It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some thoughts on aliens/interdimensional beings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Oh, boy! These entities are just entities doing their jobs. To assign labels to them is beyond words. Human can create as much nonsense as the sulfur these entities emanate.
edit on 2011-7-28 by pikypiky because: To correct for "proper" grammar and spelling.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
There are two kinds of predator - those that consume the weak, and those that consume the dead.

Most individuals whom are already weak spiritually are targets for all of the astral bottom feeders, usually the spiders and worms as well as other entities that use thier minds to harvest energy from the living.

Higher beings consume weaker lower beings, and thus the spiritual world is very similar to the world that we observe in nature.

Once someone is dead or something is dead, the dark entities usually consume the remainder.

In terms of enlightenment, when one is consumed, if fear is present, then they will take a long time to "digest" and they will spend much time filtering through the lower planes until they are reborn again. Without fear, one is instantaneously returned to the realm of "pre-rebirth" or heaven.

The aliens that present the most problem are those that essentially "know too much" - they know so much about so many things that they cannot "unknow" death, and they are petrified of dying or losing thier "selves" - their race has spent its resources in cloning technology, basically, extention of life technology, in reality, simply creating androidal corpses for thier astral bodies to inhabit, with a parasitical energy extraction matrix to fuel thier astral beings - they really really do not belive in any form of rebirth.
edit on 28-7-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

Additionally, many beings that originate in other planes do not even experience "death" as we do, and when they exist or attempt to exist in 3D reality, they find it most perplexing to deal with the regular occurence of mortality that exists in our world.

Imagine, you, having evolved for millions of years, having being born and died countless times, having countless experiences in the real world of all the different experiences of death as well as other things, having evolved to a natural level of acceptance, is faced with a world that is being occupied by beings using cloning technology to exist in 3D without having the slightest clue as to the true nature of life and death in our world.

In other words, they appear as children, trying to shield themselves from reality, asking for life and unwilling to survive for real, instead, living of the "grid" that feeds them.
edit on 28-7-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I'm an interdimensional being. I'm occupying at least three or four dimensions right now.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I don't see greys as ugly foriegn or strange looking sure but not ugly.

As for demons they can take any form they wish it is part of the deception and often times at least in terms of a Succubus take the form of beautiful woman to seduce men.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
reply to post by LUXUS

Do you believe in God?

I believe in God.

What would be your reaction, if someone called your God a "demon." Methinks, you would not take kindly to such a verbal rant!!

You might want to be aware, that you might be calling your own God a "demon."

Who's too say: That your God, might be a Grey or a Reptilian. If not, how do you know for certain?

I posted in another thread that the ET's communcate holographic images of Holy Bible stories. Because, that is what alot of humans can understand. Take for instance: Jonah and and the Whale, which was also in my previous post.

I just might have some evidence to prove the same.

Now- National Geographic, [who I am not affliated with,] will have a show on Ancient Civilizations, about the Biblical story about Jonah and the Whale- Claiming that Jonah was captured by space aliens and taken aboard a USO; and then later released.

So, may I suggest that you think twice, when you start calling these space god's "demon's;" when they might very well be one of your God's or Gaod.

Foofighter's forever,

Erno86

No I believe in a primal, intelligent force which is infinite and unknowable (the finite cannot comprehend the infinite), the formless which was the first cause and origin of ALL things. Since there is such a thing as evil I must also acknowledge that the first cause, the primal spark also created that, to deny this would be to say that something outside that first cause created it, and this cannot be.

to assume that my creator is locked in battle with an evil entity (typical Christian bull), cannot get the upper hand would be to deny that the first cause is infinite ie infinitely powerful. If that first cause wanted to destroy evil, it could!

So yes my creator is both good and bad, and I am cool with that!

edit on 28-7-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
There have been reports of greys trying to breed themselves with humans to produce a hybrid.

Their only motive for this must be to genetically “improve” themselves, that in itself is proof that they are beings from a lower dimension to us i.e. physically inferior to us!

