It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there beings Living on the sun. Type that we have no clue what they are made up off.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
They are not life forms as we know it. They are not carbon base.

Do you think its possible?
edit on 27-7-2011 by SurrealEzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
i live on the sun. so yes.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SurrealEzen

Well seeing as how Sol has no surface, and is just a giant gas ball, my answer is no.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

I am going to agree with you. I think it would be pretty unlikely that anything can exist at that temperature whilst being constantly blown apart on a giant fireball with no surface.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

Well seeing as how Sol has no surface, and is just a giant gas ball, my answer is no.

Come on think out side of the box. Maybe they are closer to spirit beings than 100% material..

The universe is filled with all kinds of suprizes!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
If they did exist, then they could never leave their environment. We will never go to say hi.

Shame really, but thems the breaks

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
If they did exist, then they could never leave their environment. We will never go to say hi.

Shame really, but thems the breaks

Yea...Your right. Kinda like creatures that live in black matter. I think they can see us...bu we can't see them.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This is why we should launch our nuclear waste at the sun. Get them before they get us.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
surely something made you ask this question? what is it that makes you think it is possible to begin with?
maybe some information or an explanation of why you think it is possible will help if you really want people to discuss wether it is possible or even worth discussing to begin with.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I believe its possible and agree with you; maybe there are creatures/life living on the sun.

I also think maybe creatures/life lives in space too.

I believe life is ubiquitous.

This Thread helps substantiate your Idea.... ( It's my old accounts Thread)

Alien Bacteria Could breed in Extreme Hyper Gravity ( 300,000 Times Gravity on Earth)

Adds some credibility to OP's claim
edit on 27-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

I believe its possible and agree with you; maybe there are creatures/life living on the sun.

I also think maybe creatures/life lives in space too.

I believe life is ubiquitous.

This Thread helps substantiate your Idea.... ( It's my old accounts Thread)

Alien Bacteria Could breed in Extreme Hyper Gravity ( 300,000 Times Gravity on Earth)

Adds some credibility to OP's claim
edit on 27-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

You rock bro! Reason why I'm asking this is becuase some static from the big bang was on my tv ...I was just watching it..and I swear I seen three diferant cretures holding there hand out to me in peace.

I see the universe as a radiowave. infinite radio waves/infinite universe. some travel through each other.Blac matter is the stuff inbwteen. I shure would like to see what a creature made up of black matter is all about.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealEzen

yeah one time at sun camp.... i got to hang out talk to all teh sun ppls... i was even abdcuted a few times.. they tought me there secret martial arts >< no i doubt there iss this is just obsurde..

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89

yeah one time at sun camp.... i got to hang out talk to all teh sun ppls... i was even abdcuted a few times.. they tought me there secret martial arts >< no i doubt there iss this is just obsurde..

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I think it's much more likely that the Sun is it's own life form. When a star is born, there are ultra immense pressures, and things happening we just might not fully understand; we may hypothesize, and speculate, but is any homo-sapien alive today really sure what happens at the very second a star is born? Is it possible some kind of consciousness is created?

Think about an event massive enough, to create a sphere of material so dense, so quickly that a sustained nuclear reaction starts, and continues for hundreds of billions of years --- the sheer mass and volume of material needed to form this star, simply mind-blowing. Would it be possible when an event on that scale takes place, it also creates consciousness or multiple consciousnesses? If an event as small as a sperm touching an egg can create a life form with a consciousness, then why can't the birth of a star (which is so much grander at any level of compare) do the same?

Food for thought.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Fire through a spectroscope looks like little spiders that live for about as long as the flame.

These are very microscopic spider flames, is really neat looking... I will try and get some pics to show.

So to the question, I think it is possible for some type of existence of these spider flames to live about as long as the super heated gases are flowing on the surface of the sun. Yes I said the surface of the sun because the Sun has a surface.. It is very hot and moves like the waves in the ocean. These spider flames have a very short life span... but since they are so tiny and microscopic their lives are a timespan of about our average lifespan on Earth. To them, time moves at about what our timeline is to us. To them we move very slow, almost like statues.
But to us they move very fast, super fast if you ask me...

Science and Fiction moves the imagination to were there are no boundaries.

~DooDer

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

Come on think out side of the box. Maybe they are closer to spirit beings than 100% material..

The universe is filled with all kinds of suprizes!

now I'm just throwing out guesses, but...

Like as if the sun was a portal to another universe or dimension? What like heaven is behind it or something?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Someone watched the movie "The Invasion" recently?

such a crappy movie

Also this guy is someone who just can't seem to stress enough over how he gets visited by aliens and angels.
So why don't you ask your alien an angel buddies this question then report back with there answers.
edit on 27-7-2011 by Anoynymoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
ya, made of neturons, live about 1000000x's faster than us.

each has a gravity well by itself.

obviously very tiny beings.

takes them about 30mins to go from the stone age to space travel.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DooDer
Fire through a spectroscope looks like little spiders that live for about as long as the flame.

These are very microscopic spider flames, is really neat looking... I will try and get some pics to show.

So to the question, I think it is possible for some type of existence of these spider flames to live about as long as the super heated gases are flowing on the surface of the sun. Yes I said the surface of the sun because the Sun has a surface.. It is very hot and moves like the waves in the ocean. These spider flames have a very short life span... but since they are so tiny and microscopic their lives are a timespan of about our average lifespan on Earth. To them, time moves at about what our timeline is to us. To them we move very slow, almost like statues.
But to us they move very fast, super fast if you ask me...

Science and Fiction moves the imagination to were there are no boundaries.

~DooDer

Space and time are relitive...SO is size, in close to infinite degrees. The Macrocosim moves slow to the microcosim.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

If there were they would have to be made up of energy

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join