It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party say they're the best? No just more like the rest!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I actually worry about Ron Pauls association with the Tea Party.
I feel they have already been corrupted as a group.
He should have stayed a Libertarian.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by shtf2012

They've only been corrupted on TV. Don't believe the Fox News version of the Tea Party. Get out and visit your local one, and you will see where the real action is at. The Tea Party is not the fancy Republican movement you see on television. It is a group of people in each and every local town. The "Conservative" side of the Tea Party is only the small government side. There are plenty of liberal views on Energy, Drugs, Prostitution, and other nanny state laws. My local Tea Party even has a decent representation of Democrats.

The entire nation needs to stop believing their television sets. They are being misled. Go to a rally or meeting and make your own opinion.

And, sadly, as much as it pains me, Ron Paul needs the Republican Party to get him elected.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Go to a rally or meeting and make your own opinion.

I think i might take you up on that.
Just to see whats, what for myself.
Ummm.. by the way any hot women there?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

****ahem***** not that it matters, but......

Republican Women Hotter than Democrats?

Maybe true?

edit on 26-7-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Wait those Republicans aren't real women.
But those Dems ARE! Yummm...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

republican women are hotter just watch fox news

the real question is whose better in the bedroom but ats prevents that conversation.
edit on 26-7-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

republican women are hotter just watch fox news

the real question is whose better in the bedroom but ats prevents that conversation.
edit on 26-7-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Believe me i feel like i've been screwed by both.
And it hasn't been any fun for me.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

They've only been corrupted on TV. Don't believe the Fox News version of the Tea Party. Get out and visit your local one, and you will see where the real action is at. The Tea Party is not the fancy Republican movement you see on television. It is a group of people in each and every local town. The "Conservative" side of the Tea Party is only the small government side. There are plenty of liberal views on Energy, Drugs, Prostitution, and other nanny state laws. My local Tea Party even has a decent representation of Democrats.

The entire nation needs to stop believing their television sets. They are being misled. Go to a rally or meeting and make your own opinion.

And, sadly, as much as it pains me, Ron Paul needs the Republican Party to get him elected.

couldn't have said it better.

MSM impersonation of the tea party != actual tea party. Too many people suckered into their television sets have a mental picture of the tea party being a bunch of gun toting hicks who dropped out of school by the 10th grade chewing on grass with a straw hat.

When in reality, it's probably your neighbor two houses down who holds a respectable job, went to college, and is worried that their kids are going to inherit our generation's disaster.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join