It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some thoughts on aliens/interdimensional beings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I have noticed a very strange law which seems to exist in nature with regards to beauty.

Lets say you filled your garden with many beautiful flowers the sent would attract butterfly,bumble bees and birds. Most of these things humans think as being beautiful to look at.

In contrast if you filled your garden with rotten meat and dung the stench would attract flys and other creatures humans perceive as being ugly....is there some kind of law in operation here?

Lets now think about Demons and Angles, demons in every culture are portrayed as being ugly and much like the garden filled with dung and rotten flesh they are attracted and desire things that we find repugnant. In magic that is how you actually attract a Damon also i.e. by blood.

In contrast Angles or higher beings are always portrayed as being beautiful. If you know about magic you will know that in order to attract higher beings offerings of fruit/flowers are used.

So what has this got to do with Aliens, well I'm fairly sure that beings which come from a higher dimension from us will manifest as being beautiful whilst beings coming from a lower dimension will appear as being ugly.

I'm fairly convinced that "greys" come from a lower dimension from us, do things that we find repugnant and are actually evil, seek to trick us...perhaps an ancient person would actually call them demons!

Its a strange thing but there is some kind of law in operation in what humans perceive as beautiful and ugly, good and bad.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I share your belief that they are "demonic".

1. They're sneaky.
2. They're liars.
3. They kidnap people against their will in the darkest hours of the night.
4. They steal sperm/eggs.
5. They erase memories.
6. There's often reports of foul smells associated with alien craft.

... all of that seems pretty evil to me, even if the dumber portion of the population is eager to call them our "brothers" or "gods"... they're not my god.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It also points towards a method of combating and testing them. Put one of these creatures in a room full of filth and stench and I bet they would feel right at home. In contrast stick that creature in a temple or a holy place and I bet it would chew its arm off to get away!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

i met a few types of beings during my life i thought of as from other dimensions.

the first was watching me work on a beautiful flower garden.

an earth spirit would not let me see him, said it would damage me.

one of the wonders was to "see" the workings of a collective mind.
very beautiful.

but i never met a gray, so i don't know anything about them.

your theory might make sense, but i would not judge anyone too quickly, look at what humans do.

some are very impressive, others are useless even to themselves.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This is a very human perpective, what is beautiful what is ugly.

The butterfly for example one might say is a lovely creature but if you were to zoom into very close this majestic creature is starting to look like a monster.

This also applys to things we percieve as ugly.

So in respect to the OP wether aliens demons and angles exist it does not matter as it is very subjective.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Demons can change their appearance to serve their purpose. When created they were as beautiful as any other angel and satan himself was gods most beautiful angel.
I totally agree that the entities experienced by many masquerading as beings from another planet are that of spiritual/inter-dimensional/demonic origin.
60 years of programming peoples minds via television not only has many people believing celestial aliens definitely exist (instead of probably exist) and that they co-exist with us here in secret.
The truth of the matter is there exists a spiritual realm, an inter-dimension which angels and demons exist, it is them that co-exist with us not celestial aliens.
In this age of unlimited information and rapidly increasing technology spiritual wisdom has been replaced with scientific knowledge that refuses to accept that which it refuses to understand.
Check my sig.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
You know animals with no intelligence, we know them to be such, or we know the limits of their intelligence because we ourselves, have more intelligence. What if, aliens have way more intelligence than what we have and therefore see us as animals? Which is no doubt probably the case with the more advanced types.

Pigs like manure, does that make them 'evil'?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
I have noticed a very strange law which seems to exist in nature with regards to beauty.

Lets say you filled your garden with many beautiful flowers the sent would attract butterfly,bumble bees and birds. Most of these things humans think as being beautiful to look at.

In contrast if you filled your garden with rotten meat and dung the stench would attract flys and other creatures humans perceive as being ugly....is there some kind of law in operation here?

Lets now think about Demons and Angles, demons in every culture are portrayed as being ugly and much like the garden filled with dung and rotten flesh they are attracted and desire things that we find repugnant. In magic that is how you actually attract a Damon also i.e. by blood.