Yes greys probably do have hive consciousness and seek to evolve individual consciousness. It is clear that they are interested in us on a genetic level and that is what they seek from us!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
There have been reports of greys trying to breed themselves with humans to produce a hybrid.

Their only motive for this must be to genetically “improve” themselves, that in itself is proof that they are beings from a lower dimension to us i.e. physically inferior to us!

Yes greys probably do have hive consciousness and seek to evolve individual consciousness. It is clear that they are interested in us on a genetic level and that is what they seek from us!

The Gnostics had the low down on these beings millenia ago - before Xtianity destroyed all traces of their teachings.

They were created during the fall of Sphia/Gaia by a sort of cosmic accident - beings with no connection of their own to the spirit world - they have no creative powers and can only mimic and twist existing patterns.

Thie 'leader' Satan/yahwe 'awakes' in the inorganic interplanetary realm and finds himself all alone - and assumes that he is god.

They are a dead end creation an accident - which is why their interest and jealousy of humans - we are their passport out of their predicament.

www.metahistory.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
Explain how they are liars.

If they are evil, why do they wait instead of unfolding their evil agenda?
And please explain why and how 'God' comes into the picture?

edit on 28-7-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

This reply feels trolly based on how simple and straightforward everything I said was. Its hard to debate with someone that doesn't appear to have read up at all on the subject they're attempting to debate but I'll bite for the hell of it...

1. Uhhhh if you tell someone a series of events are going to happen and they don't, did you not lie? If you say you're only going to do a, b and c but you do a, b, c, d, e, f, were you not deceptive? Lol, I mean the concept of "lying" is pretty black and white, I don't understand the confusion here. The point is they're deceptive in nature, I didn't know that was even in question lol.

2. Lol what?? You mean aside from "aliens" kidnapping people at night to perform painful experiments, the things that the "aliens" are reportedly doing at the Dulce Underground Base, the hybrids that the "aliens" are said to be creating from stolen sperm and eggs, and the lying the "aliens" do to their "contactees" about future events that never come to pass...???? I guess your idea of an "evil agenda" ONLY involves the martian from When Mars Attacks landing in the desert to make an open declaration of inter-dimensional war.... like some kind of sci-fi movie.

What's funny is that if one were to replace the word "aliens" with "nazis", "muslims", or just about any other group on Earth, there would be no debate about that group having ill-intent or being evil or nefarious. Simply because the word "alien" is involved do people suddenly have a lapse in judgement of what is and is not "bad". People are so obsessed with "aliens" being like the movie E.T. that they ignore things like the Guarapiranga abduction case and its stupid. People should take off the rose colored glasses.

3. I see someone's never heard of "chariots of the gods".... I'm referring to the notion that some people have that the "aliens" created us and that we should worship them as our "gods" or "space brothers", and/or that somehow the descendants of "aliens" are now the wealthiest families on earth e.g. the Rothschilds, and that they should be allowed to have control of how the world operates because of their "special bloodlines". That's how God comes into the picture... like I said, whatever they are, they're not my "gods", my brothers, or my buddies.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Also in nature Pure Breeds in dogs are genetically inferior. Serious health problems.

What we see on tv for a "beautiful" women, is also genetically inferior. Her hips are too narrow for birthing. She's high maintenance. She won't work. She'll leave you for someone else with more money.

Why are we taught that's "beauty"...to make everyone else feel inferior...when in fact you are superior.

The Aliens and Interdimensional beings also need to reproduce....and likely don't waste their time on inferior genetics....hence why the skinny broads never see aliens...ha ha ha ha!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

this reply feels trolly based on how simple and straightforward everything I said was. Its hard to debate with someone that doesn't appear to have read up at all on the subject they're attempting to debate but I'll bite for the hell of it... ,

Wrong. I am not an expert but know quite a bit about this info. The problem is people always tend to think that they know something better than others.

