It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police beat man after he finds his son has committed suicide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Well, I respect your point of view also and I usually agree with most of your opinions. With this, we will just agree to disagree.

While I certainly hate the bully also, and know just as well that there are those on the police force that shouldn't be, I have become very concerned lately with the attitude of hating ALL cops. It doesn't seem to matter what the situation, who is right or wrong, etc. if they are wearing blue than kill them! They are all PIGS! It's getting out of control.

Yes, ATS is a measure of society and that worries me. Police deaths are WAY up in our State....wait for it! I am sure several people will jump on here and say "GOOD! They deserve to die!"

Well, I can tell you I know who some of those dead people are and they weren't bad. They were fathers, mothers and good and caring people.

Fostering hate for any one group as a whole is NOT good. No, police brutallity should not be allowed. This case in question is an old one. It went through the due process and unless you were there I really don't see how you can say that was police brutallity. I see it as yet another excuse to spread hate.

So while I respect your right to an opinion....I don't respect promoting hate and killing of the police.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

I also don't think anyone should advocate the killing of police, or hating police in general. In my original post, I think I used the term "individuals." Each person is responsible for their own actions, it isn't the uniform that is in the wrong, it is the person.

This year, by the beginning of April, Florida had already passed last year's record for officer deaths. Two of them were personally known to me. This is going to be a terribly record setting year in my state as well.

Still, defending all cops is just as bad as hating all cops. The individuals in this OP were in the wrong, and I am certain of it, because they arrested the man. Any decent human being would have felt terrible for having to use any kind of force against a grieving father. If they were just doing their job, they might still have injured him in a scuffle, but they would have been apologetic afterwards and looked for a way to support him. Instead, the cuffed him and took him to jail. To me, that is evidence enough of their inhumane nature.

Possibly, it was only the Asst Chief that was evil. The other 3 were possibly following orders reluctantly, and perhaps that is why they were not charged. Still, it was their responsibility to protect this grieving man. They could have stood up to their Asst Chief, and refused to make the arrest.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
This is exactly the type of thing that will eventually spark the revolution.

...you could be right - if idiots outnumber those who actually use their brain...

A man that has just lost his son, has nothing else to lose, and all the time in the world.

...thats a presumption used to validate your own issues...

Even if he had cussed and attacked the officers, it was to be expected.

...no...

...the police had no way of knowing if they were at a homicide scene or the scene of a suicide...

...the step-father was hysterical and interferred with ems trying to work on the young man - a tell-tale sign that could indicate he was trying to insure the boy could not be revived... if you think that abusive parents dont pull that stunt on a regular basis, you live in a fantasy world...

if I was in his shoes, I would have no time for that. I would be plotting the deconstruction of 4 individuals living on borrowed time.

...thats a very disturbing insight...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join