It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the Closed-Door Session of Congress 3/13/2008? Let's revisit...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Anyone remember this incident?

I'd like to revisit this conspiracy... we have short memories and I think a lot of people forgot about this.

Let's take this one step at a time....

They met in 3/2008 - isn't this right about when news of trouble with Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers started surfacing? Source Hmmmm....

The imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur by September 2008 - Wasn't it October that the markets crash? (began actually in September) Hmmmm.....

The imminent collapse of US federal government finances by February 2009 - Wasn't it about this time that the national debt started coming into question? I recall an Obama video about it HERE and that's when Congress enacted the President's FIRST major economic proposal...

Ironically, it was Obama that said "I refuse to leave our children with a debt that they cannot repay. And that means taking responsibility right now, in this administration, for getting our spending under control." Hmmmmmmmm.......

The possibility of Civil War inside the USA as a result of the collapse - Just look around ATS and other places on the Internet... the word "revolution" is more rampant on the lips of Americans than ever before. Hmmmmmm........ This is starting to look like more than a conspiracy...

Advance round-ups of "insurgent U.S. citizens" likely to move against the government - I don't need to post much about this, we all know and have seen what the government is doing to quell the voices of opposition... Hmmmmm.....

None of this was ever verified, but supposedly, members of Congress were sworn to secrecy but a few were so outraged that they "leaked" this info to some outside news agencies (Australia) where US interests couldn't stop it from spreading.

From what I can gather, we are witnessing the plan unfold just as it was discussed. If this is all true, here is what is still expected:

- The detention of those rounded-up at "REX 84" camps constructed throughout the USA

- The possibility of retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses (obviously)

- The location of "safe facilities" for members of Congress and their families to reside during expected massive civil unrest

- The necessary and unavoidable merger of the United States with Canada (for its natural resources) and with Mexico (for its cheap labor pool - which is being attempted via the Dream Act.)

- The issuance of a new currency - THE AMERO - for all three nations as the proposed solution to the coming economic Armageddon (banksters win)

Interested in seeing what others think and if anyone recalls this... it sure seems like everything is going exactly as planned, so is this a blueprint for what to expect?

~Namaste

edit on 26-7-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
i remember when thread ops had words typed in them.

edit on 26-7-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Who needs words...
Political madness says it all, has to be Obama and Baener (sp?)........

interesting times

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
i remember when thread ops had words typed in them.

edit on 26-7-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Ahhh, the good old days.

Maybe the OP is a mime.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Well said.....

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I assume the OP is also closed door...

I'll check back later to see the edit.
edit on 26-7-2011 by subject x because:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Come on guys, give me a break... I hit the enter key instead of shift when typing my title, it happens....

~Namaste
edit on 26-7-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: oops

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Interesting. I use the Cloward-Piven model though, to describe what is going on.
I do believe it dove-tails with your (now written
) OP.

With the downgrade of our credit rating innevitable, I give you; Cloward-Piven.

The Cloward/Piven Strategy is named after Columbia University sociologists Richard Andrew Cloward and Frances Fox Piven. Their goal is to overthrow capitalism by overwhelming the government bureaucracy with entitlement demands. The created crisis provides the impetus to bring about radical political change.

According to Discover the Networks.org:

Rather than placating the poor with government hand-outs, wrote Cloward and Piven, activists should work to sabotage and destroy the welfare system; the collapse of the welfare state would ignite a political and financial crisis that would rock the nation... [Emphasis added.]

Making an already weak economy even worse is the intent of the Cloward/Piven Strategy. It is imperative that we view the American Recovery and Reinvestment Plan's spending on items like food stamps, jobless benefits, and health care through this end goal. This strategy explains why the Democrat plan to "stimulate" the economy involves massive deficit spending projects. It includes billions for ACORN and its subgroups such as SHOP and the Neighborhood Stabilization Program. Expanding the S-Chip Program through deficit spending in a supposed effort to "save the children" only makes a faltering economy worse.

www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

which is being attempted via the Dream Act.)

I'm with you that something is going on that possibly could lead us to the so called North American Union. But disagree about it being done through the Dream Act.

The people who would be eligible for the Dream Act are mainly ones who were brought to the US at a young age and raised in this country. Most of them only know this country and grew up with our culture. They want and desire what other Americans have. IMO, they would not get in line for cheap labor.

I believe the merger is being done through the war on drugs/terrorism. Obama just wrote a strategy to deal with transnational gangs and IMO will create a closer relationship between the three countries. The cooperation between Mexico and the US is already at an all time high.

Peace

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
could be your thinking too small

the financial crisis is global bring down them all and then create your new world order a global governence.

with the dollar replaced.

could be depending what theory you subscribe to the "bilderbergs" or the rise of a global dominate asian power.

i am more likely to beleive china manipulating the left and right strings to bring down there enemy.

from the creators of sun tzu getting your enemies to fight between each other and and destroy themselves then sweep in and take over.

whatever you want to think one thing we will all agree on we are on the brink of destruction.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I have to partially agree with you on that point, but they have to buy votes somehow, right?

