It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope in Lourdes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think he went to Lourdes to pray that either God take him or heal him. I think at this point either one would be a blessing. Poor man, his mind is still sharp its just his body that is failing him. I salute his determination to hold the crown as long as he is able. Im sure he knows what lies ahead after his death. He probably has access to prophetic documents that we can only speculate on. But if the next Pope is from the Benedictine Order , then we will all know.

It was after all an Irishman, Malachy O Morgain who has correctly foretold the identities of 112 Roman Catholic popes, from the reign of Celestine 11 in 1143 to the present. According to Malachy there are only two Popes after this one. The next is called "The Glory of the Olive". The Benedictine Order is also known as the Olivetans. The last pope will be called "Peter of Rome" and will be replaced by the antichrists mouthpiece, known in the bible as the false prophet. I'm sure theres probably at least one thread on this but I did want to express my sadness at the Pope's frailness.

- Was

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wassabi
I did want to express my sadness at the Pope's frailness.

- Was

I second that.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
He looked very frail. I'd be surprised if he makes it till the end of this year.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Now we have word from the Vatican, that he may be on his final hours. Anyone care to give opinions as to who "The Glory of the Olive" will be?

- Was

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
A few questions:

How long has JP2 reigned for?

How long have popes reigned for on average?

and is there (in the prophetic sence) of how long the next two Popes will be around for?

Thx.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I thought something was up when he visited a site known for its miracle healings. It cant be easy for him to make trips like this. He must have had a good reason to go there.

If there is any person that should not care when he dies wouldnt it be the Pope.

[edit on 16-8-2004 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The Pope said, "Why take chances?" 2IC

"It was not a miracle.There was a drought, and I was simply told there was a spring here.A different aquifer." St. Bernadette

"Um,it was on somebody else's land?"
"Very much so.But he grieved for it afterwards.The Church you might say stole it."

Wow.

new topics

top topics

join