It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Faces of Norway Massacre Victims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by iamusic

Yeah I agree
I think according to what they have been saying about Breivik and his motives is the origins of the victims where they were from

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cayla19
reply to post by gabby2011

Thank you
I agree I can't understand how someone can see evil in those victims

So...I'm assuming your original post I quoted was just sarcasm???

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I wasn't the one who said I had the creepy feeling they were evil people

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Ok, this was what you quoted exactly:

Originally posted by Key-Minder
reply to post by Cayla19

I wished I had not had clicked on the link to look at the pictures. As I stared at each face, I got a sense that I was looking at evil people. This is so odd. Hopefully I can shake this creepy feeling off.
(Source of the post)

Therefore when you say this in your last post: "So...I'm assuming your original post I quoted was just sarcasm???", simply put, you're mistaken it would seem. Key-Minder was the original poster, not Cayla (this being the person who you replied to last).

Anyway, just thought it was worth pointing out.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thank you

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Seventy six people that will never be able to go to college. Sevety six people that will never be able fulfill their dreams of doing great things in life. Seventy six that will never be able to see what the future will hold for them. Seventy six lives taken because some nutjob had a vendetta against the government. I hope that the judge in this case sees through his "plea of insanity" illusion and throws the book at him. This man needs to rot in prison for what he has done.

The lives of the families of these seventy six people have changed forever...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thank you so much for correcting me Rising Against...and my apologies to cayla..for reading it incorrectly...

I will try to be more careful in the future....

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Thank you
I agree I can't understand how someone can see evil in those victims

What can I say??
I'm so sorry for the confusion.....

Would it help if I said I feel like a bag of dog poop right now...?

EDIT:
ooops...darn it..replied to my own post instead of cayla's...k..time for me to go back to bed...

This post was supposed to be in reply to cayla's post..Hope she reads it.

edit on 27-7-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

It's no big deal or anything.

Cayla's just my friend so I thought it was worth pointing out as I'd hate to see an argument ensue from a simple misunderstanding was all.

Anyway, I agree with your original post. How anyone can see evil in the eyes of the victims is simply beyond me. Star for your post of course.

edit on 27-7-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

It's no big deal or anything.

Cayla's just my friend so I thought it was worth pointing out as I'd hate to see an argument ensue from a simple misunderstanding was all.

Anyway, I agree with your original post btw. How anyone can see evil in the eyes of the victims is simply beyond me.

You have no idea how much I appreciate that you corrected me on that...

And thanks for pointing out that you did not see any evil in those pics as well..

You're such a cool dude RA

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

reply to post by iamusic

Yeah I agree
I think according to what they have been saying about Breivik and his motives is the origins of the victims where they were from

So he kills 76 people for being immigrants or children of immigrants? I think this kind of "lone wolf" act is always meant to inspire those that may feel the same way but in the end there are few people in the world that just plain out hate people in general. Sure everyone has some mean in them if only a little but to kill children like that is just off the charts madness...but i hate saying that b/c I wouldn't want him to get off on an insanity plee or anything like that.

Hey funny thing I saw a thread that I have yet to open called population control...do you think it could have been something like that? The kids who died never saw it coming but I wonder if some factions of the government may have been involved? Perhaps a secret group. Whoever Breivik is he appears to be wealthy.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Quite honestly..this story struck me as perhaps something done by a programmed Mind Control victim for assisinations. Many of these neo nazi types have been in programs since childhood...learning military techniques , as well as being manipulated how to view things.

They are used by the upper echelons to do their dirty work....creating the false flags for future manipulation.

Not saying this is true, but it could definitely be a possibility.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

no don't say that
it's ok it happens to everyone once in a while
don't worry about it

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by iamusic

it's absolutely true and it is sad that there are people like that
yeah hopefully he will not get off on insanity plea even though his lawyer is advising him to it.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

I really hope you got the facts to back up your arguments. So far I am not impressed, I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and think about what your saying really REALLY carefully...Think about it now.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

I really agree with you. Torture isn't the way to handle this. He not guilty until prove otherwise right ?

