It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 7, What Happened Here? Can Anyone Please Explain

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Have you searched the Internet lately on 9/11? Have you seen the polls that have been done?

Have you noticed when you turn off your computer the "9/11 Truth Movement" goes away? Completely? With the exception of a few internet sites and forums, this is done business.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Have you noticed when you turn off your computer the "9/11 Truth Movement" goes away? Completely? With the exception of a few internet sites and forums, this is done business.

A few internet sites and forums? There are almost one-hundred million websites talking about 9/11 Truth.

Completely? Really? Even if people did turn off their computers, there are still 9/11 Truth gatherings in many major cities in most major countries around the entire world handing out literature and educating others. So, go ahead, turn off your computer. The 9/11 Truth Movement does not go away, and will not go away until the real perpetraitors are brought to justice.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Have you searched the Internet lately on 9/11? Have you seen the polls that have been done?

If it's done business why do you spend so much of your time here? You seem to be on constant standby ready to jump on any thread posted. What is the point?

Do you ever turn off your computer? Maybe you should try it sometime, and give us a break from your constant nonsense. But oh the irony, it is YOU that is keeping this debate going on the net. Notice what happens to threads that you OSers avoid?

edit on 7/28/2011 by ANOK because: typo

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

"Let us not tolerate conspiracy theories about the attacks of september 11th"

"Either you are with us or against us"

It wasnt an advisor or the press secretary who said that. I can see how some Americans feel uncomfortable mentioning 911 at work or even within their circle of acquaintances. Hooper I cant help but get the impression that you take some sense of satisfaction out of the fact, that 911 has become such a taboo topic in some areas of the world and that people feel like they can not talk about it freely without anonymity. Why do you think thats a fact to rejoice about? Why would anybody feel that is something to rejoice about?
edit on 29-7-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Can anyone please tell me how the fires were started in WTC7 ? because It wouldn't make sense for a regular building to randomly have a bunch of fires at once. And was WTC7 even in the offcial story ? Was the pentagon ?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevolutionSpeaks
Can anyone please tell me how the fires were started in WTC7 ?

The NIST Report claims that the fires were started when debris from the collapse of WTC 1 impacted WTC 7. Although that is possible, it's not likely. Since many things in the NIST Report have been either debunked or caught as flat-out lies, one should take the NIST Report with a grain of salt.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Wow that's bull# they said the building didn't collapse due to falling debris but fires, yet they say the falling debris caused the fires well now were back where we started The building collapsed due to falling debris. I think it was some sort of controlled demolition because that makes no sense and it fell so fast yet so perfect

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

When I read what you have to add to this discussion I can't help but think of the old saw, "like rats off a sinking ship". Like you are fond of saying, 'it's been ten years...'. I'm sure that's long enough for you to be vested, but I'm not sure the folks you've been working for are, as they say, 'above board'. Good luck.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Wow that's bull# they said the building didn't collapse due to falling debris but fires, yet they say the falling debris caused the fires well now were back where we started The building collapsed due to falling debris. I think it was some sort of controlled demolition because that makes no sense and it fell so fast yet so perfect

Hooper, Goodolddave and PLB seem to be the ones on this board who do believe in the official conspiracy theory. Maybe they can give you more detailed information on why WTC 7 was NOT a controlled demolition, according to the official conspiracy theory. Try to PM them.

EDIT: Scratch hooper, he seems to be ranting offtopic. Try Goodolddave and PLB.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I don't really have my mind set that it was controlled demolition I just don't believe what the government released as the official story. It just doesn't make enough sense to me .. What do you believe happened to WTC7 ?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RevolutionSpeaks

Can anyone please tell me how the fires were started in WTC7 ? because It wouldn't make sense for a regular building to randomly have a bunch of fires at once. And was WTC7 even in the offcial story ? Was the pentagon ?

Severed power cables combined with normal office papers.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I don't really have my mind set that it was controlled demolition I just don't believe what the government released as the official story. It just doesn't make enough sense to me. What do you believe happened to WTC7 ?

Well I know that steel resists office fires just fine. Thats why steel is being used to begin with. Those buildings are built to resist loads several times suerior to what they have to actually support, so that they can burn down to a sekeletton and not collapse. It looked and sounded like a controlled demolition to me. If it looks like a controlled demolition, but it wasnt one, what was it then?

