It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What use is the truth?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Anything... Anybody...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Double post popped up! Anybody have a clue why that happens even when you only post 1 post/reply
edit on 27-7-2011 by reptiliannogmar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by reptiliannogmar
I used to think like that. Why are you covering this stuff up big brother? Why on earth would you let this happen or that happen?

A lot of it is for the greater good not to tell us these things.

How so if there is data of a energy change due here many would still like to know and would still like to prepare spiritually and physically.

What could we do if we knew unequivocally, that there were aliens among us? ( which I believe to be true).

A lot of people if not whole city's would go into a state of panic causing martial law to be enforced.

Stores would be looted, banks emptied and a list of other stuff. Think..

I think many doubt the mental capacity of the sapiens sapiens adapting to ET/good or Aliens/bad showing themselves. I feel many would be discomforted due to what they have been taught religiously so it would take a combined effort from ALL religious toungs to speak to the masses about the VISITORS.. After that some would be a lil more receptive to the realization that humans on Earth are not alone. I dont see the mass panic looting outrageous behavior as much as I see many taking days or months to process the reality. So I give the sapiens sapiens more credit. 1 has detected that many do fear what are called Reptillians here due to their fear of snakes mainly and they feel ALL snakes are evol and they worry about how snakes on earth eat and worry about being eaten. So if it was Reptoid types there would be a serious sense of distrust until the ignorance between the species is cleared.

Let say the world was going to suffer a massive event that would wipe out the most life and you knew a way that could save a certain percentage of the population. Who would you save or better yet be better off saving? A bartender? A taxi cab driver or store owner? A grocery store clerk or a secretary? A fish boat captain or police chief? I think you get the picture?

Hmmm, 1 would save ALL the children First-then the adults who matched the electromagnetic fields that would be able to teach them with out ignorance.

Or would you be better off saving people who command leadership such as the president? Scientists and engineers? Great thinkers and people with the drive to get things done such as millionaires and billionaires?

They are attempting to save themselves it seems with the underground bases that many are not welcome into as of now current knowledge shows.

I personally believe public knowledge of the extinction level event would cause chaos on an unwanted scale.

I feel many would be sad and would go to their families around the world that they may have not seen in a long time to regather and I think that should be allowed, DONT YOU?

Would you not want to live the last days of your lives without worry and be carefree and spend time with your loved ones and share the love that you do now?

And what about family that is distant and still loved that many may want to reach are they just to be seperated for good in this 3d location from event or is it better to let them travel to them?

Or would you be so selfish that you would NOT DENY IGNORANCE. Thus causing the complete extinction of the Human Race. No insult intended just BRINGING OUT THE TRUTH.

I hate to say it as a conspiracy buff, but maybe THE TRUTH IS BETTER WHEN IT IS UNTOLD.

Ignorance denied and people who can be saved are saved Starting with the children.

I am going to go eat a nice juicy philly steak and cheese, smoke up drink some fine scotch and try to enjoy what little time I have left alive.

Enjoy and ALSO there may be more to this then even the most in the know dont know as this is the LAST herd so that brings with it many UNIVERSAL RELATED UMM CHANGES if this herd exits. But thats another story involving ALL universal inhabitants within this lil universe.

NOW WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW IF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE WAS TO BE CLOSED IS THE REAL QUESTION???

Be well

S&F for the mind food

edit on 7/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

But god bless and good luck. Your going to need it.

If only this universe knew
everything in here is energy EVERYTHING

edit on 7/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

How so if there is data of a energy change due here many would still like to know and would still like to prepare spiritually and physically.

HERE IS YOUR ANSWER

The truth is already out there, it is up to you to deduce what is fact and what is not. There are many people that make up this so called POWERS THAT BE that have gone public with the truth. Maybe not on the network you want on, but THE POWERS THAT BE have been nothing but truthful about many events that are to come. It is not my fault that you are not denying your ignorance or that you do not have the mind to figure out these truths yourself. It is not my fault that you are waiting for these events to happen before you believe them. I believe I have said enough pertaining to your question. I could add more, However you would not take it seriously because I am not the president President coming forward with this information. And I know this to be true because all of the information of which you seek is already on ATS yet you still ask me these questions.

