It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would we recognise Jesus if he returned?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Christ is within all of us and we in him. We are all connected. Our comandments are to love all with all our heart.
GOD, JESUS, and ENEMIES. To me budhist have this down more the mightyer then the thou christians.
And anyone that takes time to study their beliefs and Jesus's teachings can see the harmony.

Which is why alot of debunkers claim Jesus traveled their and studied under them for years. (the lost years of his youth in scripture.) If there was not such a strong likeness people would not be trying to put Jesus in Asia to explain this.

Same message different messager. I believe GOD had prophets or devine beings in many civilizations to teach all his children. Not just Isreal and Ishmale. BUt he is everyone's GOD. The comandment of LOVE IS HUMANITIES COMANDMENT. (With this said I do not believe in Matrayia.)

LOTZA LUV 2 ALL

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mividau
Christ is within all of us and we in him. We are all connected. Our comandments are to love all with all our heart.
GOD, JESUS, and ENEMIES. To me budhist have this down more the mightyer then the thou christians.
And anyone that takes time to study their beliefs and Jesus's teachings can see the harmony.

Hello my friend,

I have seen your posts on ATS and there is much light in what you say. As a friend, I only caution you to beware the snares of the world which may throw you off the path to understanding. These snares are labels such as "Christian", "Buddhists", etc. These labels are a great way of taking a group of individuals and uniting them into one common band under a common ideal, however beneath the veneer of unity, there remains the ever presence of individuality. Label no one, and need no label. Judge no one, and you will not be judged.

The narrow path is that way because you are the only one on it.

Leave the wide path for those who need the false sense of security a group provides.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by Mividau

Hello my friend,

I have seen your posts on ATS and there is much light in what you say. As a friend, I only caution you to beware the snares of the world which may throw you off the path to understanding. These snares are labels such as "Christian", "Buddhists", etc. These labels are a great way of taking a group of individuals and uniting them into one common band under a common ideal, however beneath the veneer of unity, there remains the ever presence of individuality. Label no one, and need no label. Judge no one, and you will not be judged.

The narrow path is that way because you are the only one on it.

Leave the wide path for those who need the false sense of security a group provides.

With Love,

Your Brother

Hello friend

Thank you for the compliment.
I only use labels to illustrate my point. I refer to christian or spiritual because in a world were you need to fit in the box. Thats the closest to my beliefs. LOL. Thank you for the heads uo though, I always welcome a bit of good wisdom.I do agree with you in all points. I just explained to someone Judgement is GOD's alone and no one elses.

My "church" is one of the heart. Those are the people I seek out. Luckily I am finding many with the same belief.
As you are, I can see you're heart and its a pure one. People like you always give me hope for humanity. Even though as a whole we seem to be a selfish lot. But if one realy search's they will find those who are like you.

Thank you once again,
LOTZA LUV
P.s. I am friending you if you dont mind LOL

<< 1  2   >>

join