It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Former Expert Consultant Says Elenin Under Intelligent Control and Covered Up!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSouszay

I heard a lot from Sorcha Fal´s apparent hoaxes, as you, i´m not an expert in any field, i even don´t know this guy more than from what i googled, but taking NASA as the absolute truth is also as false as stating that this guy is The Guy.
I hope time will tell, is like with politicians, the difference is that if you don´t believe peoplelike R. Hoagland you´d still have the money in your pockets...it can´t be said that of politicians.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

It's been lit up like the 4th of July for millions of years. Your point?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
i have no idea about the truth of elenin, i take everything i hear with a pinch of salt, and have the attitude that what ever elenin is or is not we will find out soon anyway. if it is nothing then good, if it is bad then what can we do about it? stand there blowing at it through a straw in the hope we can divert it?

regardless of all that, i remember watching a documentary with michio kaku in it, and he and some other scientists were discussing scientific possibilities of an alien invasion, how it could occur or how it would likley play out. i have searched youtube for the part in question however i cannot find the part in question (sorry).

anyway in it he was mentioning the possibility that if an inteligentally controlled object was heading on a direct path for earth, it would be assumed to be a comet anyway unless or untill it either moved in a way that proved it were controlled inteligently or it came within a closer range to beable to observe the object as something more than just a point of light.

he then theorized that it could be possible we would attack it thinking it were a comet on a direct hit with earth by sending up rockets(or whatever) to try and deflect it which could be seen as an aggresive action on our part to the incoming craft.

now while it is all entirely possible the likelyhood is very minute and many would say never going to happen.
and i do not trust the person who is claiming the comet is inteligently controlled, but i just also thought it was worth pointing out that just because something is called a comet when it is first discovered, it is assumed to be so due to likelyhood rather than knowing it certainly is from what i could gather from what michio kaku was saying.

so i doubt the claims here because of the person claiming it, rather than the claim and possibility that a 'comet' could be observed to be inteligently controlled.

edit on 26-7-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Oh No , not another Elenin thread,

Actually can not wait till this little comet passes and heads off to be forgotten. That will be sad day.

Under control... You gotta love peoples creativity. or insanity.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by guessing

Actually can not wait till this little comet passes and heads off to be forgotten. That will be sad day.

But, but, uh, well. Seems like it was the top of Feb. just the other day. This started for me then. Quite a story. Take care.-------

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Even if there was an intelligent being behind the comet, there is nothing you or anyone else could do about it.
And talking about it isn't gonna help either. All you people stressing over this should just realize it is out of your hands and you are getting yourselves all worked up over something nobody can change.

So please stop stressing over a something that nobody has any control over. Either it hits us or it doesn't talking about it isn't gonna change anything so just move on to more important things. In other words I'm sick of all this elenin bull# NOBODY CARES! Even if you do care, you can't do # about it!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Come on, being a janitor requires a lot of skills!

He probably consulted on many things... what toilet paper ply to use, latex gloves or rubber...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Actually I admire the creativity of the Aliens controlling Elenin. You have to have to serious technology to control a comet (or brown dwarf! take your pick) and yet you use that technology to guide a giant snowball slowly towards your target. This gives your victims years to do something about it. A bit like a cruise missile travelling at 1mph!

My guess is the Aliens are going to explode the comet before it hits earth to give us a nice show to cheer us all up.......that's creative.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Hoagland is a snake oil salesman .
need i add a second line?
s n a k e o i l.......

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

Under intelligent control? Covered up? Hummm... If that is so then why is it heading to earth one has to ask. Why would any intelligence want to come here? Is it really covered up? With what I wonder... Harry Potter's cloak mayhaps?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Threads about comets being under intelligent control is TP for my bunghole!!!

That is why humanity gets so screwed and manipulated all the time because so many people are so blooming gullible.

Anyone with any kind of reasoning faculties laughs at stupid assertions (with no proof or evidence whatsoever I might add) like lumps of spacerock being controlled by lickle green men!!!

No wonder TPTB have such great fun and success at the expense of people willing to believe anything they are told by any kind of stranger. If someone says it, wow then it just must be true!

My message to you; stop being so impressionable, gullible and allowing yourself to be spooked by fear mongering.

The sad thing is I just wish people were not so easily manipulated. If you allow yourself to believe bs you are just allowing someone else to hold the remote control for your brain. Think for yourself, use reason and your critical faculties. Don't be so naive.