I think many doubt the mental capacity of the sapiens sapiens adapting to ET/good or Aliens/bad showing themselves. I feel many would be discomforted due to what they have been taught religiously so it would take a combined effort from ALL religious toungs to speak to the masses about the VISITORS.. After that some would be a lil more receptive to the realization that humans on Earth are not alone. I dont see the mass panic looting outrageous behavior as much as I see many taking days or months to process the reality. So I give the sapiens sapiens more credit. 1 has detected that many do fear what are called Reptillians here due to their fear of snakes mainly and they feel ALL snakes are evol and they worry about how snakes on earth eat and worry about being eaten. So if it was Reptoid types there would be a serious sense of distrust until the ignorance between the species is cleared.

HERE IS YOUR ANSWER O.13

Well I will do my best to respond to your obviously paranoid view of the world. And remember my use of the word paranoia when you read the rest of my response.

We as a people know what "sapiens" are capable of. We as a people not an individual do not know what aliens/E.T's are capable of. Fear of the unknown ONLY breeds paranoia. Fear and paranoia combined almost always breeds panic, panic breeds chaos. If you doubt anything that I suggest that you correspond with anyone with a fairly large understand of human psychology before you respond to this or any other of my posts. And I will know if you did or not.

As for your view on the reptilians. Laughable. You have not the faintest idea and you cannot deduce truth of this subject from the babbling rantings of a paranoid person. And I will not respond to anything on the subject.

Let say the world was going to suffer a massive event that would wipe out the most life and you knew a way that could save a certain percentage of the population. Who would you save or better yet be better off saving? A bartender? A taxi cab driver or store owner? A grocery store clerk or a secretary? A fish boat captain or police chief? I think you get the picture?

Hmmm, 1 would save ALL the children First-then the adults who matched the electromagnetic fields that would be able to teach them with out ignorance.

HERE IS YOUR ANSWER

Your crazy Ophiuchus 13. But yes the children should be saved.

Or would you be better off saving people who command leadership such as the president? Scientists and engineers? Great thinkers and people with the drive to get things done such as millionaires and billionaires?

They are attempting to save themselves it seems with the underground bases that many are not welcome into as of now current knowledge shows.

O. 13 HERE IS YOUR ANSWER

They are saving themselves to save humanity as a whole. Stop being selfish and start denying ignorance. Just because in theory you yourself will not be saved does not mean that they should not. And my post on the subject which this comment is about informs why they have plans in place to save themselves. I will say no more on this part of the subject because no more should be said nor is there a reason why there should be more said on the subject.

I personally believe public knowledge of the extinction level event would cause chaos on an unwanted scale.

I feel many would be sad and would go to their families around the world that they may have not seen in a long time to regather and I think that should be allowed, DONT YOU?

O.13 HERE IS YOUR ANSWER

if you pay attention to the posts a previous answer in this comment will answer the question. And the airports are going to have the most trouble when the extinction level event is upon us and it is public knowledge. Everyone will be wanting to fly home, thus causing massive riots AND MURDERS in every airport in the world. At which time the airports will be shutdown because like you said people will want to be with there family's. And who WILL work when an E.L.E. is made public knowledge or just happens. No more said on the subject. You have not the mental aptitude to figure these things out then you are one of the people that would not perpetuate life after an E.L.E. and you would be pointless to save.

Would you not want to live the last days of your lives without worry and be carefree and spend time with your loved ones and share the love that you do now?

And what about family that is distant and still loved that many may want to reach are they just to be seperated for good in this 3d location from event or is it better to let them travel to them?

O. 13 HERE IS YOUR ANSWER YET AGAIN

If you pay attention to the posts a previous answer in this comment will answer the question. And the airports are going to have the most trouble when the extinction level event is upon us and it is public knowledge. Everyone will be wanting to fly home, thus causing massive riots AND MURDERS in every airport in the world. At which time the airports will be shutdown because like you said people will want to be with there family's. And who WILL work when an E.L.E. is made public knowledge or just happens. No more said on the subject. You have not the mental aptitude to figure these things out then you are one of the people that would not perpetuate life after an E.L.E. and you would be pointless to save.

Or would you be so selfish that you would NOT DENY IGNORANCE. Thus causing the complete extinction of the Human Race. No insult intended just BRINGING OUT THE TRUTH.

