It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Former Expert Consultant Says Elenin Under Intelligent Control and Covered Up!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

Hoagland has been caught in many errors, lies and exaggerations. Google is your best friend in this case.

He is an embarrassment to those of us who are serious. He will jump on board any topic he can if it keeps the pennies flowing into his pocket. Confidence Man is not to strong a term in my opinion. You should fully vet anything coming from him if not reject it outright unless qualified sources back him up. Just like Sitchin, follow the money and you will come to understand him.

Here is an article that may give you some insight into Hoagland. You should read it through to get an idea.

This is about how Hoagland allowed the media to misrepresent that an idea he got from someone elses work was his own and never did anything to correct it.

Then he delved into the crackpot world of the "Face on Mars" which is of course now viewed as silly nonsense since we have good photo's and of course the face is a case of shadows and Pareidolia.

Pareidolia (play /pærɨˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-doh-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records played in reverse. The word comes from the Greek para- – "beside", "with", or "alongside"—meaning, in this context, something faulty or wrong (as in paraphasia, disordered speech) and eidōlon – "image"; the diminutive of eidos – "image", "form", "shape". Pareidolia is a type of apophenia.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
What if it's not a comet but some kind of Dyson sphere?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I read the whole article and i still say what will someone trying to make you look silly do for that?
Do you believe the writer of the article?
by the way there is no existance of objective view of things, we are humans, we inevitable fall to at least a little tiny part of subjectiveness.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

This would be hilarious, if it were not so pathetic. He is either mentally ill or unbelievably narcissistic.

At Harder's suggestion, I wrote to Bergstrom on May 19. And on June 5 she telephoned me, only too happy to clarify the circumstances surrounding Hoagland's presentation at NASA/Lewis. She explained that the Lewis center "brings in speakers on a variety of topics of interest as an employee perk. They can legally charge their time for one hour away from their job to go to the auditorium to listen to a colloquium." Regarding the "ALERT" designation attached to the title of his presentation, Bergstrom told me that ALERT is just a "catchy acronym" for Alert Lewis Employees on Relevant Topics, and connotes no special importance to the subject matter. And as for this being "no laughing matter," Bergstrom chuckled at the suggestion that Hoagland's invitation had resulted from "an internal investigation by NASA giving sufficient credibility" to his claims, saying, "No, sir. Not at all. Hoagland was invited to the center by our director as a guest for the day based on an employee's recommendation that he would have an interesting subject." She added that no NASA scientist had ever expressed to her a belief in Hoagland's theories about Mars.

www.gpposner.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Yes, I believe the article.
Hoagland makes himself look silly with his own words. He doesn't need anyone to help him.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath
reply to post by KaiserSouszay

Did you take a look at the video?
Or not? sorry to ask

I did, I did not say wether I believed one way or the other,as frankly I'm no expert in this field by any means.I do however know that Hoaglund hasn't always been held up in the highest regard of researchers, not to say he's a hoaxer or wrong as I don't know for certain,just he reputation is not all that great.I also know with Sorcha Faal reporting something very similar months ago ,I will take it with a grain of salt, and yes I do find it interesting,for all I know they could be right.

edit on 26-7-2011 by KaiserSouszay because: edit

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I´ll read it after the meal, but what i mean is if we follow the money isn´t then NASA the big HOAXER? Even bigger than him if this is the case?

Which is the budget given to NASA then?
How many lies did they told us?
Why will they ever tell the truth about things they don´t want to go public?

The government is lying to you in America as in most part of the world, why would an organism that depends on the Government behave distinctly?

I mean if we are going to blame R.Hoagland for hoaxer we should start with the big boys in NASA, so the debate for being a hoaxer is as just innapropiated as giving NASA the whole pot.
edit on 26-7-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

well it is up to you, as to anyone in this site.
Although i hope you are right as always Phage.
God gave you the gift of wisdom.
NAMASTE my friend
edit on 26-7-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
While this is a little outdated it does address many of the claims that Hoagland has based his career on. I particularly like the Credentials section where it shows that Hoagland has outright lied about his past in order to make him seem more credible.

Bad Astronomy: Richard Hoagland's Nonsense

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
First off, I don't think Hoagland is a hoaxer. Yes, he is a spotlite seeker and he does have some pretty out there theories, I tend to at least listen to what he has to say. Over the years, he has uncovered some evidence of NASA coverups and "photoshoping" of released images from various missions. I do tend to take any of his wild theories with a grain of salt and an amused smile though.

Though he has never worked for NASA, as such, he was the "space correspondent" under Walter Kronkite during the last part of the Apollo missions and has had various interactions with NASA ever since.

