It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investors: The $1 Billion Armageddon Trade Placed Against The United States

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
reply to post by RichardSweats

And what REALLY scares me most is the foreign troops ready to move in. THEY won't have a problem shooting us!

A few years back I used to have these really vivid dreams at night, of the Russian Army rolling through American streets. When I woke up, I brushed it off as most likely, ridiculous brain activity.

I had several dreams like that around 2003 but nothing recently although I know others that are having them recently.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by whathasitcome2

Holy wow, around 03 and 04 is when I was having those. How very quite intriguing, you say people are experiencing them recently. Thanks for that.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

I wonder how much of that 40% came from the coffers of the S.S fund?..............FILTHY PIGS

edit on 27-7-2011 by radpetey because: puncuation idiocy

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricWizard
reply to post by SeventhSeal

#1 suck me sanders.senate.gov...

#2 suck me again

#3 do a reality check on yourself and the statements you make

I'm never one to cry moderator, but when did this type of behavior become allowable, much less encouraged on this site?

Any points you are trying to make are nearly lost due to your immaturity. If you want to discuss an extremely important topic competently you need to cowboy up and utilize some maturity. If you can't handle opposing points of view with some class then you have no business anywhere near these types of discussions.

Would you tell a grown and educated man trying to have one of these discussions with you to "suck me" in-person? If your honest answer is yes then I assume you've had your nose broken more than once. That or maybe you need to.
edit on 28-7-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ateuprto

Yeah, idgaf.. people need to open their eyes...... I really think it is a majority of the other folks that need to grow up.

I do not care if people like me.. as long as they understand what is correct and what is not. I am not sensitive sally looking to make friends. I act the same way everywhere online/offline. That being said most people like me and or tolerate me.

Points made are points made. Immaturity is "relative". Is it mature to live with your head in the sand?

Since you think you have the ability to tell people where they can and cannot speak. I'd tell you that if you are so sensitive that you cannot tolerate the phrase "suck me" to never talk to another human being again. People say way more heinous "stuff" on the regular.

tl;dr version: Ah, I totally see the error of my ways and I am thoroughly touched by your moving words.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Even though I do not want to see a horrible outcome, I am curious about what would actually happen.

August 3rd will be an interesting day.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricWizard

Again, your maturity is astounding. I was merely pointing out the fact that no one will listen to your "right" knowledge when you address them like you are a spoiled child. I'm not telling you when, where or what you are allowed to say. I'm merely pointing out the fact you sound like a child. I'm not sensitive to language, I've probably roped together worse words in one sentence than you have in an entire week. There's a time and a place for it.
edit on 28-7-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Wow, talk about one of the worst trades in history.

This guy was short treasuries on Friday?

jajajajajajajajajajaja

finviz.com...

There is a lesson to learn from all of this. Fade public opinion and never believe the hype.

The bond market complex on Friday just told us that there is about 0% chance of default.
edit on 30-7-2011 by Dance4Life because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Bump - seems to be topical again!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Holy crap it really happened....

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
Holy crap it really happened....

Indeed it did, indeed.

My bet is Soros, the bloodsucker of Nations.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

If you mean by really happened, it didn't happen, then yeah.

This guy was short over 5000 contracts.. he lost over 10 points.

Over 1 billion dollar loss..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join