It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countdown to WW3

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This is an interesting article, if you've ever done research on Albert Pike or think that you want to, definately check this out.... makes you wonder who is really in control.

www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Nicely woven tale. Not sure I buy the Pike predicted it (or invented the strategy angle), but the components are there.

To add another component from personal anecdotal observation, I'm pressed to agree with the culprits (or pawns) named in the essay, including Iran.

Namely where they cite Bush 41 as starting WWIII rolling...

in 1992, George H.W. Bush told White House reporter Sarah McClendon: "If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched."

I've never been able to put my finger on it, but everything has seemed horribly off track since Bush took office in 1988. Though it started around 1980 when some elements of our governemnt were negotiating a LONGER Iran hostage situation for politcal gain.

It's almost like experimenting with alternate timelines. And I include Clinton in there to some extent. The 90's were almost too good to be true.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Nice, a website that references Joe Vialls, and Freemasonrywatch.org right off the bat, how did you know what I wanted for Christmas.

Secret Societies Forum to the rescue.

p.s. There's some great Lyndon LaRouche stuff mixed in for a connoisseur such as yourself, RANT.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The Albert Pike thing seems to have so much evidence behind it, it just dosen't seem fake. Add to all that evidence the events of recent years and everything seems to fit.

If only I could get my hands on some of the Illuminati brochures they must keep around in their office lobbies.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Sad... RumorMillNews is not what it once was. Alas poor Rayelan... I knew her well.
I firmly believe that future historians will classify our current time as already within the early stages of WWIII.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   

"As we shall see, if Moqtada al-Sadr is killed or maimed, we will be into an altogether new and exceedingly lethal ball game," says Vialls. joevialls.altermedia.info...

As you know, a large part of the US fleet is out of port and probably near Iran. Many observers believe there will be a US attack on Iran after the US election, no matter who wins. Iran has a military alliance with Russia. freemasonrywatch.org...

Imagine Iran provoking an US attack, which in turn would destroy most of or all of Iran then creating WW3. Wow Iran would be making a smart move in the name of Iraqi Insignia's lol. If US attacks Iran after the elections. I don't think the American people will put up with another war, it would not be in the best interest of the US military to do so, nor Iran.

No matter, many scenarios can explode into WW3.
I wonder how many holes Moqtada al-Sadr has dug up. I hope we get him soon.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
I firmly believe that future historians will classify our current time as already within the early stages of WWIII.

I agree! I think future U.S. & World History books will cite Sept. 11, 2001 as the day that World War III started... now, when will it end?

Now, although this is a global conflict, the death toll & destruction is still nowhere near that of its two World War predecessors... (and let's hope it stays that way)

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
It has been said for a while now, by a number of sources that we are entering a time of low level war that will last for about a decade and will be called WW3.

However this

the Second World War was designed to ensure the destruction of Germany
just defies credence. So Hitler desired his own countries demise??? Get real.

I would imagine that "Deny Ignorance" would also include describing paranoid crap as paranoid crap and not giving it any credence as a legitmate source of truth.

The best consiracy theories twist together fact and fiction in a manner that in first reading is believable. A truly paranoid person cannot discern truth from falsehood and so accepts everything as fact, without processing each part to accetain its legitmacy. This is bull#.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Though most world-ending predictions seem to make great use of events already past and are much lighter on predictions, they seem to basically be works of pseudo-fiction that gain audiences by scaring the crap out of them.

But, H.G. Wells had an interesting thing to say once:

In Wells' 1933 book called "The Shape of Things to Come," he accurately forecast that World War II would start, �out of a conflict between Germany and Poland circa 1939.� In the same book, Wells also wrote that World War III was to commence, �from some future [unidentified] event in Basrah, Iraq.�

Ho ho hooo!

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Be careful with urban legends tabansuu

Don't fall into the "1984" trap, that is just a coincidence.

etext.library.adelaide.edu.au...
WW2 is indeed "predicted" but that doesn't mean that an educated person couldn't make a good guess, and he predicted it to be a CHEMICAL war.

From what I have read, from that site, everything after that date is wrong.... so the few right things he said were merely lucky shots...

