It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous : Make fun of Breiviks manifesto.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
I think most of you forgot or just didnt know.. "We did it for the lulz"

Anonymous is not intended to be some all right, all honest group.. Anon is internet street justice at best, legion at worst!

Hi,

Though the claim to be both right?

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This is brilliant..If anyone can not see that then you are missing a valuable point.

This man should not be allowed to steal access to future minds the way Hitler did with his writings.

Anyone who has the thoughts of getting their message out in this way will be forced to consider that their words may be torn asunder never to be read as intended...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by clockwerkninja

Hi again,

Sorry I am kind of missing the point.

If you take ex. Mein Kampf, I never atutally read the book.

If we, you and me, don´t modify it will be free speach that we simply just can ignore and not read.

So I do not think that it should be modified by criminals or you and me.

I stopped writing for a second and talked to my family about it. We are between 27-30.

We all agreed it was very important to write down that when you get older and you already have your own mindset, you can actually get insight if you read others oppinions.

Also it is very important that we collect the information for future generations since we can learn and study those psykopathic behaviours.

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Who's the disinfo agent now?

The same people complaining about propaganda and lies will be the ones praising this action.
edit on 29-7-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Oh give me a break. No positive reinforcement for murder? Do you really think a would be mass murderer, like in this case, would say "Oh shucks, my manifesto is going to get tainted and my message won't get out, better go practice my knitting."?

If anything, "Anonymous" in trying to obscure his message will end up just getting more people to read it because of the attention they are giving it and peoples' curiosity. Not very well thought through, but that's about par for some of that group...considering some are about 14.

When people approve of something some Anon do, some Anon accept the praise fully.
When people disapprove, some Anon do it for the lulz. Nice.

But in reality, how many people do you think will actually spend the time to do this? Probably in the double digits.
edit on 29-7-2011 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hi

Sorry have been away from post this weekend.

Exactly what you said there I think can be the danger when people start making commercials for the "manifesto" (Such a cool word by the way).

People shouldnt tamper with the manifesto and I think people shoulnt actually read it at all.

But Anon just want to make a bigger name for themselfes I think.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

People shouldnt tamper with the manifesto and I think people shoulnt actually read it at all.

reply to post by Hilltaker

Why should people tamper with "copies" of the "manifesto". It's Art, i've seen it done hundreds of times. Take a book and mess with it, black/white out words, add words, write in the margins, rearange pages or take pages out.

We are not talking about the original (that's locked up somewhere). He's freedom of speech does not take precedence over anyone elses.
If he stood on the corner soap box, i have ever right to stand on one next to his making fun of him. Once we laugh at and expose these type of fools the movement is in the right direction.
Plus, we must read his original so as to know what thought and type of mind this kind of violence and ignorance springs.

As i am sure like minded individuals have already downloaded it. It must be made a mockery of.

An Example...

Hitler is sittin' in a bar with some of his pals... Hitler just started saying, Hey guys, do you know what I've been thinking. They roll their eyes and say what now, Aldo? (they called him Aldo). Well, Hitler says, I really hate the Jews and I think I've come up with a sorta final solution... The others listen to his well thought out plan, and start to mock him, laughing and changing his words around. Yeah Aldo, then we can kill off all of the English, Russians, and Americans, not to mention the French. Geeze, Aldo where do you come up with this stuff anyway. It would've never went beyond a silly rant.

Once we take things serious the will become sacred and nothin' in this world is sacred (rule number one of comedy).
We are born babies and die pooping our pants anything in between is a combination of luck and folly.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Well it seems silly imo, i have the original and reading right now...i don't see why the mindset of a man and his ideology which drove him to certain actions even if despicable to the average person should be neutered and controlled...it is simply information and should be publicly available for all in its original form. This goes against anons profile if anything else.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

So his freedom of speech takes precidence over others?

Plus, you know LulzSec is part of anon and Lulz is the definition of silly
edit on 3-8-2011 by trika3000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2011 by trika3000 because: i cant read or write

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This isn't going to work so well. Word will get around about the default file size.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by trika3000

1. Lulzsec is not part of anonymous. They acted alone with approval from anonops. Yes some lulz are anons but they are not affiliated groups.

2. As a forensic psychology student I am currently reading his manifesto to shed some light on what drove him to commit this act. It will be an interesting case study and give some insight into the mind of a killer.

3. If we do not learn from current mistakes we are bound to repeat them. If we do not learn what drove him to do this then we will not see it coming when it happens again. This man did not simply wake up, blow up a car, and shoot some kids. He put some serious thought into his plan.

4. We all have the freedom of speech but how many of us actually use it to say something worthwhile.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr. Strange

1 of your statement ... Anonymous is not a group in the sense of the word as defined by the word group (exception kinda being like a hive mind) Anonymous if catogorized at all as a group is more like several bunches of groups. Lulsec acts alone with approval from no one. That's not to say some folks didn't discuss anything.

