It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people outside the U.S attack America?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
i just dont understand the hate for america

all the usa is is a collection of descendents from all you haters ancestors. who all came here looking for a better life because your countries frikin sucked!!

people are still flooding our borders every day.. dang they float across the gulf in bathtubs and rubber dingys just to get here.

your all just so pissed that your lives suck or you hate your job

its not americas fault that your life sucks its yours

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by air101

Lol. My point is more than proven now - thankyou!!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by superballs

For those who have just joined us and couldn't be bothered reading the thread it has been established multiple times that it isn't hate - it is criticism being branded as hate by those who don't wish to hear it.

Welcome to the thread.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by wcitizen

Wars happen. You cannot answer such a generalized statement like yours because there is no single universal reason.

Wars happen. Nations fight, and they kill, and people die when they fight and kill. This is planet Earth, welcome.

Wars don't just happen, they are chosen, they are chosen because they make money, and actually there is a single universal reason - it's called psychopathic lust for money, power and control.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by superballs
i just dont understand the hate for america

all the usa is is a collection of descendents from all you haters ancestors. who all came here looking for a better life because your countries frikin sucked!!

people are still flooding our borders every day.. dang they float across the gulf in bathtubs and rubber dingys just to get here.

your all just so pissed that your lives suck or you hate your job

its not americas fault that your life sucks its yours

Try telling that to the Afghans, the Iraqis, the Bosnians, the Haitians, the Libyans, the Palestinians.... and the rest of that long list of peoples whose countries have been totally wrecked by America.'.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatAppleKing

How do you know other countries are equal or worse to America?

Oh that's right. Our government/media told you that.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by air101

Lol. My point is more than proven now - thankyou!!

yea thats how you ausies role!! haveing points proven with out making any..

lol gatta love the ausies!

walking in circles, all you had to say was.. nah i dont want to debate my country doesnt put enough on the table for a debate.. would of saved a page or 2

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by air101

Lol anyone with 2 eyes and half a brain has read the multiple posts where I asked you to demonstrate that you actually know something about the world outside America. Your answers and attempts at deflection have made it blatantly obvious to everyone that you don't - hence my point has been proven.

Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Yes, and people elect those people. Palestine elected Hamas, Israel elected their scum, the US elected Obama and Bush.

You get what you pay for. Burn in the hell you created for yourselves.

Remember, the blood of psychopaths is the sweetest drink of the tree of liberty, whose blood is like miracle growth and whose gardeners seek most.

You've all most certainly provided a fine selection this evening.
edit on 27-7-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

reply to post by air101

Lol anyone with 2 eyes and half a brain has read the multiple posts where I asked you to demonstrate that you actually know something about the world outside America. Your answers and attempts at deflection have made it blatantly obvious to everyone that you don't - hence my point has been proven.

Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. [/quo

ok.. this is getting old i wanted to debate our countries on world affairs, not whats outside my home etc..

i challenged you, asked you a question and you hop around it like a kangaroo. i asked you a direct question, and you want me to tell you what about out sode of america? i mean wtf do you want to know exactly? where the north and south pole is? im on the east side you want me to tell you what side of the ocean we are on? what do you want to know?

what a waste of time this was...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by air101

Ignorance is bliss ain't it!

Still trying to claim I didn't ask you a specific question and doing your utmost to avoid answering it? Old? Yep, that tactic is getting pretty geriatric.

One last time for the dum-dums:

The point was made that Americans don't know much about the world outside their own borders. I asked to to prove this wrong by stating what you know about my country, Australia. You then have spent the next 2 pages avoiding answering this very simple question.

Now, would you like that in big Sesame Street letters to be sure you read and understand that?
edit on 27/7/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Wars happen. You cannot answer such a generalized statement like yours because there is no single universal reason.

Wars happen. Nations fight, and they kill, and people die when they fight and kill. This is planet Earth, welcome.

And the USA has been involved in every war ON earth since it exists

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

Don't add to the fire with obvious lies.

There has been many, MANY, wars fought in the odd 300 years of US existance. The US has only fought in wars that pertain (or will pertain) to US interests. Which is not as many as you would think, when you see the number of wars that have occured.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

What a load of a lie. There's countless wars in Africa, South America, and countless other places that never saw a US presence. What kind of a lie is that?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33

Originally posted by TheGreatAppleKing
That's a sadistic realization, if you think im lying there must be something wrong with you/and or you havent seen more of the internet.

People outside the U.S tend to think their GOV is better or their country is better for some reason but in reality its just about equal except for the murders and stuff...

And FYI the internet was created in America by the military in the late 20th century.....

SOOOOO.......yeah where do we go from here?

You're the very reason why people from other countries speak their mind about us.

/facepalm

And your not? Seems as if someone is a little arrogant. Last time I check, that is one of the answers in the multiple choice section.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

What major facts about any given location can't be learned on the internet?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by shtf2012

Originally posted by Romekje

Originally posted by air101

reply to post by air101

your little country aint even 300 years old. that aint history, and if it is, it aint one to be proud of from a sociological point of view.

the Maya's, Inca's and native Indians are the only ones in your continent that have any form of culture and history.

Coming from someone who's ancestor was a Gaul and probably a headhunter.
I'll take that as a compliment.
Thank you.

If you knew ANYTHING about the world you would know the Netherlands are mostly reclaimed swamplands that were mostly uninhabited until we settled. Not like the USA that was inhabited by MILLIONS of indians who now get shoved away in "reserves"as if it's a friggin honor for them to be allowed to have a place of their own.

But let's stick to why the world hates the USA,
edit on 27/7/11 by Romekje because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
And the USA has been involved in every war ON earth since it exists

Yes, thats right because WE OWN ...the every..war...on..the...Earth...thingy...in ..existence...
Well that didn't turn out right.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I also mentioned that a few pages back. I was counting on the fact I could just check to see if they had googled it. Funny how that poster couldn't even be bothered to do that - it displays a shining example of their attitude toward wanting to know about other countries besides America. Very telling indeed.
edit on 27/7/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join