1. Uhhhh if you tell someone a series of events are going to happen and they don't, did you not lie? If you say you're only going to do a, b and c but you do a, b, c, d, e, f, were you not deceptive? Lol, I mean the concept of "lying" is pretty black and white, I don't understand the confusion here. The point is they're deceptive in nature, I didn't know that was even in question lol.

2. Lol what?? You mean aside from "aliens" kidnapping people at night to perform painful experiments, the things that the "aliens" are reportedly doing at the Dulce Underground Base, the hybrids that the "aliens" are said to be creating from stolen sperm and eggs, and the lying the "aliens" do to their "contactees" about future events that never come to pass...???? I guess your idea of an "evil agenda" ONLY involves the martian from When Mars Attacks landing in the desert to make an open declaration of inter-dimensional war.... like some kind of sci-fi movie.

Is this your version of aliens being deceptive demons? You don't know their motives, their agenda and you complain about deception? You can only assume that they are EVIL. Humans perform experiments on animals. Does that mean we are deceptive? Is it an evil agenda to experiment on them? If aliens wanted to take over the world, they would have done it long ago not wait until we can bomb them. And how much of it is true that they are trying to create an extra-ordinary hybrid? What if they are our creators? Is this an evil agenda too? Creation?

What's funny is that if one were to replace the word "aliens" with "nazis", "muslims", or just about any other group on Earth, there would be no debate about that group having ill-intent or being evil or nefarious. Simply because the word "alien" is involved do people suddenly have a lapse in judgement of what is and is not "bad". People are so obsessed with "aliens" being like the movie E.T. that they ignore things like the Guarapiranga abduction case and its stupid. People should take off the rose colored glasses.

This is one hell of a case. But it could be man-made. When you are a creator with high authority, you are not afraid to take something unwillingly from the victim. Just like individual psychopaths on Earth, a psychopathic alien could have done this. Who is to say otherwise? And is there any evidence against this being a man-made thing with tools of unknown origin or that we don't know of?

3. I see someone's never heard of "chariots of the gods".... I'm referring to the notion that some people have that the "aliens" created us and that we should worship them as our "gods" or "space brothers", and/or that somehow the descendants of "aliens" are now the wealthiest families on earth e.g. the Rothschilds, and that they should be allowed to have control of how the world operates because of their "special bloodlines". That's how God comes into the picture... like I said, whatever they are, they're not my "gods", my brothers, or my buddies.

Again..I have seen this series too. No one told us to worship aliens as Gods. In fact we don't need to 'worship' anything at all. 'God' is an imaginary thing pushed upon an individual's throat. I wonder why these so called descendants( according to people like David Icke) would control humanity via shape shifting their persona. Does their idea of invasion involves waiting for a millennium to establish their reign? One such race could exist that infiltrates humanity at the very deep. But knocking out your enemy when he least expects is more sensible than disguising as the enemy himself and waiting for years to take over. Still we are defenseless against these powers. I wonder these evil aliens have to be disappointed when we develop skills to outwit them

Even if you feel they are evil and deceptive, I hope you have read about the ancient Indian Vimanas and their origin which describes otherwise.
edit on 29-7-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Look at the Sumerian culture, the first human civilization. They actually made contact with inter-dimensional beings because they were in tune with their higher senses(which gave them the astrological and mathematical knowledge they had) through the use of the pineal gland !

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
I have noticed a very strange law which seems to exist in nature with regards to beauty.

Lets say you filled your garden with many beautiful flowers the sent would attract butterfly,bumble bees and birds. Most of these things humans think as being beautiful to look at.

In contrast if you filled your garden with rotten meat and dung the stench would attract flys and other creatures humans perceive as being ugly....is there some kind of law in operation here?

Lets now think about Demons and Angles, demons in every culture are portrayed as being ugly and much like the garden filled with dung and rotten flesh they are attracted and desire things that we find repugnant. In magic that is how you actually attract a Damon also i.e. by blood.

In contrast Angles or higher beings are always portrayed as being beautiful. If you know about magic you will know that in order to attract higher beings offerings of fruit/flowers are used.