2 of your statement... There is very little light shed or insight ever gained, from the mind of a mad man (Kaczinski, Mcveigh, Manson, Sirhan, Laughner, Speck, Lucas to name a few). Mass and serial killers are manipulaters and liars.

3 of your statement... When is speech used to say anything worthwhile that isn't immediately shot down, discredited, divisive, and drown out? A few Martyrs have managed to be heard above the din, but it cost them their lives. and most ignore them anyway other than say what great men they were.

This Anders fellow is one instance of the cesspool of humanity that bubbled and popped on the surface. Who cares really? A church was bombed yesterday, countless kids were killed in their hometowns, countless bodies line the streets in Africa.
Anders will be forgotten in time (eventually even by Norwegians)... sad but true. A new bubble will pop on the cesspool and a new news story will become the flavor of the month... and someone will get there Lulz
And it'll get posted on ATS
edit on 3-8-2011 by trika3000 because: wrong spelling

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

1. Anonymous is one large community made up of many smaller groups. Some that are categorized by location others by what they stand for. Anon ops is the "leader" they are the ones who release the press memos and were behind the major operations.

2. I completely disagree with that statement. The letters that the mad bomber sent to his targets were of great insight to the criminal profiler that was put on the case. In fact he was able to even tell the cops that when they do catch him he will be dressed in his best suit. He was able to deduct all this from reading the letters because he has had previous experience in dealing with these kind of people. The details that the Oslo shooter wrote about in his book will help future investigators percent and solve similar crimes.

3. One voice saying something insightful and worthwhile will silence all others.

As for the forgetting part, I would hope not. As I mentioned before, by forgetting our history we are allowing the same mistakes to happen again. His manifesto should be released to everyone but not for praise, but to show that these kind of deranged people exist. We shouldn't fear them but we have to acknowledge that they are out there.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

1. Anonymous is one large community made up of many smaller groups. Some that are categorized by location others by what they stand for. Anon ops is the "leader" they are the ones who release the press memos and were behind the major operations.

Anonymous is Anonymous, a part of the community but not a community unto it self. Anon ops is Anon ops, leader of only themselves and release memos about themselves and sometime a few others. Anon ops is behind their operations only - Major is a relative term, as what events are Anon ops and the press releasing and promoting.
Anonymous is bigger and older than Anon ops. (and older than the internet)

2. I completely disagree with that statement. The letters that the mad bomber sent to his targets were of great insight to the criminal profiler that was put on the case. In fact he was able to even tell the cops that when they do catch him he will be dressed in his best suit. He was able to deduct all this from reading the letters because he has had previous experience in dealing with these kind of people. The details that the Oslo shooter wrote about in his book will help future investigators percent and solve similar crimes

The manifesto that the Uni-Bomber forced the media to print after nearly twenty years (profilers did a pretty crummy job) was recognized by his brother who recognized the content and style and he turned him in. Also Ted was arrested filthy in rags near his cabin.

3. One voice saying something insightful and worthwhile will silence all others.

Since when? Socrates? Jesus? Gandhi? X? King? - all of whom were murdered, all of their words twisted and taking out of context for agenda and propaganda... Maybe others were silenced for two seconds 'til the next guy starts shouting. 1000s of years of religious wars and political wars disprove the last statement you made.

i'm not trying to be arguementative...

i think taking the nut case Breiviks manifeto and mocking it, is funny. It's nothing but phobic crap anyway and almost satires itself. It would be if it didn't have such dire consequences in his own mind and how that came around to him killing children.

Sadly we will learn nothing from him and there is another is right behind waiting in the wings, waiting to post his manifesto which will also be another piece of work from a self-justified and self-delusional manipulative mind.

as ever
mike

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

1. I see what you are saying, but the way I watched them work (via irc) they seem to all hover in anonops and then spread out to the other ones. Just my observation.

2. Yes they did a bad job with the uni bomber but i was referring to the Mad bomber. Completely separate guy and his profiler is the standard for forensic psychology.

3. Yes it is a shame that after their death their words are used by different organizations to propagate their own mixed message. But this is why i stress we must keep it in it's original form, to show that he was not a savior nor a martyr but simply a sick man with deep emotional issues that were escalated by his experience in war.

Shame you are not the argumentative type, you seem to be one of the few here that not only understands the material but also possess the ability to coherently reply.

Though we disagree I do see things from your point of view and look forward to seeing you on the rest of the boards.
edit on 3-8-2011 by Dr. Strange because: I R NO SPELL SO GOOD

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

i posted a link to the plan - Don't worry about signing up (you won't be on any list that you're not on from ATS)
www.whatis-theplan.org...

Here's LulSec's twitter link (you have to search that last part not in bold white)
twitter.com...#!/LulzSec

And the old link to LulSec home (although it was down)
lulzsecurity.com...

also 4chan - reddit and twitter has lots of posts type in Anonymous search and there will be at least a hundred+ on twitter (just click to followers)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Funny you mention those sites. I happen to be a member at whatistheplan and a frequent member of 4chan and follower of lulzsec.

Great minds right?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

do you use the same name on he plan?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join