I hate to say it as a conspiracy buff, but maybe THE TRUTH IS BETTER WHEN IT IS UNTOLD.

edit on 27-7-2011 by reptiliannogmar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hello. Anybody. I was hoping to have an intelligent conversation with someone with somebody. Guess my post was either too intellectual or a TRUTH they did not want too hear. Either way...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

reply to post by reptiliannogmar
"The rest of the message was assumptions correct. Although I suspect you connected the dots and came to that conclusion yourself based on your response. I am infact walking the dog instead of letting the dog walk me."

Correct, however I found your post slightly mysterious and provocative.

"Now, to address your first sentence in the second part of your post. I do not necessarily think that truth is useless. To be honest I think the reverse to be true. However, I believe the truth would only back track "social innovation". It would be self destruction to let the American public in on the truth. Yes there would be some that could perpetuate life with knowledge of the truth however society as a whole would just as I said, back track social innovation, and to add only stifle the perpetuation of life. It might get done but not nearly as fast."

You seem to have given up on the truth and without anyone really needing to assume it, you have virtually admitted it in the thread title. I don't quite understand how 'disclosure' would affect 'social innovation' if anything it would probably have little affect in my own view. If aliens do exist and there arrival was disclosed to the world in all honesty what would change? 99.9% of people are more than likely to welcome 'them'. Also, lets not generalise things and focus only on America - this topic also relates to other countries which have had their own alien/UFO incidents.

"Now for this question you had of me... Why do you think seeking for the truth will bring anything forward that you don't know already?

Please tell me where you got that view of me and I will morph the statement that sparked this question into words that will only further my points without changing any words."

This was more an open question to garner a response from yourself.

"But if I were to answer your question as if I was trying to get that view across... The truth is already out there not just in the way you want. And I mean the WHOLE TRUTH"

How do you know this? What do you define as 'the WHOLE TRUTH'?

Of course, I would love to see little green me roaming our earth but I believe that there probably aren't any little green men at all...This is of course my own opinion.

I look forward to your reponse.
edit on 27-7-2011 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT

"The rest of the message was assumptions correct. Although I suspect you connected the dots and came to that conclusion yourself based on your response. I am in fact walking the dog instead of letting the dog walk me."

posted by ProfessorT

Correct, however I found your post slightly mysterious and provocative.

Here is your response

If that is the fact Professor T., then you are not the brother in which I was referring to.

However, to entertain some of your curiosity, I will divulge some information about myself that is beyond interesting. Instead of being a mindless zombie looking to the government like a lost puppy waiting for them to tell me what to do, I have taken things in my own hands. I am not waiting for an E.L.E to happen and then whine like a little girl when it is too late to do anything about. I am securing my safety the best I can and you should do the same. Of which I am not going to get into great detail. My responses are going to continue to be very generalized until you ask a question that I feel entirely safe answering.

I also, many years ago declared myself a Sovereign Citizen of the United States because I did not agree with the restricting laws of the United States. I was looking for freedom and wanted to know what it felt like. Many of the country's politicians, media moguls, judges, lawyers and a list of other people and occupations are also Sovereign Citizens. Meaning that most U.S. laws do not apply to them. Which is why and how these people can get away with so many things and atrocities. The ability to become a Sovereign Citizen of the United States is of course something the U.S.A. does not want you to know. Only then will you be truly free. That is a conspiracy in and of it self of which I am not going to get into right now. However if you want to know the things that comes along with being a Sovereign Citizen, you can read some here...

discharge-debt.com...

"Now, to address your first sentence in the second part of your post. I do not necessarily think that truth is useless. To be honest I think the reverse to be true. However, I believe the truth would only back track "social innovation". It would be self destruction to let the American public in on the truth. Yes there would be some that could perpetuate life with knowledge of the truth however society as a whole would just as I said, back track social innovation, and to add only stifle the perpetuation of life. It might get done but not nearly as fast."

You seem to have given up on the truth and without anyone really needing to assume it, you have virtually admitted it in the thread title. I don't quite understand how 'disclosure' would affect 'social innovation' if anything it would probably have little affect in my own view. If aliens do exist and there arrival was disclosed to the world in all honesty what would change? 99.9% of people are more than likely to welcome 'them'. Also, lets not generalise things and focus only on America - this topic also relates to other countries which have had their own alien/UFO incidents.

