Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

National Disgrace! Guess Where Your Tax Money is Going...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I knew it all the way! Disgusting, really. Islam is a religion which tries to convince us that we still live 1500 years in the past

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiyeAre you insane? Of course its not "meant" to fund terrorists but it does for crying out loud because that is what they use it for. The point is WE DON'T HAVE THE FRIGGEN MONEY. It should not be going to any of the institutions mentioned and especially not to enclaves of our enemies. The idea that this buys us good will with these people is just ludicrous.

It is quite clear most Americans will not get it till they are living under a falling down bridge.... Sigh! We can't keep spending money we do not have without a final collapse coming real soon!!! This is not about the damn muslims, it is about the complete collapse if the US economy brought on by the criminals in government and idiots are saying not to get worked up about it... wake the F up for crying out loud!

You're confusing me man. You're calling "these people", the muslims, your enemies, the "Americans". You're assuming that all Americans are of one religion and all have muslims as enemies. What about the muslim Americans? Are they your enemies too? I'm pretty sure some of these mosques in the US get government funding. Might as well start there then. You're a bit confused if you ask me, confusing Arabs with muslims, and confusing "terrorist muslims" with muslims. Many Arabs aren't muslims in case you didn't know. You have christian and jewish Arabs. Also, while you're at it, why not do more research to try and find out who funds them "terrorist muslims"
Then delve more into it and you might just get an idea who the true muslims are.

Also, since you're researching where US tax goes, why not mention the rest? Did you forget the billions that goes to Israel? No mention of that I see. Can be done with simple googling:

www.ifamericansknew.org...

wrmea.org... illion.html

www.youtube.com...

You can find more of where the ALL US tax money goes if you want to.

God bless bias.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrakeBloodaxXe
I knew it all the way! Disgusting, really. Islam is a religion which tries to convince us that we still live 1500 years in the past

To be fair, Norwegians with anti-Islamic sentiment and "blood axe" as a handle might raise a few eyebrows themselves these days.

If only human beings would somehow, as a whole, abandon organized religion, and labels on their spirituality. I would bet the quality of our existence as a species would improve greatly, all across the globe.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Yeah, and Americans are so much better.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DrakeBloodaxXe

I can't find in my post where I said that. Could you point it out for me?

We've had our share of government building bombers and crazed gunman, and probably a few other country's share too. I was just pointing your comment out, because it was only last week that somebody who felt the same way there in Norway killed a bunch of kids (ironically I don't think he targeted even one Muslim). I had no idea there were so many there that even felt that way, I always thought of Europeans, especially Nordic Europeans as being extremely tolerant of other cultures (after the vikings of course). Maybe your problems there, is that you pen up all your emotions, and then snap one day. After the massacre, I didn't see one interviewed Norwegian cry, not one. The mother that was texting her daughter while it was going on, said she almost cried. Almost? Just let it out guys, you'll feel better.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

You seem to have some kind of issue, hope you get better

And you say you "think" no muslims were killed? Yes, they were. Why, do you think the Norwegian labour party which lets all those immigrants in here doesn't have muslim members?

Also, you asked me to point out where you said Americans are better. Did I say you said that? Nope! I said it myself, now you go back to McDonald's and figure it out boy!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

You seem to have some kind of issue, hope you get better

I will, when ALL organized religions go extinct like the dinosaurs.

And you say you "think" no muslims were killed? Yes, they were. Why, do you think the Norwegian labour party which lets all those immigrants in here doesn't have muslim members?

I don't know, I'll have to take your word for it. I guess if it's true, you're pretty happy about that, eh? Too bad you Nordic folks aren't able to express emotion, or you would probably be smiling.

Also, you asked me to point out where you said Americans are better. Did I say you said that? Nope! I said it myself, now you go back to McDonald's and figure it out boy!

Oh, so you have such an inferiority complex to Americans, you just had to point that out, got it. I understand, I am pretty awesome. But I don't eat at McDonald's, I don't eat any processed foods actually, and I'd wager that my diet is a thousand times healthier than yours, as well as my physical conditioning. Now, go buy a vowel or two.
edit on 30-7-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Lol, I thought you were serious about all this, but I heard from others that you're just trolling. I get it now

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Ugh, that word is so overused. Trolling is posting for the sole purpose of getting a rise out of people. I post to make a point, but I do think you confuse my smartassedness as being serious. I don't honestly feel that way about Nordic people, I'm sure you guys smile, just not on camera.

