It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I've been reading through ATS for several months now if not a year. During that time I've seen some very interesting, thought provoking posts and some not so interesting. Many times I have want to post something to soneone's thread just not enough to get a membership until recently I guess.

Of course the thread I really wanted to reply to was removed, although for good reason as the title itself could incite anger and/or hatred of members.

Anyways eventually I will post more about myself and some personal experiences, to include some very unexplainable family occurances that got me interested in sights like this that discuss topics normally not considerred acceptable in regular society. Of course I can only post based on memory and/or 1st hand accounts of things people experienced or saw. Unfortunately I will not be able to help anyone here with providing actual physical proof of anything, my experiences have convinced me of some things but as most people are generall cynical in nature (in my opinion anyways) generall people need their own experiences to form their own beliefs.

I am very open minded regarding most topics although i try to think things through thoroughly before just jumping to believe anything. Generally I am not a conspiracy theorist although I do believe an old statement that "power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely". Taking that in mind there are many people in our world with some sort of power or another and most of them will do whatever they can to hold onto that power or gain more power. That of course will lead to all kinds of horrible acts, which these same people will in turn try to hide to make the average public believe they are great. There will probably be some truth to many conspiricy theories out there because of this but most seem to pick and chose pieces of information in order to prove somebodies opinion (not always intelligently either). People like to label people so when a few people come out and provide eaxtreme off the wall conspiracy ideas than everyone with their own conspiracy idea gets labelled crazy, regardless how well formed or intelligently reasoned to come to certain conclusions. (no i do not have my own conspiracy theory but some posts here can be annoying making everyone think anyone on here, or who reads anything here is crazy)

I look forward to reading many posts and hope to be able to provide valued input in some cases. When I do post I hope people have an open mind, things I would post are not way out there (in my opinion) but they definitely were strange and unexplainable occurances.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1977

One last thing, in reveiwing my post I realize I really need a spell checker. lol

Sometimes I type to quick for my thoughts, if there is one on here please point it out to me.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Hi seeker1977, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

welcome to ats ")

I think you'll fit in here

visit this thread "open mind needed"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hi and welcome.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Thank you everyone, Samuelis your thread does look very interesting. I'll have to set some time aside later to go through the videos and will make sure to post something once I do.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, seems like I am writing this more and more recently. Good to see new people on here!

Opens the debate to a wider audience and brings in more thought.

Good luck

new topics

top topics

join