It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway explosion: really a car bomb?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Take a look at this photo of the Norway explosion:

To me, this doesn't just look like a car bomb has done the damage. The smoke billowing out from the top of the huilding suggests that there may have been a bomb inside the building too.

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

webcam footage from a store in oslo, sucks open the door and blows out the windows, this is not a time for jokes though.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

I remember the early reports where 'it' was a bomb IN the building. They were discussing how there was no security in Norway and anyone could walk INTO a government building unchallened.

Then, they changed to 'car bomb'.

I remember the 'change' as so called security experts were discussing what the bomb could have been made of, on the BBC and saying it must be some plastic explosives with detonators, timers and all kinds of 'expert gadgets'. THEN, they changed to 'oh it was a car bomb and he had 6 tons of fertiliser.'

Now I am waiting for the chapatti flour and bleach angle.

I also want to know WHY he killed a group of white non muslims when they are saying he killed people because he hated Muslims. Surely his target would have been Muslims then? No?

And, who was filming the events on the island when apparantly they couldn't get a helicopter BUT the filming was done by helicopter?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Maybe it was a getting rid of their version of "Enron files".

Most of the 3 letter agencies kept files in Building 7, and they were lost with the building.

A getting rid of evidence after the initial attack.

That's what this is.

Unless a car bomb on the street can only set aflame one or two floors.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
The first reports I heard was about a bomb in the building as well. With 9/11 still unresolved the state is still a suspect in this that the people do have to carefully watch.

new topics

top topics

join