Here is your response

Not given up on the truth just given in to the truth. I have already discussed the rest up until your last sentence you can find that in my previous posts. Now to get to you last Sentence. Start the debate. I find debate with an intellectual person very stimulating even if that person does not have the knowledge of the people I am used to debating.

"Now for this question you had of me... Why do you think seeking for the truth will bring anything forward that you don't know already?

Please tell me where you got that view of me and I will morph the statement that sparked this question into words that will only further my points without changing any words."

This was more an open question to garner a response from yourself.

"But if I were to answer your question as if I was trying to get that view across... The truth is already out there not just in the way you want. And I mean the WHOLE TRUTH"

How do you know this? What do you define as 'the WHOLE TRUTH'?

Here is your response

The truth that you and this site seek is written everywhere. In the news. In your magazines and news papers. On this very site, which has all the truths you are looking for. However instead of acting on these truths such as I have they continue to do disbelieve what they want to believe. Or if they do believe the many truths on this site they refuse to act instead treating it like a joke. Do you honestly think that if we stormed the places and people with this information and out numbered them that they could do anything. What if we had live feed of these actions and outnumbered say Military at Area 51 or anywhere else where you believe the truth to be hidden that the world would just let them get away with massive murder. No And if we did such a thing they would realize that and concede. There are many ways you could get the truth from the government yet you fail to do so. Take things by force as they do. But then what are you going to. I have much more I would like to share with you but I have been up for an extremely long time and need to go to bed. Good night.

edit on 27-7-2011 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2011 by reptiliannogmar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I mean what has anybody done with the information that they have uncovered and confirmed to be true.

Have they gone to those people responsible and said shame on you for not telling me, or how could you let that happen?

I used to think like that. Why are you covering this stuff up big brother? Why on earth would you let this happen or that happen?

Social and revolutionary changes have come about from the mass finding out the secrets or knowledge’s that the few try to keep from them. Look at the Middle East right now with the all the uprisings going on the major of those came about because there governments where trying to control the access to information via the internet. It sparked revolution and change so yes people have gone and said shame on you government for trying to hide the truths from the masses.

These same events in the Middle East have sparked social changes in government in places like the US, UK and other European countries. The US wanted to control the information flow of the internet but with the events in the middle east have grown more wary about what they can and can't do with the internet. Truth and knowledge create change sometimes for the betterment of society. Stifling or controlling it prevents growth and maturity of a society. Bad things happen and the government tries to cover them up and the masses eventually find out and force the governments to change.

It is sometimes a slow process to force this change but it does happen. In the US for longest time the government denied the existence of Area 51 through technological advances (spy satellites) and public interest the government had to admit it existed slowly but surely with public pressure more information on the base will be released in the future of what goes on there and how much it costs to maintain such a base. All things the public should be allowed to know since we are the ones that pay for it. Remember as and American we have the right to know this stuff because it is are money being invested in these projects and is are right as the people to say no you can't do that or withhold the information. The government is well aware it can't keep secrets from its people forever and needs to figure out the right span of time they can withhold such info or control it. They are also aware the more we know the smart we are and more empowered we can become. It's a thin line the government walks to prevent revolution and empowering its own people to think for themselves.

A lot of it is for the greater good not to tell us these things.

What is the greater good? There is no such thing I can tell you what I think is good and just but you might think differently and the next person which think something even more foreign to us both. Right and wrong are abstract never the same from person to person. I believe the greater good is sharing knowledge and letting the people decide what is the best way to move forward. Controlling the knowledge is a way for the few to hold power over the masses and is not part of the greater good. The greater good is an abstract thought part of my opinion a human concept that has no merit to the mass only to the individual. The government has no right to tell me what the greater good is.

What could we do if we knew unequivocally, that there were aliens among us? ( which I believe to be true).

A lot of people if not whole city's would go into a state of panic causing martial law to be enforced.

Stores would be looted, banks emptied and a list of other stuff. Think..

If we were told and shown without a shadow of a doubt that this where true the impact would be allot less harmful then one might think. Science biological and cosmological has more than stated that it is ignorance to believe we are alone in the universe. This not kept secret from the masses the scientific community has said on countless public forums it is human arrogance to think we are a lone and something special to the universe.

Christianity (Catholic Church and others) have come out to say it's possible other life to exist elsewhere and it is human ignorance to think we would know what gods divine plan would be. Now I'm an atheist but still that's pretty heavy stuff come from the Catholic Church admitting they don't know what gods plan is and that no one does.

