It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Faces of Norway Massacre Victims

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
This was an totally unnecessary incident, the lost of human life, is always unnecesary.

To be honest, i can't think of a justification for any murder out there, yet it continues. As long as we allow it to happen, it will.

This is truely a tragic incident, and putting faces to the names, makes you realize that this is not just some victims, its people with families, that had hopes and dreams destroyed.

So sad is this world.

vvv

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I agree and it's a shame that soon they will just become statistics

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
So many young faces, who would have ever imagined something like that would happen. Unfortunately there is not a punishment enough for what he has done. Torturing him for the rest of his days would still never be enough to replace so much innocent life lost.

And for what ?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by eyesdown

Well you say for what? I say to better our future, and to clear these obstacles we must face on a daily basis, whether it involves us being robbed, or murdered. I was going to make a thread about what if "everyone of age" was able to carry a concealed weapon. I make this argument well why aren't we allowed to carry something to protect ourselves or others who are in need of help. Then I think to myself well you will have all these people saying that carrying weapons is a bad idea, because people will get the wrong idea, and do things that they shouldn't be doing. Then I go back to my argument then how about alcohol. If someone at the age of 21 could gamble, drink or purchase alcohol, and I'm sure other countries are more lenient and allow younger ages to consume alcohol, then they should be responsible enough to know whats right from wrong, meaning no matter what we still tend to break laws and harm others while we are intoxicated by alcoholic beverages or medicinal substances, because they trust that we are responsible enough to know what is right and what is wrong, and I know I am taking this out of context, but I am trying to make a point across about these type of events we might encounter in our life time. If anyone wants to make a thread and earn stars off this its cool. I'm not in it for the stars, and limelight. I will give my 2 cents and whether or not you take it seriously or with a grain of salt its up to you.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

I didn't say you didn't have the right to say what you did. I was just pointing out that saying "This is US" made you look dumb.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cayla19

No, he should be shot like a mad dog.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I was being civil, give me a break. Besides I said US, not U.S. If I wasn't clear enough to your standards I will try and elaborate a little better next time. I figured if I said us or US it would of been a little more of a universal meaning.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I'm sorry how has this bettered your future? The murder of so many innocent people will not better your future, you want to say that this loss of life will bring about positive things.

I would never carry a gun mostly because I would never use it. I would never shoot someone unless they had a gun pointed at me which very rarely happens in the UK because no one has guns, and is a very rare incident in general, I understand that if the people on Utoya had guns things may be very different, but it is just not logical or reasonable for people to arm themselves 24/7 what does that say about human nature?
I understand you may feel a need to protect yourself but I would feel very uneasy knowing that everyone was walking around with a weapon that can take life in a second. If anything we should take from this is to not decent into madness because of this psycopath. Lets not turn into a paraniod war zone.
edit on 27-7-2011 by eyesdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by eyesdown

Lets just say I hope I'm never in a situation where I have to do such a thing, because I shouldn't have to nor should anyone else, but if push comes to shove then of course alert levels would be elevated. I'm not saying that what happened was good, basically this lunatic that thought was the right thing, ended up being the wrong thing. He lost trust from his father, this guy was an adult meaning he should of had an understanding of what is actually right from what is actually wrong. Meaning the only reason why his father said "My son should taken his own life instead of others." because he was embarrassed. They didn't show the fathers face when interviewing, because his son disgraced him, he figured that he taught his son better than that, but apparently down the line we as humans get sick minded throughout the years whether its the media or radical individuals we tend to emulate. Me, I know right from wrong. I go by the philosophy treat others how you would like to be treated. From there I live my life, no one gives me problems nor threaten my well being then everything is great. I have no complaints.
edit on 27-7-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: Added a little more to original posting

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I think it was pretty obvious that you meant U.S. as "us" wouldn't make sense and you capitalized it, but whatever I was just pointing out that not everyone in the audience here is "US."

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

You think it was obvious? Or you know it was obvious? Because now that you mentioned it I might of had a punctuation error, but now that you mention US, as in Universal I like that better. Why can't we all just be US!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Dual punctuation errors and horrible english in the context and I'll give it to you.

edit on 27-7-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Well this is thee internet I didn't know I was sitting in English class trying to impress a professor to receive an outstanding grade on grammar and punctuation.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
Why don't you guys take the sadomasochism torture/execution circle-jerk to a private conversation. It's pretty ugly and makes you look very ignorant. I'm sick of reading this in every thread about crime.

Absolutely agree with you; was just about to say something when I saw your post.

What's wrong with you people? Seriously? Have you read the things you've all been saying?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Thundersmurf

It does not surprise me one bit, after all some come from a country which still carries out the Death Penalty. There is humanity and dignity for you.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

It's not that I just don't feel any remorse for someone who looked innocent people in the eye before he killed them and I shouldn't

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Key-Minder
reply to post by Cayla19

I wished I had not had clicked on the link to look at the pictures. As I stared at each face, I got a sense that I was looking at evil people. This is so odd. Hopefully I can shake this creepy feeling off.

Ok..trying to shake the creepy feeling off that reading this post gave me....

I did not see a spec of evil in any of those pics...

your post is evil and creepy..

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by Key-Minder
reply to post by Cayla19

I wished I had not had clicked on the link to look at the pictures. As I stared at each face, I got a sense that I was looking at evil people. This is so odd. Hopefully I can shake this creepy feeling off.

Ok..trying to shake the creepy feeling off that reading this post gave me....

I did not see a spec of evil in any of those pics...

your post is evil and creepy..

I'm glad you sad it b/c I was thinking the same thing. I was reading through this thread wondering if anyone addressed that post. I thought perhaps I read it wrong...is anyone really suggesting that maybe the kids killed were "evil" or deserving of this in someway?

In regards to the faces of the victims i'm wondering what exactly was the real motivation behind this. I mean really?
Multiculturalism...when almost every other person he killed was caucasian??? I think not.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Thank you
I agree I can't understand how someone can see evil in those victims

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join