Like Bin Laden who got a fair trial...

What this guy has done isn't a crime, it is a monstrosity. People like that should be eliminated from society.
Death would only be the easy way out..

Don't get me wrong though. I am a pacifist by nature. All be it that my emotions override my common sense this time.

Words can not explain what I feel about this event... it's just... Children even it killed children.

I'm just overwhelmed by it... unfreaking believable....

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Thank you for your words. Hopefully others will comprehend what you just typed.

I'm not that big on the death penalty unless the crime is so perverse, so heinous, so monstrous, that the criminal should not be allowed to enjoy resources in prison payed for by tax payers. The criminal should be removed from society and removed from this earth, never to exist again.

And then there are those from other countries that comment about the death penalty in the United States. Granted, there probably are many people put to death that maybe shouldn't be, and that life in prison without parole would probably be a better option.

However, in this case, the crime was perverse, heinous, and monstrous. Anders Breivik should not have the privilege of enjoying life in prison, payed for by tax payers. He should disappear permanently and forever.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

The Death penalty is right for those that are guilty. I don't think that someone who dcided to take someone else's life just for the fun of it should deserve to have priviliges in jail because the person he/she killed will not even have the privilege to live. So in some cases I do believe the death penalty is right. And this guy deserves to die he deserves no remorse or mercy.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I see Mr. "SyphonX" never came back to grace us with his "evolved" opinion of what should happen to Anders Breivik from an "evolved" point of view like he was asked. And I didn't expect him to, either. There's no "evolved" way to deal with someone like Anders Breivik.

You gotta love (not really) hypocritical people that come into threads and talk all that BS of how we're all being ignorant and not using our brains and to be more "evolved". Then when asked to give us an "evolved" opinion.............. (crickets). Go figure.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

Originally posted by Key-Minder
reply to post by Cayla19

I wished I had not had clicked on the link to look at the pictures. As I stared at each face, I got a sense that I was looking at evil people. This is so odd. Hopefully I can shake this creepy feeling off.

Hah, you got a similiar odd feeling I did?

Idk, at one point I got the feeling that I was looking at government operative.Maybe it was when I heard of the 21 year old young politician... or something else.

Remember the young college students that were actually gonna be undercover CIA who were gonna board the Operation Northwoods airliner? I'm thinking it's possible that amongst these names are intelligence recruits who either got betrayed or where told, where gonna wipe your identities out, but we ain't gonna kill you.

With Jared Loughner, it seems the tptb were so smug that they would get away with the whole thing that even the phony girlfriends were intelligence agents, that's why you never heard from them again, cause t hey aren't real people with real identities and their stories about him are total fabrications.

You know,.... I hope it doesn't make me sound crazy, but I think I understand what the two of you are saying. I got the same weird feeling. It wasn't necessarily that they were "evil", but the feeling surprised me and made me think "There shouldn't be political camps for kids". I didn't feel that way about the people who died in the bombing, but I felt that way about the young adults who died in the camp. When you raise someone from a young age to believe something, whether that be some religious or political view, it will be very difficult for them to grow up and find their own viewpoints based on real life experience. I feel that no children should be indoctrinated with any type of belief, ESPECIALLY when it comes to politics. I would never, ever send my kid to any type of political camp unless (and this is a maybe) my or their life depended on it.

Don't get me wrong. I feel terrible for the parents and siblings who lost their sons, daughters, sisters, brothers and friends. I am not excusing the actions of that crazy idiot who mowed them down. I'm just having a difficult time with this political camp thing. I don't like the idea of indoctrination from a young age, as if they were raising future hand-picked, hand-raised politicians and leaders. I'm not a fan of that idea at all. There's something a little scary about that, probably because I was born in a Communist country where they tried and succeeded in brainwashing us from a young age. Thank God my parents had enough sense to get us out of there in time, and didn't buy into the system even for a minute.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join