It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL ATS Fantasy Football League

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I'm not too impressed with your lineup. Why did you draft LT? He would have been on waivers...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Modern Americana

I'm not too impressed with your lineup. Why did you draft LT? He would have been on waivers...

Yeah yeah whatever....we'll see....til week 11

When does the season start anyway?
edit on 31/8/2011 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Season starts Sept. 8th with New Orleans at Green Bay Packers and then on Sunday the 11th all the teams will play besides the 4 playing Monday night.

GET BACK TO FOOTBALL, yeeeeeeah.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by anthbes

Alright getting back into it

This is the year of the sex machine, (btw dont google sex machine, you come up with some weird stuff)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by anthbes

Alright getting back into it

This is the year of the sex machine, (btw dont google sex machine, you come up with some weird stuff)

Too bad you have to lose in the first week though.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I sincerely hope you have better luck this year...past couple of seasons have been brutal for you ...jejejejejeje

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
My matchup is thus far the only one without a score...see you all on Sunday...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I'm still around! I don't currently have Internet, so it's a bit more difficult for me. But I'm still here and participating.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch

I sincerely hope you have better luck this year...past couple of seasons have been brutal for you ...jejejejejeje

Well looks like week 1 is no different

I get a pretty high score, and at this point in time, boognish has a projected score of 190.....

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

AAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

How do you think I feel?

Turns out that the automated draft is better at picking players than I am...

-mumbles, "Lousy kicking the crap out of my opponent with two crappy quarterbacks."...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

How do you think I feel?

Turns out that the automated draft is better at picking players than I am...

-mumbles, "Lousy kicking the crap out of my opponent with two crappy quarterbacks."...

Lol, hey it looks even worse when you had the number on pick like I did....now Boognish has a predicted score of 194

My bench has almost as much of a score as my starting line up....friggin Scgaub sucks, Flacco and Beanie Wells were much better than predicted

For the record, my predicted score is 161....why the hell does this always happen to me...i feel like crying, lol
edit on 11/9/2011 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Schaub is just fine. The Texans were dominating the Colts on the ground so they didn't need the passing game. The same thing happened last year. It was to be expected, though I had him starting in my other league.

I will be starting out 0-1 in both of my leagues for the first time since I started playing Fantasy Football...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Modern Americana

I figured if Foster was out, then they would revert to the passing game, but I guess I was wrong. Still though Boognishs score is ridiculous, his defenders went off

It always seems like im the one that gets screwed over like this...happened last year and the year before I think

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Turned out to be a close one but I start out 1-0...Sorry Snakes...your bench scored better than your line up...that has to hurt a bit...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Adjustments gave the Snakes 9 points which means I will start out 0-1...I feel ripped off...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Turned out to be a close one but I start out 1-0...Sorry Snakes...your bench scored better than your line up...that has to hurt a bit...

This made me smile, 1-0 woot. Can't really be happy with 125 points though. Time to pick according to match ups. And knowing my bench can score points just makes me happier.
edit on 13-9-2011 by anthbes because: added text

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by anthbes

It was a good match up and one that forced me to look toward the waivers moving forward...you have a strong team but I am still wondering where those 9 points came from...I had the win at the close of Monday night so you have some strong mojo going for you as well.

See you in the rematch...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Adjustments gave the Snakes 9 points which means I will start out 0-1...I feel ripped off...

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Owned

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Yeah, keep laughing Lack of Sex Machine...your woes aren't over in the least...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Sorry Oz, I told my team to take it easy on you last week. But I guess they didn't get the memo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join