I was completely serious about organized religion being an enemy of humanity. Not just Islam, but ALL of them. We don't need more division than we already have. Our leaders all shake us up like bugs in a jar, to fight each other. That way, we don't have the time or energy to focus on how they're screwing us ALL.

I'm a bit flattered that others are talking about me behind my back though, that just means I'm relevant.
edit on 30-7-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Relevant, or just an annoying know-it-all type of guy. Back to the relevant things this topic covers,
where did you see the news and footage, since you say no one cried? That's very weird, I live in Norway,
and I've seen loads of people cry on the news everyday.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Building a few mosques is not the big question but the
$2.5bn a day spent on military is draining the country dry.

Elephant in the room don't you think

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

reply to post by 27jd

I heard from others that you're just trolling.

...only 5 days on ats and already you're on the gossip grapevine?...
...wow, what an accomplishment...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Thanks

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Relevant, annoying, know-it-all type of guy. Sure, I can see them saying that. I do ruffle some feathers around here on occasion (within the T & C of course). But I certainly don't "troll", which as I said before is a completely overused word.

As for the news footage, it was footage here in the U.S. on various news outlets. I was honestly taken aback by how everybody seemed somewhat void of emotion, even in the immediate aftermath. I didn't see anybody broken down crying, or expressing rage, confusion, or anything like that. They all seemed so matter of fact, straight faced, and calm. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing in my opinion, better than running around like a bunch of crazed fools I guess. Just seemed kinda creepy, like everybody is on calming meds. I'm just more middle ground I guess.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Yeah, I guess most of those you saw looking all calm and that, were probably in shock. This was the worst disaster here since WW2, obviously most people had not experienced anything like this before.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Yeah, that could very well be. I'll definitely take your word over small clips of footage I've seen here. It was a terrible thing that happened. And a good example of how people can use religion to justify such attrocities, and why we'd all be better off without organized religion. It only creates hatred, and the top 2 percent of the human population have figured out how to use it as a tool to keep people's attention off them, as they continue to own and control ALL the wealth on this planet. I remember after 9/11, Bush and the Saudi leader holding hands, and kissing...all the while the media, under the government's control, blatantly created an atmosphere of hatred and fear of muslims. I imagine they do the same in Muslim countries. All the while, the FILTHY rich leaders of both sides party together. You don't see them address their people, and talk about peace and cooperation, nope. They stay silent while the state controlled medias stir the pot.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

If only all people knew the same thing about religion, or spiruality. If only we knew what will come later, as well as after death, we could be more happy together. Instead of that, a few people of the billions living on this planet, act like puppetmasters.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Exactly. Imagine how cool it would be, to be able to go hiking anywhere on this planet without having to jump through a thousand hoops, then worry about being discovered by the local population of humans because they may tear you apart. If every nation could cooperate instead of spend all their money on machines to kill other people. We could solve alot of problems together, but the rich puppetmasters won't allow that to happen. They would rather humanity suffer, as long as they stay filthy rich. They have us living like a bunch of angry ant colonies.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianC

No , the money should be spent on re-educating your ignorant self.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The pro-Muslim State Department (Obama may be orchestrating this behind the scenes, because he's a closet Muslim) is knowingly using tax dollars to finance America's enemies around the Mideast. How suicidal and abhorrent from my point of view.

This revelation of public misuse of national funds would be bound to attract mass protests in the views of a sane and awake populace, but the sheeple like trance of the American people would only bleat insignificant cries of outrage on cyberspace and return to sleep shortly afterward.

I mean, it's outrageous!

The globalist one world order government that comprises Congress and puppet president Obama are spendthrifting borrowed money to the dissatisfaction of American taxpayers and their creditors.

With August 2, Debt Decision Day, looming round the corner, Obama and Congress will either come clean and default or sign on to accelerate their trainwreck spendthrifting spree in order to accrue record levels of crippling unrepayable national debt.

With regards to the refurbishment of Muslim mosques, it is setting the stone for the planned Clash of Civilizations, where the Islamic and Western worlds would lock horns and bloodily clash for dominance or survival.

In the end, the globalist one world order would win, because the planned Clash of Civilizations is the end product of the institution of their utopia on Planet Earth, several millennia in the making. Order out of Chaos.

edit on 31/7/2011 by ironfalcon because: Added image

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join