force Declassifies UFO Documents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I don't know if this is the old news,but i search it and i couldn't find it,so forgive me if there is the same thread..

The Secretary of the Air Force Declassification Office (SAF/AFDO) is responsible for the declassification and safeguarding of classified permanent historical National Security Information (NSI) Air Force documents. AFDO serves as the Air Force focal point for inter-agency coordination within the Federal Government of all Air Force declassification issues and is lead agent for inter-agency and inter-service declassification working groups.

Article continues at: Link

This is interesting article,with really interesting pictures....Read it!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
your title is very misleading, its worded as if they were releasing documents now.you should change that title or you're going to get flamed for yellow journalism.
edit on 27-7-2011 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
your title is very misleading, its worded as if they were releasing documents now, however all you've given us is a paragraph that basically states that the usaf declassification office declassifies documents.you should change that title or you're going to get flamed for yellow journalism.

Would that make any difference?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
I don't know if this is the old news,but i search it and i couldn't find it,so forgive me if there is the same thread..

Thanks for posting a link to that article Nikola014.

That article refers to the sample of a few hundred pages of UFO documentation that the Air Force has put on its website at:
www.secretsdeclassified.af.mil...

However, that is a VERY small sample of the UFO documentation that the Air Force has released over the last few decades.

You may be interested in my recent thread about those releases (and the 129,000+ pages available on Footnote.com, sourced from the National Archives):

Massive UFO disclosure in USA : A challenge for ATS

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 27-7-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Air Force Declassification Office (AFDO) is the original .mil site. These docs have been out for a while now.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Air Force Declassification Office (AFDO) is the original .mil site. These docs have been out for a while now.

I know that,you have all that in the article..But i didn't know about it until i saw the article

But thanks anyway!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I can't read articles from the 'beforeit'snews' site...they come out blank.

I had to guess the source from the title.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

I can't read articles from the 'beforeit'snews' site...they come out blank.

I had to guess the source from the title.

It seems like this thread was was blank too, conspiracy?

new topics

top topics

join