It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people outside the U.S attack America?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatAppleKing

Fling some more fecal matter about why don't you? So what is your point? What are you getting at? The rest of the world should be oh so grateful to the filthiest country in this prison we all call home?

I do not think so damn highly of the USA. Its a country full of lazy whinny cry babies who think the rest of the world owes them something. Its a country full of useless mindless product consuming zombies. I think that country and most the people in it deserve everything thats coming to them more then any other country.

Just my personal point of view.

link   
Ow cmon you guys didnt see the obvious exaggeration in that statement? Was making a point not stating a fact.

link   

Originally posted by superballs
i just dont understand the hate for america

all the usa is is a collection of descendents from all you haters ancestors. who all came here looking for a better life because your countries frikin sucked!!

people are still flooding our borders every day.. dang they float across the gulf in bathtubs and rubber dingys just to get here.

your all just so pissed that your lives suck or you hate your job

its not americas fault that your life sucks its yours

Haha just cubans floated there lol becouse of the USA embargo against Cuba. If they are all a collection of imigrants looking for a batter life, why care about they stil flooding our borders in bathtubs?
Its not americas fault your life sucks? .....ask a Iraqi lol

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Because they hate our freedom.

Just kidding.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by air101

I've been reading through this entire thread and mate you really need to go back to school or at least travel outside of your countries borders. The pure ignorance and obvious low levels of intelligence that are quite glaringly obvious in your posts are unbelievable and beyond embarrassing. You have more or less shown in your posts the reason why people are anti american. Arrogance that surrounds ignorance! You are... no sorry I mean you have really shown yourself up! Hang your head in shame. If you can't argue your case without resorted to turning someones argument against you against them. Then you have nothing to back you up. 101% fail.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
What i dont get is why i actually keep replying here,

Thread title: Why do people outside the US attack America?

As the title asks people answer with reasons why, and instead of taking them as answers to the question he asked he turns around completely and starts a rant about how the world would be a complete mess without the all mighty US.

Either im taking a huge bait here or he fails to see that he embodies the EXACT type of American the world hates...

The arrogant "war is peace" gunslinging wild western attitude type of guy.

I mean, what country in the WORLD actually offers convicted violent criminals a way out of prison with a job in the army? The USA..

Every country i know of that has any common sense left in their leadership denies anyone with a criminal record entry into the military (weapons and all you know..)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.
George Carlin
The Man.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LeeOben

Seriously?

I am highly critical of the US, especially the foreign policy and internal environmental policies, yet I would never wish ill will upon the average citizen of the US.

They are people...same as you and me, trying to get by, and maybe make it a better place along the way.

This will be my first time ever posting this on a public forum:

Shame on you! Wishing ill upon others

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I mean, I have a need to know about other countries, but I only really research dead ones.

It's no reason to judge someone. Google knows all and tells all.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

It has been my experience that other countries hate the USA because of how the CIA has screwed the pooch in their countries supporting the four horsemen of oil and illegal drugs to fund the black ops of the CIA. Which has nothing to do with the real American public.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Considering the fact you're from Scotland, no wonder you and your European allies is getting their ***** kicked in Libya.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This thread might be home to some of the most trivial, nonsensical, false and down-right ignorant garbage I have yet to read. Those who lack intercultural competence, education, maturity and/or rationality have exposed themselves very quickly. I guess that's one good thing we can take from this.

If anyone believes that any single nation is "better" than another it means they are either self-righteous or sheltered. Read some peer-reviewed academic books and then get out of the house for a while.
edit on 27-7-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

<
Maybe they’re just crazy? And I think you have more problems with your own people attacking your country then foreigners

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Your question was: "Why do people outside the U.S. attack America?"

I assume you mean verbally. I live outside America and attack her verbally because America gave Amy Winehouse five Grammy awards which led eventually to her death.

In the words of David Gergin to Alex Jones. "I disrespect you for that."

Note to Mods: Irony. It's a literary device. I don't really mean what I am saying. It's part of what people do in discussions, even online ones. Every post doesn't have to read like a legal brief. Sometimes human beings are playful and ironic. The OP's topic question is so naive, it is difficult to take seriously.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The controversy revolves around private ownership of land and buildings and utilities and produce and production and resources. The philosopher Karl Marx considered private ownership to be theft. In Heaven there is no such thing as private property since in Heaven at least all things belong to God. On the other hand however, in the Nightmare of Hell everything revolves around men having ownership of property. That is what people are criticising when they are critical about the "American Dream" [or is it the American Nightmare] is that the average American [not just Americans actually] are obsessed about buying and owning property and are willing to go so far as to murder anyone or destroy anything that threatens their ownership of that property.

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex and no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the one absolute. The One God there be no other God. Her names are many but she be the one true God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La Deus Nostra, Notre Dame, Our Lady, The Holy Spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic [celestial immortal] powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving Her Holiness Above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to Her Holiness Above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception [parthenogenesis] reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright (c) NGL 2000.