Religion and science both saying it is possible lessons the impact of such information being released greatly. Sure if this where 30 years ago you might have a great pandemic on your hands showing the world this information but today not so much.

As for rioting hell humans riot for losing sporting events and even for winning them sometimes stuff we do understand. We riot and loot for stupid reasons there is no telling what type of event from sporting event to telling us ET exists and is on are planet will cause such reactions in people. Can we handle the truth I think the answer is yes, Can anyone determine how every single individual react that answer is no and will never be possible to determine.

And UFO'S. What if we did not know about aliens. That word did not exist. And as a way to spy on other nations to help keep our boarders secure and people safe we experimented with new and innovative technology such as experimental aircraft. Do you think the American Government wants advanced and superior technology public knowledge. NO.

This I understand not wanting to show ones cards too early in the game. What if we had this tech and so did other governments of the world. Someone like UN said alright we are going to lay out all the cards everyone’s at the same time. So we did this there would still be fear in the governments that another government might not have shown all its cards.

If another government lied and didn't show everything it leaves those governments that did at a disadvantage. It's a power play and again it comes down to that thin line of when is the right time to release such information to the public. Now from my view point the public (masses) has the right to know because they pay for these experimental aircraft and bases (area 51) however I also believe we don't need to know right off the bat about this project or the next. That is what military and government do they make these technologies like the stealth jets and so on they keep them secret for determined amount of time so other governments don't find out about them not to hide them from the public. This is a tricky business because you don't want other governments to know but your people have the right to know. You want to keep the people safe so you have to decide what is the right amount of time to keep something a secret from the masses is. Too long and people might get angry and revolt too soon and other governments might take advantage.

President is an elected official me you or anyone has the ability to have that position look Jimmy Carter a peanut farmer became president. So in determining who should live and who should die who is to say the president is a good candidate I mean who has the right? The government full of elected officials (some of which are very corrupt and self-serving.)?

You say scientist and engineers. My cousin Mathew has an engineering degree but is truck driver, he was reading at the age of three and is declared a genius. My cousin Genie was declared genius dropped out of high school because it bored her and is now a waitress. They both could have done anything they wanted but for one everything bored them and for the other he choose something he enjoyed rather then something he was extremely good at. My friend Eric works at Wal-Mart he is a high school dropout and reads physics books and does advanced math equations in his spare time and has taken a Mensa qualification exam and passed.

I myself scored a 12.8 grade level in math in the 7th grade (which is college level math score and the highest score you can get on that particular test.). On my college entrance exam I score the absolute highest score possible in the math portion. I then tested out of every single math class (except calculus which they wouldn't allow me to test out of.) in college even for math I had never even taken in my life. In school though I failed or just barely passed any math classes because I hated the way the teachers taught it so I did it my own way and even though the answer was right I failed because I didn't do the work the way they wanted it done. In fact after scoring the 12.8 in middle school I was asked why I was failing and my exact answer was I thought the teacher taught it wrong so I did it my way.

All I am saying is smart people come in all different shapes and sizes have something to offer just because you don't choose the field of science or engineering why should that exclude them from the choices. My cousin Mathew is one I would choose to survive that kid is to dang smart for his own good sometimes.

As millionaires and billionaires so because Paris Hilton is millionaire she should be saved? Allot of the 1% got there money from older generations of their family all it makes them is privileged brats.

Those people could get the things done after an extinction level event. Could we? Maybe after another couple of thousand of years! Since that is what it took to get to where we are today?

Scientists and Engineers could I will not disagree with that. But again I ask why should someone like Paris Hilton who hasn't done a dang thing for humanity will her millions or the Olsen twins with their billions be saved before someone like my cousin Mathew who should and would help humanity but for the time being chooses something he enjoys doing over something he is really good at (a truck driver with an engineering degree.)? And who determines this and what right do they have?

It would but why would it matter not everyone can be saved it's just a fact of life. Then again you never know something good could come of it being known. Some Joe nobody a previously unknown genius could come out of the fold and say hey I got this cool Idea to save allot more lives. Think about it if Einstein had born into today’s world with his same Genius he would be discarded by society because his low education. Genius is born there not made through college degrees. Einstein would be nobody in today’s society because he didn't have the education everyone seems to expect of scientist and engineers but through a bit of chaos and confusion someone like him could rise to the occasion and create a whole new level of understanding. Chaos doesn't always mean bad things from it great things can come as well. Chaos is a fact of life and we learn allot about the universe and are selves through it.

