It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the war of Armageddon occur in 2012?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
So the world we live in today is in much turmoil a whole lot of devestation by mother earth, many conflicts and uprisings across the globe. It seems that every time we read a news article or hear a radio news brodcast it tends to talk of at least one instance where nation is riseing agianst nation as is predicted in the book of revelations. But with all of this strife in the world, even now as we speak or even in the months gone by things have happend as are discussed on a post started by user daddybare with the link listed at the bottom of this post. Now I am not saying I belive that the war of armageddon is going to start in 2012 so please dont take it as I am claming to predict or anything like that because i am not. but with all of the recent activity that the United States and other nations have taken. and with the endless unrest it is something to think about. So please come discuss and share your thoughts eaither way. hope you enjoy.

here is the link to the other thread please comment on it as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
No but in 2013 maybe a global war not Armageddon though

edit on 27-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
So the world we live in today is in much turmoil a whole lot of devestation by mother earth, many conflicts and uprisings across the globe. It seems that every time we read a news article or hear a radio news brodcast it tends to talk of at least one instance where nation is riseing agianst nation as is predicted in the book of revelations. But with all of this strife in the world, even now as we speak or even in the months gone by things have happend as are discussed on a post started by user daddybare with the link listed at the bottom of this post. Now I am not saying I belive that the war of armageddon is going to start in 2012 so please dont take it as I am claming to predict or anything like that because i am not. but with all of the recent activity that the United States and other nations have taken. and with the endless unrest it is something to think about. So please come discuss and share your thoughts eaither way. hope you enjoy.

here is the link to the other thread please comment on it as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2015- Read my time code post.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
ok will do

top topics

join