I am the great Cornholio; I think the moon is going to crash into the earth on 11.11.22. Watch out! That's how easy it is to create a lie!

Bye bye!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Threads about comets being under intelligent control is TP for my bunghole!!!

what about threads about inteligently controlled objects travelling on a constant path being mistaken for a comet and then moving in a way that made it obvious it was not a comet.

i do not believe the story or trust the source, but seriously why do people seem to think by saying the comet move inteligently that it must still be a comet? as oppose to an object earthlings mistaken as a comet.

i have been trying to find the section of a documentary to explain how it could be possible, although i doubt it is the case in this instance. but i cannot find it, i've searched all day. all i can find is one part which is not the part in question.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
It was only a few months ago that people were screaming Elenin was Nibiru and it was a Brown Dwarf. Then it was thoroughly debunked and teh gullible had to admit defeat. But in defeat they've latched on to a few new theories about what Elenin can be, Hoagland's intelligent control being one of them. It's so ludicrous no sane mind can entertain the thought longer than it takes to utter the words "what total bollox".

But mostly the Elenintards are holding onto their newly discovered Electric Universe theory and that Elenin holds a huge electrical charge and when it passes teh Earth a huge lightening bolt will destroy us. No, I'm not making it up. This post has been doing the rounds at ATS and GLP and has attracted many comments from the malleable mind. Even though the Electric Universe theory doesn't explain the supposed alignments and earthquakes it hasn't stopped idiots making up theories to fit it in. Never mind that James McCanney, one of teh biggest names in teh Electric Universe field has completely debunked any relationship between his theory and Elenin.

Christian nutcases are really latching onto Elenin and teh amount of Elenin threads with Bible quotes makes me facepalm so much the skin on my forehead is started to slough off. But remember, for using logic, intelligence and common sense we are the ones being manipulated. I might write a book on Elenin and this strange end of the world conspiracy.

It's like a bunch of 8 year olds suddenly got access to the internet.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

Actually I admire the creativity of the Aliens controlling Elenin. You have to have to serious technology to control a comet (or brown dwarf! take your pick) and yet you use that technology to guide a giant snowball slowly towards your target. This gives your victims years to do something about it. A bit like a cruise missile travelling at 1mph!

My guess is the Aliens are going to explode the comet before it hits earth to give us a nice show to cheer us all up.......that's creative.

best of luck there, may you help the innocent, donate to the poor and educate the unwise.

Illusions are just that, mental health is another thread.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
he has been at the head of every wild goose chase for years. its been many a merry romp. i wonder what i missed for all the parties

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Hoagland is "expert consultant" for NASA in his own mind.
www.gpposner.com...

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. I am pleased that after all the rumors and conspiracies for the last several years, that all the facts will be presented in less than 4 months.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Plait says about Sibrel;

"He is certainly a publicity hound. He has been known to stake out Apollo astronauts and then leap out, asking them to swear on a Bible that they did indeed walk on the Moon. Why would he do this? If they do swear, what does he say? Apparently nothing, because Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell says he did indeed swear on a Bible for Mr. Sibrel, yet there is no mention of this in Mr. Sibrel's website or video. And if they don't swear, of course, he can claim it's because they are liars".

I do remember watching Ed Mitchell swearing on the Bible..and what did Siblel say....I do not remember but you can imagine that Edgar Mitchel got so very irritated because of what his swearing meant for his private person that he threw Bart Sibrel out of his house.

The way Phil Plait is discussing the credibilltity of hoaxers like Hoagland and Sibrel is not very objective and leans to a personal quest to burn these guys to the ground. In case of the moonlandings this guy Plait has nothing to proof these hoaxters are wrong. He simply thrives on the absurdity of the belief that the moonlandings were fake. In brief he isn't much more...even worse than the hoaxers he tries to debunk...with nothing but insults.

edit on 27-7-2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I always hated the way Hoagland religiously states, "Google is your friend."
I mean, what's up with that? Just hearing him say this makes it seem as though he's playing for the wrong side.

Regarding ELEnin, my mind is still not made up on whether it's a threat or not, but I'm hoping it's Earth's RESET button.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

The trouble with all these "former experts" is that its sooooo easy to impersonate someone and say some BS in a video on Youtube.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by guessing

oh yeah it is another one!!
i`m also waiting to see what happens

Never thinking out of the box, do you?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join