It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there beings Living on the sun. Type that we have no clue what they are made up off.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I don't see any reason why not.

We only have an understanding of carbon based life, which has already proven to be incredibly resilient to extreme conditions. We have no idea what an alien lifeform would be composed of, and what it could tolerate.

I would think though that such heat would incinerate anything that was on the surface, but I don't know.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Absolutely it is possible, it is a very dynamic and diverse environment with a sea of matter for complex relationships and interactions to occur. It also has a very long history for these interactions to evolve and adapt to its environment. While I do not know what their make up, level of awareness and intelligence might be, I do expect the answers to life to be beyond what we can imagine.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by SurrealEzen

If there were they would have to be made up of energy

Pure energy beings...Is this possible? I think it is.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ClamChowder

I think it's much more likely that the Sun is it's own life form. When a star is born, there are ultra immense pressures, and things happening we just might not fully understand; we may hypothesize, and speculate, but is any homo-sapien alive today really sure what happens at the very second a star is born? Is it possible some kind of consciousness is created?

That's an interesting theory i like it.

And what if the sun is able to think and be the overseer to life in our solar system

The Care-taker to each Star-system; Each star serves this purpose and/or innate ability to preside over their own solar systems....

I love peoples different theories/takes on things it's always good to think open-minded about these things..

edit on 27-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anoynymoose

Someone watched the movie "The Invasion" recently?

such a crappy movie

Also this guy is someone who just can't seem to stress enough over how he gets visited by aliens and angels.
So why don't you ask your alien an angel buddies this question then report back with there answers.
edit on 27-7-2011 by Anoynymoose because: (no reason given)

It don't work like that. They leave messages. They do not speak.
edit on 27-7-2011 by SurrealEzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

You rock bro! Reason why I'm asking this is becuase some static from the big bang was on my tv ...I was just watching it..and I swear I seen three diferant cretures holding there hand out to me in peace.

I see the universe as a radiowave. infinite radio waves/infinite universe. some travel through each other.Blac matter is the stuff inbwteen. I shure would like to see what a creature made up of black matter is all about.

Yes interesting!

There may be creatures / beings / life living in alternate universe interlaced with our own.
Or in a black/dark matter state and we can only subtly interact/see them..

This could relate to the belief in spirits etc.(But it may be something different and new altogether)

I'm not really someone who confides in Religion/Gods

But i am open minded to the possibility of Spirits/Gods/Inter-Dimensional Species Etc.

Just not really inclined to believe any of the Religions on Earth (Terra)

CREATORE

edit on 27-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealEzen

So they leave you a message telling you to ask people if there are things living on the sun?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007

If there were they would have to be made up of energy

Pure energy beings...Is this possible? I think it is.

Yeah it is possible. Proving it will be another 100years

The are all around us. Finding the technology to measure them is the challenge

hang on I am sounding like an alien

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
www.amazon.com...
In this book there is a chapter about beings living in the sun, it is an interesting read

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anoynymoose

So they leave you a message telling you to ask people if there are things living on the sun?

LOL! It works in kinda like a shamanic way... I have to enterprate the messages from everything. Remember we are living in the matrix. hehe

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by trika3000
www.amazon.com...
In this book there is a chapter about beings living in the sun, it is an interesting read

Thank you for the book. I'm buying it!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Also this guy is someone who just can't seem to stress enough over how he gets visited by aliens and angels.
reply to post by Anoynymoose

Can you prove to me that you exist, or for that matter that i exist? Our brains are viewed through our brains which we know are faulty. Inside every word and/or sentence we write is a meaning and a type of essence which can be brought forth to the mind by the mere opening of the word, can you point out to me where this meaning exists in such words?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
There is ZERO chance that life began and evolved to live in a star's environment. I mean zero chance. The ignorance of basic understanding required to think otherwise makes my head spin.