He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security.

If only the population of the world could understand the transient nature of physical reality that they are claiming to own. Please try to understand how the following paranormal science article relates to the topic of this thread.

I had an experience of what is called the phenomenon of "missing time". It was during 1987 when I was thirty years of age. According to my documents I am born in UK in 1957. For some reason that year 1987 I began suffering "schizophrenic hallucinations" and in fact since 1995 I am now diagnosed as schizophrenic and require daily medications of "Seroquel" to prevent the severe hallucinations from occurring that would render me completely unable to live a normal life. It was in the late summer of 1987 that I heard some male voices "in my head" as they say, although actually the voices were out in the garden or in the sky, going on and on about robbing a bank. So off I go to tell the police about my "psychic experience" in case that my statement might be of use to them in preventing a crime. It was the middle of the day. In fact still the morning. I remember leaving the house about eleven o'clock in the morning. As I walked down the road I remember that my auditory hallucinations were as real as day. Just thoughts really I suppose. I arrived at the police station at around twelve o'clock noon. It was clearly the middle of the day. This is when something really weird occurred to me. It was the middle of the day, but immediately I stepped through the door of the "Bethel Street" police station in Norwich UK it was suddenly the middle of the night. Twelve o'clock midnight. The police inside working at the desk were dressed in uniforms that were not normal. Their uniforms were a grey colour which I assure you is not normal in the UK. There was a very lightly dressed woman flopping about all over them. I felt really uncomfortable and nearly walked out immediately. However, the constable in his "foreign looking" grey uniform, asked me to stop. I stopped and explained that I wanted to write a statement. He gave me a pen and paper, but unfortunately for some reason my hand was so shaking that I was unable to write. So I simply left it and said goodbye and left. Departing into the darkness of the night. I simply accepted my situation. Reality is reality, whatever it might be. So we have here a missing time experience, plus some other strange phenomenon. For me the missing time is the most unexplainable thing about that experience. Twelve hours of missing time.

In fact the best way of talking about it is to call it "Multidimensionality Physics" or as some call it "Holographic Cosmology". In such a paradigm there are many, infinite in number, various potential outcome to whatever it is that is supposed to happen. All potential outcome are equally as real as each other, but as a manifestation of conscious awareness we only experience one line of conduct [conduction] as the material plane. All the infinite in number alternative lines of conduct [conduction] are holographically in our sub-consciousness. It is my scientifically arrived at contention that it is the Holy Spirit of Almighty God, She being the One Judge there be no other Judge, who will decide, out of the full spectrum of potential everything, what it will be that we will experience as the material world at any given instant. Thus, whether we know it or not, reality is actually no more real than a dream. Proof of this is found in the Cathode Ray Tube Experiment.

Each individual has their own unique pathway in and through the Multidimensionality Physics of the Cosmos. As they say 'que sera sera'. Which translates as "what will be will be". We must simply accept whatever it will be that God decides will be the reality that to our perception will be the material plane. No one can bribe God. No one can intimidate God. Her judgements are perfect. Ultimately whatever happens there is a reason for everything. Although in the reality as others know it we die, nevertheless in the reality as we know it, we continue to live. Thus in actuality there is no such a thing as death. In actuality we are immortal. Multidimensionality Physics is proof of this immortality.

Recently on the BBC News website I read that certain "scientists" are postulating that because the speed of light is what it is therefore time travel is not possible. I strongly disagree with such faulty logic. Such "scientists" are not the science that they are making themselves out to be. They are continually ignoring anything that does not fit into their very narrow minded mathematical materialist preconceptions about reality. I point out to everyone that in the Multidimensionality Physics paradigm the infinite past and the infinite future are holographically ever co-existent within us [subconsciousness] through the holography of the Quantum Entanglement process.

Albert Einstein called this Quantum Entanglement process "The Folding of the Fabric of Time and Space". The ancient Egyptians in their hieroglyphics called it the "Star Gate" process. Mystics in ancient far east called it "Chien Tao" [the way of heaven] or "Yoga". In the English Language we call it "Meditation" or "Cogitation" or "Day Dreaming" or "Lucid Dreaming" or "Hallucination". Our dreams and thoughts are a constant process of time travel. When we die even more so. We are able to occupy any, no matter how distant, time and space coordinate that it so please God that we should occupy. Such freedom is called Celestial Immortality. If that Celestial Immortality [after life] is pleasant then it can continue indefinitely to all eternity. However, due to our evilness, that Celestial Immortality [after life] will become a horrid nightmare of hell, where upon we are, by the Grace of God, allowed escape from it into a reincarnation. Thus here we are living in this reincarnation. From the Nightmare of Hell we come and unto the Nightmare of Hell we shall surely return. Only by the Grace of God can we enter into Heaven. Peace is a gift of God to whom so ever She please to give it, or not as the case may be. As we have done unto others so shall it be done unto us.

THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam

We don't hate the USA, we feel sorry for you having to put up with the stupid government and legislators that you are putting up with.
Anyway it is a free world, people are allowed to love/hate/like/dislike whoever they want to.
And there have been a lot of things recently, say since 9/11, that have changed the world's perception about your country. From intrusive body groping at airports, to unjustified wars and bully tactics over unhealthy and genetically modified food to name a few.
Then there is the assumption by a lot of yanks that they are right (ALL THE TIME) and we, the rest of the world are idiots.
From outside of the USA we see a lot of ignorant people, who mainly have never been outside their own home state, telling us what to do.
And seeing as only 25% of you yanks have a passport, it proves how ignorant most of you are about world affairs. You TV news virtually ignores the rest of the world and perpetuates the idea of the ignorant american.
And because your news services are so inward looking, you don't get a real feel of what it is really like outside of the USA, you guys are brainwashed by third rate newsmedia.
edit on 26-7-2011 by Sailor Sam because: (no reason given)

let's see, 25% of 310,000,000 is what?

72,000,000 give or take?

how many people in australia, france, uk? germany?

i live in asia, have friends in thailand and italy from the states that live there permanently.

friends with wives from all over that have been to their home countries.

i'm not even talking about people in the military.

not to mention, knowing people from all over the world.

ya, alot of americans could give a rats about your countries. so what?

any of these haters ever spent any time in the US?

i'm guessing no.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wurzalgnu
reply to post by air101

I've been reading through this entire thread and mate you really need to go back to school or at least travel outside of your countries borders. The pure ignorance and obvious low levels of intelligence that are quite glaringly obvious in your posts are unbelievable and beyond embarrassing. You have more or less shown in your posts the reason why people are anti american. Arrogance that surrounds ignorance! You are... no sorry I mean you have really shown yourself up! Hang your head in shame. If you can't argue your case without resorted to turning someones argument against you against them. Then you have nothing to back you up. 101% fail.

So let me get this right... You read every single post on here and came up with me as the arrogant one? I'm the very reason why ppl hate America? Now why is that? Cause I didn't anything nice about your country or is it cause I didn't shut up and defended my country.

Everything that I said is absolutely true. We are the super power, we are second to no one especially not to Europe or Australia. If you don't like that rubbed in your face then show some damn respect to Americans. Don't come in here straight bad mouthing us as if your country can do it any better. If they can make all the right decisions then tell your country to do something other then only care about there ppl.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

Originally posted by Sailor Sam

We don't hate the USA, we feel sorry for you having to put up with the stupid government and legislators that you are putting up with.
Anyway it is a free world, people are allowed to love/hate/like/dislike whoever they want to.
And there have been a lot of things recently, say since 9/11, that have changed the world's perception about your country. From intrusive body groping at airports, to unjustified wars and bully tactics over unhealthy and genetically modified food to name a few.
Then there is the assumption by a lot of yanks that they are right (ALL THE TIME) and we, the rest of the world are idiots.
From outside of the USA we see a lot of ignorant people, who mainly have never been outside their own home state, telling us what to do.
And seeing as only 25% of you yanks have a passport, it proves how ignorant most of you are about world affairs. You TV news virtually ignores the rest of the world and perpetuates the idea of the ignorant american.
And because your news services are so inward looking, you don't get a real feel of what it is really like outside of the USA, you guys are brainwashed by third rate newsmedia.
edit on 26-7-2011 by Sailor Sam because: (no reason given)

let's see, 25% of 310,000,000 is what?

72,000,000 give or take?

how many people in australia, france, uk? germany?

i live in asia, have friends in thailand and italy from the states that live there permanently.

friends with wives from all over that have been to their home countries.

i'm not even talking about people in the military.

not to mention, knowing people from all over the world.

ya, alot of americans could give a rats about your countries. so what?

any of these haters ever spent any time in the US?

i'm guessing no.

Oh I'm sure some of them visited for a few days. I would like to think they did and hated it in order to form all this hate towards Americans. That would be better than thinking they still hate us over something decades ago or even worse over aninternet thing.
edit on 27-7-2011 by air101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
lol ATS got troll'd..

AGAIN.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Wow, have you seen what America does to other countries? How about HAARP? Or would you like to be illegally detained, all your rights stripped, and thrown into a black site, held with out fairness or a reason? Better yet, what about the wars we hide behind saying we are not invovled. Like the Cold War and you have the nerve to ask why?

Perhaps it is you who is asleep at the wheel.

As far as the internet and who created it, many people say many things. Thus research is important.

www.computerhope.com...

and here,

www.computerhope.com...

www.tech-faq.com...

Create panic and disinfo much?

Ainge

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join