Live in ignorance not at all. I know myself and family to well we would try to help others as much as possible do everything we could to try and prevent as much destruction as possible. Try to stop or delay what is happening as much as is possible. Because the love you describe is selfish love.

Ignorance is bliss but even in that ideal there is no guarantee those saved will be able to carry on the human race. With the type of Ignorance you describe arrogance comes along for the ride. A blind faith that a few can carry on where everyone else failed and died. Those few that you hold faith in a prone to the same flaws everyone else has human nature and human stupidity. You have faith that these few are smarter and carry on the future but these same people politicians, billionaires, scientist and engineers are the same people are polluting, destroying, and enslaving the world we live in today. It was ignorance that gave them the power, it is by ignorance that they still hold this power, and it is ignorance that makes some think they are better and more suited for the future then the rest. Extinction thru the truth is much more preferable then extinction through ignorance and arrogance.

It's better to be a slave and not have to think? It is better to be controlled then be free? That's just being lazy.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by xFiDgetx

Sadly you are labeled by a point value. Each time you cash your paycheck.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Might be true in a world where people weren't evil and corrupt.

But in the real world, almost all humans at the top, controlling this knowledge, ARE totally corrupt. So, no. You're wrong.

And as for the "millionaires & billionaires get things done" -- funniest comment I've seen on here in a while.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
You want to see the total collapse of society because of a couple hundred million who cant handle the truth. Go on and get your truth. Your ignorance is your bliss and without your ignorance you would have no bliss. Only pain and sorrow and death and destruction and genocide and rape and murder and riots and terror attacks and famine and pestilence and even more people who crave power that would not be as nice as us. Would you really want to be so selfish that truth should come no matter what the cost. And believe me these things would happen. You ignorant little infant. do you really want to go back to a wild west that is 500 million times worse and darker than the real one, just for truth. Like I said point system. And paris and the olsen twins. Get truckin real. You cant handle the truth. The truth would give you night mares. Maybe even make you want to kill your self after you get your truth. And trust me this time will come when the truth is revealed but only when we think you are as ready as you can be. There are things and plans in place that you could not begin to comprehend but trust me you do not want to know these things because I do not even want to know them. Sleepless nights. Gallons of scotch, whiskey brandy meade. It makes me sick that I know the things to come. YOU COULDN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. i CANT EVEN HANDLE THE TRUTH. And we know the things that would happen because there are many that have been told these things figured out these things. Many have tried to make these things public and many have been killed. People involved burned shoot tortured. burned in fires. Public shootings. You think you could handle the truth when the truth would infact kill you and cause massive genocide. Yes infact these thing might not be so bad if we didn't have corrupt people hungry for power and knowledge. But we cant change what we have done no matter how much we regret it. And there are some within the circle that do no regret it. Good night. be back on later.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Why do we not tell you the truth now if these things are already going to happen either way?

Damage control before the damage actually happens.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

You want to see the total collapse of society because of a couple hundred million who cant handle the truth. Go on and get your truth. Your ignorance is your bliss and without your ignorance you would have no bliss. Only pain and sorrow and death and destruction and genocide and rape and murder and riots and terror attacks and famine and pestilence and even more people who crave power that would not be as nice as us.

Nearly 7,000,000,000 people on this planet, 70,000,000 of which are in the 1%, 200,000,000 is roughly 3% of the worlds population. Pain, Sorrow, and Heart Ache are part of life no amount of ignorance can deny that nothing can stop these events not even the smartest people int he world. Death is a natural part of life denying it is Ignorance.

Destruction happens everyday from a mnior scale to large scale. Genocide happens it not an admirable human trait destroying each other, but through adversity and tradegy comes those who are willing to stand up and create change for the better. Genocide happens weather it be for greed, power, or for some insane need of a mad man. Terror attacks, War, and Murder are done for power, greed, religious belifs (another power play.) and for isane need by mad men. It is ignorance to deny these can happen, will happen, or can't happen to you.

Famine and Pestilence are facts of nature that can be prevented or slowed. To deny them and think everything is okay when they are not is stupid ignorance.