In contrast Angles or higher beings are always portrayed as being beautiful. If you know about magic you will know that in order to attract higher beings offerings of fruit/flowers are used.

So what has this got to do with Aliens, well I'm fairly sure that beings which come from a higher dimension from us will manifest as being beautiful whilst beings coming from a lower dimension will appear as being ugly.

I'm fairly convinced that "greys" come from a lower dimension from us, do things that we find repugnant and are actually evil, seek to trick us...perhaps an ancient person would actually call them demons!

Its a strange thing but there is some kind of law in operation in what humans perceive as beautiful and ugly, good and bad.

When I used to smoke weed I used to get beautiful thoughts and visions. Surely, with this weird thread you indicate that you are smoking or ingesting something that is not as nice as weed and is creating weird thoughts. What ugly thing ae you partaking of?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

When I used to smoke weed I used to get beautiful thoughts and visions. Surely, with this weird thread you indicate that you are smoking or ingesting something that is not as nice as weed and is creating weird thoughts. What ugly thing ae you partaking of?

Its always amusing when someone declares another or their writings as "weird" on a website called "Above Top Secret"... kinda like goin on ESPN.com and calling a forum poster a "sports fanatic"....

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Another "aliens are demons" thread

This subject has been discussed to death,but i'm going to repeat myself and say it again:

Aliens are not demons.They are beings from another planet/dimension.They are different from us not only i their appearance but the way they perceive things.What we consider as good or evil might not even exist in their culture.
Naming them demons/angels/djinn is a way to make us feel proud,that we can identify on more species(yeahh we are smart),but the reality is propably more different than we can imagine.
Besides to make you understand what i mean, take a look at our world and the different cultures on earth.What in a western country is considered evil and weird,in a middle east country is tottaly acceptable and vice versa.If you have so many cultural differences in one planet with one dominant species,imagine the differences the humans might have with a race that comes from a completely different planet or dimension.

For argument's sake let's say that they understand the concept of good and evil the same way we do.What if in their eyes we are the evil ones.(not too hard to imagine if you take a look in the human history and the evening news...)We are the demons that must be destroyed.What if they abduct people to understand what gene makes us so violent and aggressive and try to eliminate it in their species so they won't end up like us.
Or they take the sperm/eggs to create an army from the most violent species they ever encountered.

We know nothing about them.How they evolved,what kind of civilazation they have,what their beliefs are and most important how they see us and what they want from us.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Unlike you I never smoked weed or took drugs....weed head

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

I think there is something you need to understand about the word “dimension” we think that with our knowledge of physics we are probably the first humans with the scientific knowledge to understand that there are dimensions.

The ancients called them realms and they understood this well, there are beings which come from higher dimensions then us these beings must decrease their level of vibration so that they can descend into our dimension.
They are not normally physical but when they enter our dimension they may take on physical form.

There are physical beings which exist in the same dimension as us though they live on a different planet.

There are creatures which come from lower dimensions then ours, they must increase their rate of vibration so that they can enter our dimension or realm. The ancients called this group of beings demons!

Any creature which may contact us from lower realms/dimensions is not to be trusted!
They desire to become like us. Though they may be technologically superior to us physically they wish to become like us.
This is the real reason why greys have been preforming genetic experiments on us. They wish to be physically like us. Simply we have greater potential then they do.

Those that contact us from other planets in our dimension are to be treated with caution until their motives are established.

Those that contact us from higher dimensions/realms are already more enlightened then us, less warlike etc

As you can see its not as simple as aliens come from other planets, that’s a simplistic way of thinking!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Do you believe in God?

I believe in God.

What would be your reaction, if someone called your God a "demon." Methinks, you would not take kindly to such a verbal rant!!

You might want to be aware, that you might be calling your own God a "demon."

Who's too say: That your God, might be a Grey or a Reptilian. If not, how do you know for certain?

I posted in another thread that the ET's communcate holographic images of Holy Bible stories. Because, that is what alot of humans can understand. Take for instance: Jonah and and the Whale, which was also in my previous post.

