It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I get a little help withtPhoto uploads?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I can log successfully -

Then when I hit upload or change pictures it takes me right back to the loggon screen again in an endless loop of loggin.

I was able to get on in the past - has something changed I don't know about?

Can't upload a picture fro some reason. I think sometimes they add a lot to a post.

Thanks in advance for the help.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
i get this problem alot. you have to use your origional password (if you can find it). the media section is separate from ats or something. i wish ats would sort this out.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
i get this problem alot. you have to use your origional password (if you can find it). the media section is separate from ats or something. i wish ats would sort this out.

I'm trying to get an avatar on my id.........but no luck. Followed the intructions too.!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus

Thank you for the suggestion; I appreciate the help.

However, if type the original password - it tells me that my username and password are incorrect.

If I use the new one I can log on and look at the options and such but as soon as I hit upload or change photos it takes me right back to the login screen.

Seems odd as I have been able to use the new password since I changed it - I have only changed it once.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Got to reply, so I can subscribe.

Uploading pictures is the one function I still cannot do on ATS. Couldn't embed videos until an ATS member replied to a thread asking instructions. That solved that problem quickly. Hoping for the same in this matter.

Yes, I can login successfully to ATS Media, but after that I experience the same problems.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
What Browser are you using, iáve never had this problem. Are you on hi-speed?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
What Browser are you using, iáve never had this problem. Are you on hi-speed?

IE 9 is the browser and while I do have DSL ( living in the country its is the only option) it is ths same provider I had when I joined and was able to upload dozens of photos.

Is there a Technical issues forum or something - or heck even a way for them to reset my pasword or something if that's the issue?

Not being able to post photos sucks.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I have had this problem for quite a while. Try clearing your cache and reentering your name and password. That allowed me to upload photos, but if I try to access them later, it will either take me to an old version of my photo album without about 10 of my newest entries showing or I get the endless log-in run-around. I have to upload a photo to get into the newest version of my photo album and access the other images.

It is frustrating and some work has been done to rectify it, but it is still very buggy.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by czygyny Try clearing your cache and reentering your name and password.

Cool, I cleaned out everything all the forms info and lingering data and such and it seemed to work.

Thanks, appreciate the help!

I am so not of the "computer generation". My daughter laughs at me all the time.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66

Originally posted by czygyny Try clearing your cache and reentering your name and password.

Cool, I cleaned out everything all the forms info and lingering data and such and it seemed to work.

Thanks, appreciate the help!

I am so not of the "computer generation". My daughter laughs at me all the time.

I am computer savvy only in that I've used one for the last twenty years for graphics jobs, but thank heavens for search functions. I didn't even know what a cache was or how to dump it until recently. Computers are like cars to me, a means to an end---when they work right I think nothing about them, when they don't work, I'm nonplussed.

It was annoying to have to scramble to reenter all the passwords for other low-security functions I have on the computer after the cache thingy, but it did seem to help with the photo upload. Still, I wish they'd address the lingering problems, something is amiss.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I am going to bump this as I am having the same issue, when I use IE9 I get the endless log in loop as mentioned in the OP and on FF I can get to the upload page but then when I hit upload I just get a white screen. I have tried clearing the cache and still no joy.
Any ideas?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
I am going to bump this as I am having the same issue, when I use IE9 I get the endless log in loop as mentioned in the OP and on FF I can get to the upload page but then when I hit upload I just get a white screen. I have tried clearing the cache and still no joy.
Any ideas?

Dumping all the temp files and cookies did it for me I just used the drop down menu on IE9 and it worked just fine after.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Not for me.

I even did it twice.
Oh well.

new topics

top topics

join