Rape and slavery happen everyday another poor trait of human society yet to deny them with ingnorance is not the way to stop them or preventing them from happening. In ignorance you would ignore these things when they happen and pretend like they are not there it does not mean they do not happen or can not happen to you. Ignorance makes you blind and is what gives people power and control over you.

Yet along with these bad things good things do happen just as many good things. People come together because of these tradgies and work together to try and change these things. It is the choas that is in life, nature and everything else. Do not deny them accept them and try to change and fix them nothing gets doen with blind ignorance.

Would you really want to be so selfish that truth should come no matter what the cost. And believe me these things would happen.

These things happen with out truth as well. IGNORANCE DOES NOT CREATE UTOPIA! Neather does the truth because Utopia does not exist. Selfish would be keeping that truth to yourself, Selfish would be using that truth for gain, Selfish would be using that truth to hold sway over others, and selfish would keeping the using that truth to say you are better then anyone else.

With your vision I could tell you I am God and because you are ignorant you have no way to refute this so long as I gave you food, shelter, and descent lifestyle. I could tell you not question me because I am right no matter how redicules my statements might be because I provide for you and give you what you need to survive. I could make stupid laws you would have to abid by them because I protect you. You have to do nothing except work, eat, sleep and abidded by my laws. Oh wait that sounds similiar to cult mantality.

You ignorant little infant. do you really want to go back to a wild west that is 500 million times worse and darker than the real one, just for truth. Like I said point system.

Ignorant little infant nice insult but if you where trying to offend me you failed. Because even though I feel ingorance is wrong and that the truth should be known I do not claim to be all knowing and wise. I am very well aware that I am ingorant when comes to certian subjects and material but like a child or infant I whish to learn and discover these things. I do not deny the truth when it is presented to me I accept it and go on with my new found knowledge. I am ignorant as we all are to some degree but I do not live in the blind ignorance you subscribe too.

The old west is not 500 million times worse then it is now sure medical knowledge isn't what it is today. Yet as for crime and corruption it really hasn't changed much in fact we have invented new crimes since then and new forms of curruption. Darker and scarier then now not all whichjust have newer ways of doing what they did back then.

And paris and the olsen twins. Get truckin real. You cant handle the truth. The truth would give you night mares. Maybe even make you want to kill your self after you get your truth.

You said millionares and billionares they are just examples of the people you seem to look up to that you think can change and fix the world with the money they have. The truth though is in an exstinction event those that have money, gold, or any other material wealth won't matter. In a post apocolyptic world food and shelter would become the primary resources needed to be anything of value. Money in that type world is useless its just paper to wipe your butt with. Gold will only have minor value because it's shiny and we humans seem to be attracted to shiny objects.

The world is already a scary place as whole I could die tomarrow because some maniac descides people should know what he thinks that's truth I don't live in parania of it. I don't have nightmares about it and I would never kill myself over it. I don't know what tommarow might bring it might be a good day or horrible day I don't fret about it. The truth would not give me nightmares I have seen some pretty horrific things and I am still going. I will endure what ever happens to me.

And trust me this time will come when the truth is revealed but only when we think you are ready. There are things and plans in place that you could not begin to comprehend but trust me you do not want to know these things because I do not even want to know them. Sleepless nights. Gallons of scotch, whiskey brandy meade. It makes me sick that I know the things to come. YOU COULDN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. i CANT EVEN HANDLE THE TRUTH.

A friend of mine once shoved cell phone picture of himself in thong underwear into my face I did not want to see but I did. I accepted it I moved on you and whoever we is (probably the voice in your head) have no idea what I can handle or what I am ready for. You would be suprised by what I can comprehend as well as most other people. I do not trust you because I know nothing about you trust is earned not given freely. What I want to know is not for you or the we to determine that is up for me to decide. Again what I can handle or what I am ready for is not up for you decide that is my choice.

Sleepless nights and gallons of booze is your own experience (if what you believe is not a delusion of insanity) people deal with things differently. For instance all my nights are sleepless I sleep during the day because of my work schedule. lol As for booze it doesn't make me forget or blank things out it makes my mind think about even more messed up things so I don't partake of it that often. So what I can handle and am ready and how I handle information is all up to me not anyone else.