I just might have some evidence to prove the same.

Now- National Geographic, [who I am not affliated with,] will have a show on Ancient Civilizations, about the Biblical story about Jonah and the Whale- Claiming that Jonah was captured by space aliens and taken aboard a USO; and then later released.

So, may I suggest that you think twice, when you start calling these space god's "demon's;" when they might very well be one of your God's or Gaod.

Foofighter's forever,

Erno86

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

The Greys are doing what we would probably do. Testing on a lesser species. We do it all the time for medicines and cosmetics.

I always say this, look at our own behavior to understand the possible motives of an Alien race.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

reply to post by The Shrike

Unlike you I never smoked weed or took drugs....weed head

So I take it by your words that you are saying that you are naturally weird. Perhaps you ought to give your head a gift and help you become unweird.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Originally posted by The Shrike:

When I used to smoke weed I used to get beautiful thoughts and visions. Surely ,
with this weird thread you indicate that you are smoking or ingesting something
that is not as nice as weed and is creating weird thoughts. What ugly thing ae you
partaking of?

Along with:

So I take it by your words that you are saying that you are naturally weird. Perhaps
you ought to give your head a gift and help you become unweird.

Do I really have to point out the obvious trolling and personal attacks made by The Shrike? Where are the mods at?

Someone shares an observation of theirs and he calls it weird (nothing weird about it) and goes on to accuse them of being on drugs. His constant attacks and trolling got old a long time ago and something really needs to be done about it.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I agree, Aliens/Greys are hyperdimensional and vibrate to a lower frequency as they are often thought of as a hive-mind with no creative processes. They are Demons!

They can create an illusion but they cannot manifest through Love, they are Demons through and through!
If there is a craft associated with these Demons it is by the hand of man to which it was created, otherwise it really is not a tangible thing and most likely also an illusion.

One day they will be cast into the Leviathan with all their attachments! Man and machine alike!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Maybe we just have a habit of assigning anything we do not like or fear the term ugly. Artists that do artwork about demons, especially female demons make them very beautiful. Angels have been depicted as ugly in a variety of art mediums as well. The movie Legion depicted the coming of angels as if they were a scourge. Blood is no uglier than fruit, but fruit is much easier to come by and a more enjoyable experience than obtaining blood. It makes perfect sense to assign the things you do not want to have to give up (blood, livestock) to the thing you do not wish to see, and the things you are willing to give up (fruit) to the things that you do wish to see.

Bees, butterflies, and other "pretty" bugs are also quite ugly. Maggots, flies, and the like are no uglier. It's true they lack colors that would suit them for blending into flowers or warning predators of their stinger but they have no reason to have any of those qualities.

The proposed form for aliens are also similar in that they are no more ugly or pretty than anything else they simply are. Greys have a sleek body design and in my opinion in real light would be just as attractive as any other organism. The large black eyes are reminiscent of common sunglass designs, or rather our sunglasses are modeled after their eyes.

It has very little to do with anything other than human nature. Lastly, we tend to regard things that are very different than our physiology as ugly. Arthropods, for one.
edit on 27-7-2011 by Thestargateisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watts
I share your belief that they are "demonic".

1. They're sneaky.
2. They're liars.
3. They kidnap people against their will in the darkest hours of the night.
4. They steal sperm/eggs.
5. They erase memories.
6. There's often reports of foul smells associated with alien craft.

... all of that seems pretty evil to me, even if the dumber portion of the population is eager to call them our "brothers" or "gods"... they're not my god.

Explain how they are liars.

If they are evil, why do they wait instead of unfolding their evil agenda?
And please explain why and how 'God' comes into the picture?

edit on 28-7-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

It also points towards a method of combating and testing them. Put one of these creatures in a room full of filth and stench and I bet they would feel right at home. In contrast stick that creature in a temple or a holy place and I bet it would chew its arm off to get away!

What if they are cybernetic and manufactured beings and couldn't tell the difference between good and bad but only performs what they have been told to do?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join