Do I believe his theory that this comet is guided by an intelligence? Based on what I have seen so far, I don't know. I will need more information to make that decision.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

There is no evidence that Elenin is anything but a rather insignificant comet which is following its calculated trajectory.

You'll be sorry when earth passes through the tail and it starts raining banannas!!

Originally posted by buster2010
What if it's not a comet but some kind of Dyson sphere?

Exactly - Do you think it is coincidence that it is arriving the very same year that "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" is being released?

No - it is not - Elenin is really the Planet of the Apes...inside out!

Or a coincidence that the head ape is called Caesar??! we all know Caesar was emperor of Rome, and where's the Catholic Church HQ'ed now?? Why Rome of course - coincidence?? Bah - there are no coincidences!!

This is it - the end is nigh - the antichrist is an Orang Utan!! Grab your bananna's and run - even though there is no hiding!

Hey - come on......it's got as much fact behind it as all the other theories - I demand to be taken seriously - and to your head gorilla!

edit on 26-7-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: multiple edits for crappy spelling!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

He was a paid consultant at one time for NASA, which constitutes employment..

He has recieved many awards, some pretty prestigious ones.. Some of them scientific awards...

He should have also recieved one for being a top notch con man, would you say?

I think the real truth about hoagland is this:

He was totally missed the mark a few times on things, and that is when they have went after him like no tomorrow... and all the people out there in academia land hate his guts because he has been recognized prestigiously in the past for scientific contributions.. The other part is that he goes up against the establishment with the gloves off... He always rocks the boat and always has, and THIS is what really pisses off his peers...

I am not trying to defend his side or the other side, just offering an honest evaluation of what I see happening...
edit on 26-7-2011 by alienreality because: changes

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hoagland is the Al Sharpton of aliens and space travel
2nd

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I'll answer this way -

First pay close attention to this video from your links.
Link from the OP.

After you do that, think for moment here without any bias you may have out of a desire for these topics to be true for whatever reason. Listen to him carefully.

What is going on here is he has recognized the money potential of the Elenin mythology which has gone viral and in doing so has used anything other than logic to paint a picture to fool you into thinking what he is saying makes any sense at all. He falsely jumps on the coincidence of 11's in his fabricated theory which is utter nonsense. Why, because it works on some people.

The 11's thing is an old story. Mention to anyone that a number keeps popping up in your life and they to will start seeing it pop up in theirs and this is a play on that old charade.

Then he pulls in 9/11 as if the comet had any connection whatsoever. Another ploy that should be transparent if a person is thinking clearly.

Another thing to be wary of is Project Camelot. It does not take much in the way of logic to realize why if you view their stuff with the critical thinking parts of your brain engaged.

How these people work is by playing to a very specific crowd. A crowd with little knowledge about the things they present and who are prone to be lead down the garden path in whatever direction they wish to take you. It's kind of a script if you will played over and over again because it works. Even our President uses this model to control those who are willing to accept things as fact without any idea if they are being lied to or not.

Many are willing victims as they use this for a form of escape from a scary world and universe. They want these things to be real and are very vulnerable. The reasons behind the vulnerability are diverse, but why does not matter when playing these confidence games in my opinion.

I have no doubt those faces on that computer screen often have a good laugh at the expense of those who fall for their deceptions.

After the debacle of the Face on Mars, Hoagland had the chance to come clean and save face, but instead chose to jump in feet first as what he was all along, a genuine confidence person.

These people are into this for only two reasons. They get off on manipulation and for the MONEY. Follow the money and it will seldom let you down.

Sadly before this is over, some people may die as a direct result of these charades and con's. Suicides will occur and for what? To satisfy the fantasies of irrational, delusional people and to put a few cents into people like Hoaglands pockets.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
im tired of hearing about this comet and all the BS that comes with it personally

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

The only award I can think of that he has been given is the Angstrom Medal. However, the organization that bestowed it upon him had no authority to do so. This organization has acknowledged this fact and have admitted that giving Hoagland the medal was a mistake, This does not stop Hoagland from claiming he is a recipient of the Angstrom Medal.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

He was a paid consultant at one time for NASA, which constitutes employment..

In what capacity? I can find reference to him speaking in a casual capacity but never having been paid. Can you provide a source?
edit on 7/26/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I assure you

Something is happening

The Tectonic plates

The last 36 hours of activity....and it's been like this for a long time now.

edit on 26-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

and there you have it - the Pacific plate, like a massive deformed banana!! Proof positive!!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

If it was sarcasm, given I've been watching the activity around this particular plate increase dramatically over the last month, the sarcasm will be missed on me.

But yes, the Earthquake monitoring board for this plate has been lit up like the 4th of July for the last month. I live in Australia so alas I will not be all that affected, unless a portion of the Antarctic snaps off and sends a massive tsunami headed our way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join