It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL ATS Fantasy Football League

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

Saturday would be great for me.... Any day on weekday would be a headache... If it can't be done on weekend then please post date with sufficient time to see if I can make arrangements

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

A few ideas on the scoring settings....If we are going to use defensive players, I think "passes defended" could be a category. Maybe .5 to 1 point for each pass defended.

The PPR bonus seems kind of strange....1 bonus point for 10 receptions? Most of the leagues I play in are PPR leagues so I don't have a problem with this league going full PPR (.5 to 1 point per reception) if that is what the majority wants to do. Also I think going full PPR makes a lot of sense in that it will counter balance nicely against the 1 point for every 10 return yards.

Also I'm not positive about this, but last year I seem to remember that there were roster position requirements/limits. Meaning that if I remember correctly, there were times last year where I wanted to pick up a free agent running back off the wire; but was not allowed because I already had X number of RBs on my team. I would like to avoid roster stipulations like that if at all possible.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Guys I really need to know a time soon!!!

Im going on holiday and need to know a time ASAP so Im prepared when I come back

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I am off on the 30th. Perhaps we can do it then?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
So far nobody has really agreed on a date and time. Actually there hasn't been much response. I'm also still waiting on our new player to accept his invitation. He seems to have disappeared on us. I'll give him a few more days before I clear the spot and give it to the person who volunteered to join if we needed any more players. As for starry, unfortunately I have not heard anything. I will wait 24 more hours from the time of this post. If I still do not hear anything, I'll have to remove him and give the spot to the other person we have waiting.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Saturday or sunday anytime will work for me... If not then I can prearrange my draft so I can get a good team... Draft is a bit overrated in FF IMO... The Sleepers are the ones that get you the W

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Doing the draft Saturday or Sunday would work for me as well. Really the only days that won't work for me are this Friday and pretty much all of Labor Day weekend.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Anyone know when we plan to draft? I'm only available to draft on the weekend, so if the draft is another day I'll make sure to setup my autopick strat. The 3rd or 4th would be best for me, around 1PM central time.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I asked people to post their availability but there was very little response. I'm going to set it for the 31st because I still need to fill one more spot. I'm actually surprised at how little response there has been. But anyway, I'll get back to you guys with a time. I'm waiting for Oz to tell me his availability that day.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The draft will be at 7:30pm Eastern Time on August 31st. Sorry if this doesn't work for someone, but I asked for suggestions and very few were made.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I removed a couple bench spots, switched each position to no limit, changed PPR to .5 per reception, and added passes defensed for one point per.

REMINDER: The draft will occur at 7:30pm Eastern Time on Wednesday, August 31st. It will be a live draft.
edit on 8/29/2011 by PETROLCOIN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I think that will work for me... if anything I have alreadynset my auto pick strategy just in case

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'll be there. WOOT WOOT! Season is almost here

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
HURRY AND JOIN! DRAFT IS STARTING!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I swear I might punch you in the face...

Kidding of course, but I don't have access to the league with all the same access info...(I had it saved)...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I sent you an email...

Try this link: games.espn.go.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The link gives me the following...

We're Sorry
You cannot view this private league because you are not a league member. Click here to create or join a league.

Gawd Damn it...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Are you on some different account? You're in the league. That's how I was able to send you an email.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This is the year of the sex machine

Never been happier with any lineup....so hopefully a big improvement this year for me

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
All is good in the world...save for my lineup...

Waivers and trades...here I come...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join