[edit on 24-8-2004 by Netchicken]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Be careful with urban legends tabansuu

Don't fall into the "1984" trap, that is just a coincidence.

etext.library.adelaide.edu.au...
WW2 is indeed "predicted" but that doesn't mean that an educated person couldn't make a good guess, and he predicted it to be a CHEMICAL war.

From what I have read, from that site, everything after that date is wrong.... so the few right things he said were merely lucky shots...

[edit on 24-8-2004 by Netchicken]

I was just saying it's one cool thing among tons of urban legends.

Lots of people predicted World War 2 simply by watching the development of the world's economy

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
...So the few right things he said were merely lucky shots...

What's that old saying, "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then!"

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
the document that alledges to be written by albert pike is a fake.

however; "the protocols of the learned elders of zion" (mentioned in the article) are real.

The proof that they are real is that they where written in 1896 published in 1904 and predicted both world wars

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
No need to countdown!! It has already started, on 911. We just have to pray, that nukes won't be involved.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
when ever WW3 starts (if it starts) I don't think nukes will be used on a large scale, maybe a couple from one side to start the war, but i don't think the other side would retaliate with nukes unless it was a full scale nuclear strike

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Its only a matter of time until WW3 starts. It is one of mankind's defining characteristics that it seems to like starting wars.

However I refuse to believe that there is some ultra secret society that is pulling the strings of all governments and that they are just puppets. It is too unrealistic to believe in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Maybe this is World War IV?

World War I (1912 - 1918)
(What was the general theme of World War I?)

World War II (1939 - 1945)
General theme: Democracy vs. Facism, with the democracies having to make a "deal with the devil" (Stalin's Soviet Union) in order to defeat Facism. Germany and Japan try to basically conquer the planet, but are stopped by a large alliance of nations led by countries such as the U.S., U.K., Soviet Union, and China. The Great Depression led to World War II, and nuclear weapons ended it.

World War III (1946 - 1991)
General theme: Democracy vs. Communism; characterized as a 'Cold War' nucelar standoff between the two major players (U.S. & Soviet Union) with many smaller countries experiencing 'hot flashes' where pro-democracy and pro-Communist forces went to civil war against each other to see who would control their countries. Soviet Union collapses in 1991 when its leaders realize it can't keep up with U.S. spending and expansion on a global scale.

World War IV (2001 - ????)
General theme: From the U.N. founding Israel in 1948, to over 50% of the Earth's oil supply being in the Arab world, this conflict was buliding for a long time in the Arab/Muslim world, but was all but ignored by the "West" until the U.S. was attacked by fundamentalist Muslims on Sept. 11, 2001. To this point, this war has been characterized as the "West" (led by the U.S. & U.K.) attempting to stop fundamentalist Muslim terrorists from obtaining weapons of mass destruction (WMD) and attacking the U.S. and its allies. Like in World War I, intricate alliances between various countries could cause any hot spark in the Middle East or Asia to flame up into a full-scale international war, which is actually the greatest danger the U.S. and its allies face while trying to prevent another large-scale terrorist attack...

To be continued as we all live our lives and continue to witness history in the making!

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The war of terrorism will probably lead to world war III, the next country we go to war with (Iran or North Korea) will end up as World war III....probably a nuclear holocaust *sighs* better starting cracking on the bombshelter now

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Where do you think is the safest place in this world if we will have a nuclear war and later a world fascist government?

South America? Some small island, far up in the mountains, Scandinavia or Australia?

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
If we had an all out thermonuclear war there would be no safe place to hide on this planet. If it's your lucky day, you'll be standing squarely at Ground Zero when the exchange begins. Otherwise, you'll either

a) be a victum of radiation exposure, in which case your body will begin to blister and become covered with festering, oozing, bloody lesions as you die a slow, agonizing death, or

b) you'll eventually starve to death or die from some unGodly disease as nuclear winter sets in and the contaminated food and water supply dwindles to nothing. or

c) you'll be bludgeoned to death while fighting with your neighbor over a stale, half-eaten loaf of bread.

Sounds like a real bummer ...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join