It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Disgrace! Guess Where Your Tax Money is Going...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

lets give them our government associates to live with them and we will hire new ones. New as in never been in any form of government office or special interest groups. But we better pack up all of the nuclear weapons they planted here, so as they dont get there and blow us up, I mean the bombs are already planted. I wonder if the world would forgive the american people for all that our government has done, maybe if we publicly executed them and make a formal sincere appology. We are so screwed.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This makes me sick. Seriously I cannot think of anything I trust less then my Government and that sad man, real sad ! : [

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

There too busy with their lives to care about other people and the country...so it will never happen until everyones lives is effected by them, so more or less it will never happen

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The people of Iraq had a saying "stop shooting at the americans and they will pay you" This has been going on for years. During the Iraq war we payed for Community imrovements (mosques) left and right. The funny thing is we could not enter the mosques even after giving them the money. One time in Habaniyah, Iraq a neihboring friendly unit was passing through and took fire from the mosques minaret that we helped rebuld. The unit shot a law rocket and busted a hole in the minaret. The first thing we did was go and pay for the minaret to be repaired and we also gave the mosque a generator. 3 months later the minaret was still not repaired the money was spent on other stuff and they were insisting that we give them diesel fuel to run the generator.
During the initial invasion we destroyed most of the infrastructure which basically was shoddy anyways. Ofcourse we then replaced it with modern versions. We built roads, schools,police stations and yes many many mosques. Not to mention we trained and equipped the police force and the Iraqi army. Many times recruits would join just to get free stuff then run off. The whole middle east situation is just senseless. I have always felt that we are there and will remain there not just for oil. We are definately looking for something else. I have my theories but that is for another post in another forum. Just dropping my 2 cents..I apologize in advance for the grammer mistakes i cant help it ...I R GRUNT

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The raping of America!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join