Now, can a super race of alien beings engineer life forms that would survive and multiply in a star's environment? Nope, sorry. Now can a race of superior alien beings engineer artificial lifeforms that could survive in that environment? Sure, I guess. I mean they might have material technology that is a billion years more advanced than ours. But for what purpose? And don't bother saying they would do it to keep a star from going ballistic and killing a solar system's worth of life, because whatever form of self-replicating artificial life they populate a star with wouldn't be able to produce more fuel to feed the star without an outside source (i.e. there is no such thing as a perpetual motion, or free energy so to speak).

I would imagine that if natural life could evolve to live in a star's environment, we would be able to find evidence that supports that conclusion here on Earth. I say that because we have found life in damn near every nook and cranny on this planet, even in places that are very hostile to our own biology. But one place we have not, and will not, find life is in lava. I would imagine that if life on Earth could thrive anywhere and everywhere that we would also find it in lava. Of course, we probably haven't looked, because the notion is 100% absurd, lol.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
pretty cool book.
dragons egg

by robert l. forward.

one of my faves.

can't do the link, wait!

en.wikipedia.org...

whoo hooo! i did it!

edit on 27-7-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
There is ZERO chance that life began and evolved to live in a star's environment. I mean zero chance. The ignorance of basic understanding required to think otherwise makes my head spin.

Now, can a super race of alien beings engineer life forms that would survive and multiply in a star's environment? Nope, sorry. Now can a race of superior alien beings engineer artificial lifeforms that could survive in that environment? Sure, I guess. I mean they might have material technology that is a billion years more advanced than ours. But for what purpose? And don't bother saying they would do it to keep a star from going ballistic and killing a solar system's worth of life, because whatever form of self-replicating artificial life they populate a star with wouldn't be able to produce more fuel to feed the star without an outside source (i.e. there is no such thing as a perpetual motion, or free energy so to speak).

I would imagine that if natural life could evolve to live in a star's environment, we would be able to find evidence that supports that conclusion here on Earth. I say that because we have found life in damn near every nook and cranny on this planet, even in places that are very hostile to our own biology. But one place we have not, and will not, find life is in lava. I would imagine that if life on Earth could thrive anywhere and everywhere that we would also find it in lava. Of course, we probably haven't looked, because the notion is 100% absurd, lol.

Yea.. it is little out there. But I still think it possible for energy beings to live on the sun. Not with a make up like ours. Their make up would be 100% different than carbon.

That's a good question...Do you think there is other intelligent life out there made up of other stuff other than carbon.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Antimatter gets created on the sun.

When it gets created it must be pee'd off it gets destroyed so quick.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
This is why we should launch our nuclear waste at the sun. Get them before they get us.

Not nice..
As far as some things or beings living in or on Starz like SOL 1 doesnt know. If they did 1 would assume they are plasma or energy and possibly light creatures or beings. SurrealEzen, why do you ask?
edit on 7/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

They are not life forms as we know it. They are not carbon base.

Do you think its possible?

Anything is possible.

Be nice to see you put a bit more effort into you're post. Sorry no S&F this time....

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by 547000
This is why we should launch our nuclear waste at the sun. Get them before they get us.

Not nice..
As far as some things or beings living in or on Starz like SOL 1 doesnt know. If they did 1 would assume they are plasma or energy and possibly light creatures or beings. SurrealEzen, why do you ask?
edit on 7/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Because I was watching the static on my tv and I seen three beings saying hi without words. One looked like a flame, the other looked like a praying mantis and the third I could not make out. But its like they were saying hi!

Then I began reading in English..."This is only for the star children."

The next day I woke up and thought, I wonder if a form of life we do not know of yet could live in such areas...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mackey1224uk

They are not life forms as we know it. They are not carbon base.

Do you think its possible?

Anything is possible.

Be nice to see you put a bit more effort into you're post. Sorry no S&F this time....

Sorry...I like to get strait to the point. (I'm also Autistic. So please understand I have a hard time.)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join