It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this funny? :D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The Iraqi FN ambassador meets George Bush and they start to talk. The Iraqi ambassador asks George Bush if he can answer a question. Bush replies; " Your excelence, I will ofcourse do everything i can to help you"

The Iraqi leans towards Bush and whispers; "My son allways watches Star Trek, and there are both russians, africans and asians, yes even aliens. But no arabs, my son is very upset and he cant understand why there are any arabs in Star Trek." Bush smiles and whispers back.

"That�s because Star Trek takes place in the future"

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helix
Is this funny?

Yes of course !

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
different strokes for different folks. at least the iraqi asked a question our president could answer without consulting his tribe of advisors.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm with Saph. An Iraqi isn't evil by nature, no more than the rest of us.
Soldiers risked their lives during a firefight to save an old, wounded Iraqi woman that was pinned down on a bridge. They used a Bradley and suppressive fire and got her to medical attention.
I doubt those guys that risked making their wives widows for that old lady would find the humor.

I remember back in school when the Iranian embassy crisis happend during the Carter admin. There was an Iraqi family who lived in town and the son and daughter went to school with us. They took some Hell from some stupid people. Those people in turn took some Hell from some others who weren't so pig-headed. The two kids, both as good a folks as you could find, were caught in the middle and felt bad all the way around.

Stay focused. Iraqis good, Despotic, brutal regime bad.

Hussein and his sons will not be in Star Trek!

(Sorry, didn't mean to take the fun out of a joke. Maybe I'm feeling too serious right now.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I'm with Saph. An Iraqi isn't evil by nature, no more than the rest of us.
Soldiers risked their lives during a firefight to save an old, wounded Iraqi woman that was pinned down on a bridge. They used a Bradley and suppressive fire and got her to medical attention.
I doubt those guys that risked making their wives widows for that old lady would find the humor.

I remember back in school when the Iranian embassy crisis happend during the Carter admin. There was an Iraqi family who lived in town and the son and daughter went to school with us. They took some Hell from some stupid people. Those people in turn took some Hell from some others who weren't so pig-headed. The two kids, both as good a folks as you could find, were caught in the middle and felt bad all the way around.

Stay focused. Iraqis good, Despotic, brutal regime bad.

Hussein and his sons will not be in Star Trek!

(Sorry, didn't mean to take the fun out of a joke. Maybe I'm feeling too serious right now.

Wonderful insights I'd say.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Right... now?!! I thought your seriousness was eternal!!

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
How can we get proof that this qoute was/is true? If it is, then Bush Admnistration will go down with no regrets!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Catalyst the documentation of this gross violation of human dignity is available through the freedom of information act. Though the agency responsible for carrying out the responsibility of making sure what is said in this country is disseminated. You will find evidence specific to these statements which will prove beyond any shadow of doubt the gross irregularities inherent in the US government

For the record in the East coast we still have 52 minutes till midnight.

So hurry Catalyst before its to late do what you have to do. Climb any mountain and cross any ocean to acertain and reveal the truth.

Only you can save us

[Edited on 2-4-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Genocide or suicide ?

Anyway, it was just a joke. What's wrong with a joke ?

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
How can we get proof that this qoute was/is true? If it is, then Bush Admnistration will go down with no regrets!!!!

Are u kidding me?! It was a JOKE!!

And i dont have any problems with jokes.. I like allmost every kind of jokes.. Even jokes making fun of my kind.. I dont have any problem with that.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I liked it. I mean it is just a joke and I have seen very dirty ones.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Is this funny?
(if I can get it to work...)

[img]http://[/img]

[Edited on 2-4-2003 by kegs]

[Edited on 2-4-2003 by kegs]

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Americas newest deffence against Terrorism

Kegs that is suposed to be top secret

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Funny but so terrible

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
Is this funny?

Sure...sure....and what about that one ?

The new USAF anti-jihad rocket !

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Here's one of a similar vein...(it's a joke, so before anyone goes all "racist" on me...)

A man and his son were walking around the memorial at ground zero, in the year 2050. "Daddy, what's this memorial about?" the little boy asks. "The buildings were destroyed when planes were flown into it, " the dad replied. "Who did that Daddy?" the boy asked. "The planes were hijacked by Arabs, " the man replied. "Daddy?" the boy asked...."Yes?" the dad answered....The boy says, "What's an Arab?"

Note: if you didn't get it, see the punchline of the original joke of this thread....

[Edited on 3-4-2003 by Gazrok]

top topics

join