So what has this got to do with Aliens, well I'm fairly sure that beings which come from a higher dimension from us will manifest as being beautiful whilst beings coming from a lower dimension will appear as being ugly.

I'm fairly convinced that "greys" come from a lower dimension from us, do things that we find repugnant and are actually evil, seek to trick us...perhaps an ancient person would actually call them demons!

Its a strange thing but there is some kind of law in operation in what humans perceive as beautiful and ugly, good and bad.

I think your thoughts are on the right track and I would like to answer your question of what it all has to do with aliens.

Bees and birds are living creatures of the earth and they have consciousness like humans, humans have a vast system of awareness and central core (soul) involved with consciousness but are not seperated from other forms of life. The reality of a bee my be similar to the reality of an alien. The stench of meat may not be a stench for an alien at all. The term all dogs go to heaven is suggesting that the energy of all living creatures exists but that dogs usually make right decisions (obey their owner and be a good dog, psychologically it is obvious that dogs feel a lot of love).

Magic is seperate and is involved with aliens. Aliens like magic because aliens are more than magicians, but real magicians on earth can do things aliens are well aware of, the aliens understand the energy from where the magicians get their powers from. I'm not talking of stage magicians but for some people magic is inherited physically and some have put it to use by studying and practicing it. The whole idea of going out of this physical realm and back, aliens are completely involved with that - like ghosts. That is why it is so hard to understand what is happening when the UFOs fly in the ground and we have these incredible reports of abductees being taken to an underground base and the incredible event of it being discovered.

I to believe that the capacity of an alien brain is able to exist in the 4th dimension, which means when they interact with earth they are entering the 3rd dimension thus being interdimensional. Magicians on earth have the capability to the interact with the 4th dimension and create real magic. The possibilities are infinite for magic that can be created by humans, as there was a man on earth who existed for much on the 4th dimension he was able to make things appear and materialize, he ended up creating food and feeding the hungry.

Angels are seperate also and the way they are involved with aliens is because an alien can look like an angel. Angels are most likely ancient spirits, if they were to come down to earth it would be because they have a liking for someone, they would come down and hover in proximity of the person, bond with the person's subconsciousness and transfer special positive energy, possibly unlocking the doorways of the persons conscious to subconscious which I think can be done during sleep.
edit on 25-9-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I'm fairly convinced that "greys" come from a lower dimension from us,

I don't see how it could be a lower dimension than us? I would say a higher dimension and thus they are able to come here and we're still stuck to Earth.

IMO some aliens which come here are here to help us. These are the enlighten ones. Others are just neutral towards us and might even have disdain for the way we think and live. In other words, their inner most thoughts are "pffft" towards human beings, but they obviously aren't overtly hostile.

With respect to this subject matter I highly recommend a couple of books:

The Other Sky (by Landi Mellas & D. Caywood)

Beyond Abduction (by Delores Cannon)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greensage
I agree, Aliens/Greys are hyperdimensional and vibrate to a lower frequency as they are often thought of as a hive-mind with no creative processes. They are Demons!

They can create an illusion but they cannot manifest through Love, they are Demons through and through!
If there is a craft associated with these Demons it is by the hand of man to which it was created, otherwise it really is not a tangible thing and most likely also an illusion.

One day they will be cast into the Leviathan with all their attachments! Man and machine alike!
Don't talk too badly about Leviathan, sometimes that stuff comes back and makes my job kinda hard. That guy's special, that's why the biggest oldest lowest highest reaching demon is a good guy.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I love when people talk about things as if they are 100% fact. "Aliens are demons" etc etc. Just like using the Bible to "prove" something... We don't know anything about these creatures to make any absolute statements. We don't know they are biological. We don't know if they're spiritual. We don't know if they're from outer-space, underground or anywhere else. So please stop with the absolute statements as if you know any of these things to be fact. They are your opinion based on the information you've experienced or researched.

(This is a general "you"... not directed to any one person in particular)

Rant over...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join