If Goodolddave is busy try to contact this guy if you have an youtube account

Disclaimer I didnt check if the credentials he cites online are true. But I guess its easy enough to check who was on the Bush administration.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Exactly if it wasn't controlled demolition then What the %&*$ was it ? Because it fell so perfectly It didn't destroy any other buildings

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

If the interior collapses first the exterior will be pulled inward.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

But on the Interior Of the WTC building's Were these big huge steel Pillars Witch were to stay standing Even after the rest of the building Collapse . So if that went first then What the *&%& were just being lied to left right and center on this whole 9/11 subject. Not that we aren't already

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

But on the Interior Of the WTC building's Were these big huge steel Pillars Witch were to stay standing Even after the rest of the building Collapse . So if that went first then What the *&%& were just being lied to left right and center on this whole 9/11 subject. Not that we aren't already

I’ll assume you are correct in so far as there being steel pillars inside. But these were certainly no single pieces of steel. They were most likely 20 to 50 foot long sections bolted together to get the x number of stories in height needed.
Chances are that the bolts snapped due to excessive lateral forces. This could happen if the floors on one side of the pillar dropped. The unbalanced weight on the other side would pull the pillar to one side, snapping the bolts. At that point it would be just another long piece of steel getting pummeled on the way down.

But this is just a logical guess on my part.

Unless you think the investigators were in with the firemen actively covering up the whole thing. But if I were a fireman I wouldn’t be in a very good mood after losing my best friends. Friends that I lived with 24 hours/ 3days a week. Especially knowing that their widows and kids would get very little in compensation.

Kill my brother and you think I’m going to cover up for you???

This conspiracy sounds good for a book or movie plot. But when you add real people to the mix it just won’t fly.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Although that is possible, it's not likely.

Vehicle fires that started after the collapses indicate that your opinion is of zero value.

Since many things in the NIST Report have been either debunked or caught as flat-out lies, one should take the NIST Report with a grain of salt.

Only if you're not sane.

It's the truther papers and declarations that have been debunked and/or ignored as rubbish by professionals.

The truth movement is nothing more than an internet oddity where the deluded can gather to enforce their delusions with one another. Kind of like a reverse AA meeting, lol.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Although that is possible, it's not likely.

Vehicle fires that started after the collapses indicate that your opinion is of zero value.

Since many things in the NIST Report have been either debunked or caught as flat-out lies, one should take the NIST Report with a grain of salt.

Only if you're not sane.

It's the truther papers and declarations that have been debunked and/or ignored as rubbish by professionals.

The truth movement is nothing more than an internet oddity where the deluded can gather to enforce their delusions with one another. Kind of like a reverse AA meeting, lol.

No they have not been debunked. The papers challenging the official conspiracy theory were fringe science. Papers such as the one published in popular mechanics have been shown to be fringe science at best. If the best 911 believers have is calling anybody insane who brings up anything against the official conspiracy theory, what does that tell you? Thats all I have seen them bring to the table. The only thing they seem to be able to debunk is lasers from outer space and holografic planes and argue that if they debunk those, then by default all other conspiracy theories are debunked too, overlooking the fact that by that logic the one conspiracy theory they cherish and hold to heart is debunked as well.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I see Hooper is still spinning the OS angle. Fair play I suppose. Sometimes it's better to bury your head in the sand and absolutely embrace ignorance.

As Jack Nicholson so eloquently once said "Truth? You can't handle the truth!!"

Maybe some people are better off not knowing the truth.

Anyway back on topic, WTC7 was pulled. Damn even the owner of the building, Larry Silverstein, actually let it slip in an interview.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Burning debris from WTC 1 - considering that multiple floors of WTC 1 were on fire

Debris strikes slashed open the South face of WTC 7 for almost 20 stories giving the plenty of access for any
burning materials

Its doesn't take a lot to start a fire - seen sparks from a burning building ignite several fires over 1 1/2 blocks
from the initial fire. Incident commanders will establish "brand patrols" to search for any embers/sparks
especially on roof tops and etinguish them before can start new fires

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join