It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How they got the explosives in the buildings; the easiest part of the puzzle

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Thermite....hmmm.

Have you ever worked in a blacksmiths forge? I'd be willing to bet that this is no.

Have you ever tried to smelt steel with coke(coal)? This too I'd guess would be a no.

Will coke smelt steel? No

How did blacksmiths ever manage to melt steel/iron down if coke could not provide the heat required? Answer...Introduce more oxygen. Fan the flames with air.

Is it possible that kerosene will burn hotter if you introduce extra air to the fire? Yes.

Is there a possibility that there was moving air blowing into the WTC where the Kerosene was burning?

Was there anything in an office building that would also burn? Or... Was the only possible thing that could provide a fuel source introduced by the planes? Yes & no respectively.

/troll

Have you ever tried burning kerosene in an oxygen rich atmosphere? I'm guessing the answer is no.

Have you ever tried burning office materials in an oxygen rich atmosphere? I'm guessing the answer is again 'no'.

Burn these things in a pure oxygen atmosphere and see what happens...

Hint: They don't get hot enough to melt steel.

Stop being a troll, and do some actual physical research for yourself. I have.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Anybody heard of turner construction company?

z13.invisionfree.com...

edit on 30-7-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Anybody heard of turner construction company?

z13.invisionfree.com...

Apparently they did rennovation work on the WTC months before 911 on the floors that have been impacted by the planes. Turner Corporation had CDI controlled demolition INC. work on one of the structures they managed.

After the collpase they were both involved in the cleanup of the WTC rubble.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

A lot of people bring up this Dirty Bomb scenario a lot. The problem with a dirty bomb is it releases radioactivity into air and it spreads to thousands of people, maybe even more in a dense city like NYC. Bringing down a couple of buildings does kill a few thousand people, but that's it, once the buildings come down and the dust settles there is no more threat (besides the first responders who are all having health issues now but that a different story). In my opinion bring down the buildings was a big enough event that got everyone rallied behind war. I mean if they set off a dirty bomb they wouldn't have all the "heroic" videos of Rudy walking around looking for gold lol

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
For the buildings to have 'freefallen' they had to wire up every column on every floor with explosive cutting charges - then all set them off the instant before the buildings collapsed. Never mind that the building was on fire for an hour before hand.

Why they bothered with the thermite as well, or was it super nano thermate? l I can't imagine - thousands of tons of it apparently judging by the amount of 'unreacted' thermite dust they found. They obviously set this off straight away for some reason hence all the 'molten steel' pouring out of the windows.

How can apparently largish no's of people find any of this nonesense even remotely plausible? - maybe it's like creationism, doesn't make a lick of sense but allows them to keep a belief they are allready committed to.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
For the buildings to have 'freefallen' they had to wire up every column on every floor with explosive cutting charges - then all set them off the instant before the buildings collapsed. Never mind that the building was on fire for an hour before hand.

So you understand that to make a building free-fall takes carefully planted explosives, yet you are quite happy to except that sporadic fires on a few floors can do the same thing?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Fire bringing down a steel frame building DOES constitute magic.
Add in the speeds....and you got mega-magic.

Keep holding onto your theory....magic man.

I know that to some folks things like televisions, radios, matches and gunpowder also seem like magic. I guess that goes for those folks who are supposedly seeking the "truth" as well. It wasn't magic. It was simply one of the most destructive forces in nature - fire - meets a manmade object and the manmade object lost.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Can you tell me if its highly likely a plane made this damage?

Yes. Obviously you can't. Despite all the witnesses that saw it happen.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
wrong thread
edit on 1/8/11 by bing0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Can you tell me if its highly likely a plane made this damage?

Yes. Obviously you can't. Despite all the witnesses that saw it happen.

Obviously I can't, and neither can you. All you've got is the TeeVee and "all the witnesses". Don't forget to include your sister (now why do you keep leaving that part out?).

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
OP, take a look at this old thread of mine...
Get Smart Episode 52

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Do people actually think that not one of the demolition team would talk after killing 3000 people? Guilt would make one of them talk. This plan would be too hard to keep secret. But I still think it was an inside job.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Manhattan project had 50,000 people involved and it was kept secret.

With military compartmentalization, the secret would be kept. Who would speak up?

If you were in the military and stationed at the Pentagon say, and you saw no jetsam or any evidence of a plane crash, and you went home that evening to see all the major talking heads, and military brass, and government officials all discussing the "plane", would you speak out? Who would you turn to?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Until, of course, they dropped the bomb and then the cat was kind of out of the bag.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

The cat was out of the bag on 911 too. What's your point?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by hooper

So where are all the whistleblowers? Because of compartmentalization people on the Manhattan project didn't know what they were working on (with a few exceptions of course) but after the bomb was dropped it all became pretty apparent. So where are all our comparmentalized conspirators that contributed to the murder of 1000's of their fellow citizens? Think they are all sociopathic drones without a lick of emotion and they are all just going to take thier secret to the grave?

You'll believe a hill of crap like that but you can't believe a religious fanatic would hijack a plane.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

reply to post by hooper

So where are all the whistleblowers? Because of compartmentalization people on the Manhattan project didn't know what they were working on (with a few exceptions of course) but after the bomb was dropped it all became pretty apparent. So where are all our comparmentalized conspirators that contributed to the murder of 1000's of their fellow citizens? Think they are all sociopathic drones without a lick of emotion and they are all just going to take thier secret to the grave?

You'll believe a hill of crap like that but you can't believe a religious fanatic would hijack a plane.

Who would you turn to?

Come on, who would you be sure wasn't involved?

You know the answer but it's too horrific for you so you find it easier to believe in scary stories about religious fanatics. You won't even bother to look up Operation Brownstone and Operation Code Angel.

I state my convictions and show why and how I arrived at them. Now its your turn.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

reply to post by hooper

why don't you ask Cheney and Rumsfeld (or however was in charge that day for NOrad) how they feel about it, never given the order to shoot down any of the 3 airplanes?

meanwhile.....

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

OH yea......?

The Soviets had dozens of spies in the program

It was said Stalin knew more about it than the US Government

People knew about it, they just didn't talk about it

Also the state of communication was rather limited in 1945 - no TV, internet and such

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

So someone would talk you say?

To whom?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join