If Congress were to ever try to pass something to merge the three countries, they wouldn't do it all at once, it would be done in steps. First would be to open up the borders, which is the same as not enforcing any immigration laws. Then, there would be something to make illegals, legal, as in the Dream Act. That brings millions of illegals to the voting booth. With that kind of support, the next thing coming would be something like a merger of sorts between the US and Mexico. From there, it's a short hop to convince the public that Canada should join the club to give us competing power against the other "super" nations like China and Russia.

Nobody thought we would be where we are now, but we are. It seems like it won't take much to fulfill the remainder of the steps listed in that secret meeting.

~Namaste

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I don't remember hearing about it when it happened but it's played out pretty closely so far. The first thing I noticed, being sensitive to such things, was the date: 3/13, two significant occult numbers. I thought "hmm...I wonder if this was part of a ritual as well." To find out more about the session in general I googled "closed door congress 3/13/08" A few sites said that it was only the 4th time in the 176 year history that there was a closed door session, others said it was the 6th time. Regardless, it was one of very few times in congressional history that it happened. One of the sites I found in this search was Stars Over Washington

On the site is an astrological chart for that day and time. This is an extract from the chart analysis-

As you see marked in red there is a Mystic Rectangle (practical mysticism ) formed with the planets Mars 3Can19, Saturn 3Vir42 Rx (karmic with the same degrees - esp since Saturn is a karmic planet), Pluto 1Cap03 (conj asteroid, Morya), Mercury 28AQ44 (conj US n Moon, the populace), and Venus 1Pis19. North Node 27AQ28 is also conj US n Moon which negatively has an estrangement from the community flavor (Ebertin.) A Case of Presto Change-o?

The Mystic Rectangle pattern overhead hints that some incantations and/or rituals may have been involved in this meeting. My guess is that The Brethren were in attendance, with Illumination all around. There was perhaps a prayer uttered, but what entity were they praying to?

So apparently my intuition of ritual based on date wasn't far off. The rest of the article is just as interesting if you are inclined to looking into such things.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

If Congress were to ever try to pass something to merge the three countries, they wouldn't do it all at once, it would be done in steps.

Possibly. I guess I see it from a different angle based on the dollar crashing. I feel that at this current moment, neither country would have success uniting. The people from each country would be hard core opposed. However, if the dollar were to crash and the only solution is to unite, I think their would be less resistance to the idea. Overcoming the fear of change is going to be the biggest obstacle.

First would be to open up the borders, which is the same as not enforcing any immigration laws. Then, there would be something to make illegals, legal, as in the Dream Act. That brings millions of illegals to the voting booth.

Once again possible. But I believe a merger would have to happen before any borders are left unprotected.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Sure, I remember that meeting and thinking "oh, this cannot be good".

I also remember when members of the press were basically "hijacked" on Obama's campaign plane thinking he was on board the plane when in reality he was having an ultra-secret pow-wow with names never mentioned. (Many believe it was with members of The Bilderberg Group.) Please see video below:

So many closed door meetings. So much transparency.

Really makes you wish you were a fly on the wall behind those doors.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
Nobody thought we would be where we are now, but we are.

...i disagree... i grew up hearing that it was inevitable that this would happen, as well as all the crap thats happened to facilitate it... just so you have a time frame, i'm in my late 50s...

...back in the day when it was commonplace to slaughter the indigenous and/or put them in concentration camps and force ndn children into christian boarding schools (outlawed in 1929, not so long ago), the majority of whites thought those methods were a necessary part of forming the best chance for "their" country to bloom - and - it never ocurred to them that, one day, the evil they put in power would do the same to them...

...now those horrors are starting to look like "in the near future" possibilities for many citizens (regardless of ethnicity or religion) - but - the forced programming is so strongly entrenched in most that they cannot stop themselves from repeating the same mistakes over and over and over and, each time, they expect (or hope for) a better outcome... thats an apt description of insanity...

...i dont have a solution... wish i did but i'm nowhere near smart enough... all i know for sure is that we'll never find a solution until people start dealing with the reality of how we got here...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The reason I wrote this thread is because I believe we have surpassed mere conspiracy and now have evidence that there is truly a coordinated plan unfolding.

With such clear language from the "leaks" of that meeting, and time-frames that match what I originally laid out, I believe we're going to see the remainder of the plan unfold, and I think it's going to be intentionally brought on by financial turmoil. If we can't pay our bills without borrowing more money, that means we are consistently spending more than we take in... and raising the amount we borrow isn't going to change that.

Think about it... if you KNEW the end of the economy was imminent and that the Government was going to follow shortly after, wouldn't you spend as much money as you can and not care?

Every empire in history has one thing in common... the very last thing before they collapsed was the looting of the treasury.

~Namaste

join