It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Former Expert Consultant Says Elenin Under Intelligent Control and Covered Up!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
FORMER NASA Expert says that the truth behind the ELENIN COMET is covered up and that we are being missinformed because of the neccesity of keeping this secret by TPTB.
He shows his analisys and opinion on the subject in a video conference!!

If this guy is who he says he is and by the way, i couldn´t find anything contradicting this well we are in a hell of a ride.
Some months ago i made a thread about this, and for what he says he supports the theory of it being maneuvered(ELENIN).
www.abovetopsecret.com...

They ridiculized this guy to the end and made him(Sergio Toscano, in the early post i ´ve made, an astronomer here in Argentina) go backwards on his words.

The thing is that this guy is not just any average Joe, and his words are trully intriguing.
Some info on the guy
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Here you have the link, dld it before someone notices it is not good for people.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

the video is in english but the written introduction is in spanish, i guess you can pick up the language in which it is presented.
Wanna hear some opinions and what you think about this guys.
NAMASTE

edit on 26-7-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: bad speeling

edit on 26-7-2011 by dbates because: caps lock title edit

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
SHOUTING DOESN'T HELP THE SITUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS... HOAGLAND SOUNDS REALLY FAMILIAR, DOESNT HE TALK A LOT ABOUT UFO'S N STUFF!!!!!

IS HE A HOAXER?!?!?!?!?!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

My apologies for the shouting, where does it says he is not who he is?
i added some info on his background, but dunno, you guess

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

from the wiki page on hoagland.

hogland

Responses by scientists Many scientists have responded to Hoagland's claims and assertions. Professional astronomer Phil Plait described Hoagland as a pseudoscientist and his claims as ridiculous.[87] In 2002, Ralph Greenberg, Professor of Mathematics at University of Washington, Seattle, wrote a paper asserting that the logic of Hoagland's deductions from the geometry of Cydonia Mensae is flawed[88] and says that Hoagland is not a trained scientist in any sense. The claim that the crashing of the Galileo Probe into Jupiter caused a "mysterious black spot" on the planet has since been disputed by both NASA and Dr. Plait. There is photographic evidence that a similar "black spot" was present in imagery of Jupiter taken in 1998. A second image referenced by Dr. Plait shows a dark ring which looks similar to the spot Hoagland cited.[89] In 1995 Malin Space Science Systems, NASA prime contractor for planetary imaging, published a paper critiquing claims that the 'city' at Cydonia is artificial, the claimed mathematical relationships, and — very specifically — denying any claims about concealing questionable data from the public.[90]

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

may be i´m not very clear but i hope you understand what my intentions on this post were, i tried to put this on a debate but maybe this guy is very known in the space community so it may be hard to debunk, by the way how can you say he is a HOAXER? any proof to show this that i haven´t seen may be? please bring light to the subject, thanks

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
didnt the soviets say this same thing and we found to be hoaxing also.
a comet under control?
and let me guess,.. the Intelligent ones are driving this for fun,..
or an earthly visit..
umm ok

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hoagland is "expert consultant" for NASA in his own mind.
www.gpposner.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

so you trust wiki or the one who wrote about Him?
I am astoni'shed to the quickness of your response, you can teach me how fast you have this data, seconds after i posted this?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

"is he a hoaxer" was what I said. no need to get sassy.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

well you have to debunk what this guy says, don´t blame the messenger
2nd lain

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath

so you trust wiki or the one who wrote about Him?
I am astoni'shed to the quickness of your response, you can teach me how fast you have this data, seconds after i posted this?

look as phages response for another source. not my fault you didn't thoroughly research the guy before you made a thread about something he said...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

oops you bringed the chill out of my spine !! is that the way it is said?

By the way, did you watch the video or you just said he may be a hoaxer for fun?
just saying
May be he is a hoaxer may be not, i can´t be sure of that, can you?
edit on 26-7-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I have no doubt that there are many things being covered up about Comet Elenin. Remember when OldCorp said he was going to expose it in this thread? Over two months have passed, and there's still no news about his research into Elenin. I have also seen countless YouTube videos removed and accounts suspended due to "copyright claims" by people who work at NASA while benign Elenin videos remain up to this very day.

There's only a few months left until Elenin passes by Earth, so we have very little time left to wait. With all the evidence mounting to some event (natural and/or planned) happening soon, there's no way to tell if Elenin is this event until it actually happens.
edit on 7/26/2011 by SonicInfinity because: Grammar fix

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath

well you have to debunk what this guy says, don´t blame the messenger
2nd lain
thanks but no and I dont blame you
there have been many people ahead of this person whom were concidered an expert in their
field like jim the geologist that stated the west coast was gonna have a catastrophic quake
due to the signs he was seeing.he was even on a few news stations explaining the potential
scenario.. well... nothing happened.
So just because someone is a former anything means nothing

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

This article doesn´t clarify that he is a hoax, it is just giving an opinion also.
By the way if you got fired by someone who thinks different thank you, who´s gonna get credibility?
You or the Company?
We all know for sure that NASA as many other institutions distort the real world for their convenient agenda? don´t they?
But we still give them credit.....it is not understandable in the same terms that you state he may be a hoax, in that way of thinking NASA is also a HOAX... so what is it first Phage, the egg or the chicken?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'm kind of a newbie and don't really know for sure either way.However I think I remember the Russian side of this story(first time I heard it) eminated from Sorch Faal who is considered by most to be rather unreliable or an outright hoaxer,if I can find the thread I'll put up a link.However I don't know either way so I'll keep an eye on the thread and see where it goes.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

So what it is left for us? A couple of Joes in a conspiracy site that anonimously give their own personnal debatable opinions?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSouszay

Did you take a look at the video?
Or not? sorry to ask

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Did you read the whole article? Two parts? It was not written by a member of NASA it was written by someone checking the "facts".
Hoagland was never employed by NASA. He's a shameless self-promoter and a fraud.

There is no evidence that Elenin is anything but a rather insignificant comet which is following its calculated trajectory.

edit on 7/26/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I guess that will be the last answer to this calims, and we hope for the sake of us all that everything is just bad info or pseudoscientific acting by some people, but if not i hope the consequences are not too bad for our world

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join