It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The movie SAW and Justin Bieber..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I don't take credit for this but thought it was kinda funny, I found it on a youtube post..

Hello Justin Bieber. I want to play a game. Throughout the years, you have soiled the meaning of good music. There will be consequences. The device attached to your abdomen will trigger in 75 seconds, sending a metal bar up your a$$. Your chances at surviving is the key located inside your lungs, the very lungs that have soiled the ears of the innocent. How much blood will you sacrifice to continue your life? The choice is yours. Let the game begin..

Deebo

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I have a thread running at the moment on another place in the internet

on it I ask - Who made the worst music in the world before Ke$ha?

It's been really hard finding someone as bad as her.....Beiber kinda came out at the same time so he doesnt really count...

The latest generation of music is by far the worst that has ever been made, nothing even comes close

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
I have a thread running at the moment on another place in the internet

on it I ask - Who made the worst music in the world before Ke$ha?

It's been really hard finding someone as bad as her.....Beiber kinda came out at the same time so he doesnt really count...

The latest generation of music is by far the worst that has ever been made, nothing even comes close

I have lived and will die with the 60-70's era music. Some 80's is good too, but today, most of it is trash. I am only 30 but love the old "music".

Deebo
edit on 27-7-2011 by Deebo because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2011 by Deebo because: fix

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
For me, you can define good music if you follow these simple rules. A song is good if :

- Members of the band play instruments (not only falsetto voices and wierd moves).
- Can't remake it as a rap version.
- Can dance with your partner without rubbing each other.

That rules out most of the crap we got today.

top topics

join