It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finland to boost web surveillance after Norway attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Was it a False Flag to boost Web Surveillance?

HELSINKI — Finnish police said Monday they will monitor the Internet more rigorously for evidence of extremists plots following last week's twin massacres in neighbouring Norway.

Looks like it could have a been prefect false flag by the elites to go and install a web surveillance on the net, ending freedom of speech, which would bring fascism ideals into the plot

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Are you seriously asking if "they" mass murdered 92 people all so they could boost Web surveillance?

What's next, fire-bombing the World Cup so they can get more red-light cameras installed?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

No seriously what heck is wrong with you?
i made a thread showing how Finland is going to monitor the web after the attack, only bringing a fascism style implantation of spying on the web, which is why the thread is in tiled web Finland to boost web surveillance after Norway attacks, it seems you have a grudge agaisnt me, thats fine.
edit on 26-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
What is "wrong" with me is that I'm reacting to the question you put forth in your OP - asking if the "elites" (whoever that may be) massacred 92 people all so they could implement a Web surveillance plan. Your question ignores everything we know about Ander Brevik, his confession as to why he did it, as well as the ludicrous over-the-top scenario as mass-murder for such a mundane goal.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

And what makes you think they wont implement a Web surveillance system? even hilter benefited from his own false flag attack in which he used as an excuse for invasion on Poland.

Did you even bother of reading the article? i guess not.
edit on 26-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Are you seriously asking if "they" mass murdered 92 people all so they could boost Web surveillance?

What's next, fire-bombing the World Cup so they can get more red-light cameras installed?

On ATS, you dont need actual evidence, just a vague motive and bam PROOF!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Finland to boost web serveillance after Norway attacks.

Confused
Help? lol

new topics

top topics

join