And we know the things that would happen because there are many that have been told these things figured out these things. Many have tried to make these things public and many have been killed. People involved burned shoot tortured. burned in fires. Public shootings. You think you could handle the truth when the truth would infact kill you and cause massive genocide. Yes infact these thing might not be so bad if we didn't have corrupt people hungry for power and knowledge. But we cant change what we have done no matter how much we regret it. And there are those who do not regret it. Good night. be back on later.

These same people you want to have carry on the future of the human race?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
You are incapable of seeing the big picture...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

HERE IS YOUR ANSWER O.13

Well I will do my best to respond to your obviously paranoid view of the world. And remember my use of the word paranoia when you read the rest of my response.

We as a people know what "sapiens" are capable of. We as a people not an individual do not know what aliens/E.T's are capable of. Fear of the unknown ONLY breeds paranoia. Fear and paranoia combined almost always breeds panic, panic breeds chaos. If you doubt anything that I suggest that you correspond with anyone with a fairly large understand of human psychology before you respond to this or any other of my posts. And I will know if you did or not.

[COLOR=CYAN]

Fear yes breeds paranoia, and wrong decision making, 1 agrees as you said. So 1 doesn't doubt that in which you speak. Also I haven't consulted any psychology experts to verify if what you speak is truth so you can know that as I respond to your post about my FEAR level-

As for your view on the reptilians. Laughable. You have not the faintest idea and you cannot deduce truth of this subject from the babbling rantings of a paranoid person. And I will not respond to anything on the subject.

[color=cyan]
Hmm interesting you speak on 1z views of the Reptilians and laugh @ it even
Yes studies of this energy being known as the reptilians 1 has done. To better understand their motives on Earth and beyond. I am sorry you feel my understandings of them is incorrect. Yet you wish not to deny ignorance you say I display and help 1 understand. No instead you speak to 1 as if you are more mighty then more intelligent then the. And I am happy you are feeling yourself this way, with the UNIVERSAL knowledge you MUST possess about the reptilians. GOOD for you but I am going to follow my heart as I was delivered to do here in reference to Reptilians and any other energy forms within this lil Universe. OK if that's all right with you and since you are the ALL knowing I guess when it comes down to it WE SHALL SEE WERE YOUR ENERGY STANDS AND MINE. We have eternia to get more acquainted

[color=cyan]

HERE IS YOUR ANSWER

Your crazy Ophiuchus 13. But yes the children should be saved.

[color=cyan]

Wow I am flattered to have been mental evaluated by you the MOST HIGHEST, your evaluation matters much in 1z spiritual development, within this lil universe in which you MUST feel trapped as well. thank you and to assist in your evaluation I will agree that 1 is crazy, feel better I agreed with you, since you are so right about 1 in which you speak yet played no parts in 1z creation, interesting but still thanks for the compliment.

[color=cyan]

O. 13 HERE IS YOUR ANSWER

They are saving themselves to save humanity as a whole. Stop being selfish and start denying ignorance. Just because in theory you yourself will not be saved does not mean that they should not. And my post on the subject which this comment is about informs why they have plans in place to save themselves. I will say no more on this part of the subject because no more should be said nor is there a reason why there should be more said on the subject.

[color=cyan]

Really, they are saving themselves to preserve to core biologicals of humanity why the REAL humble are to perish- and your ok with this??? Seems you are following the paranoid crowd full of fear my friend. As I have stated in many of my post in this interwebs forum ATS I AM STAYING ABOVE GROUND 1 HAS NO NEED TO DUCK AND RUN LOL. But I guess that's my paranoia and craziness combined to create my chaotic mind. So 1 wasn't scheduled to go below ground in these bases - SO 1 DOESN'T FELL SAD THAT 1 WONT BE SAVED, K. But 1 does feel the core genetics of humanity (sapiens sapiens) are not going to be permitted to go AND I ROLE WITH THEM. SO enjoy your duck and run mentality of non fear and non paranoia but 1 thinks your lying to yourself about WHO'S IN FEAR HERE, but ok..

[color=cyan]
I feel many would be sad and would go to their families around the world that they may have not seen in a long time to regather and I think that should be allowed, DON'T YOU?

O.13 HERE IS YOUR ANSWER

if you pay attention to the posts a previous answer in this comment will answer the question. And the airports are going to have the most trouble when the extinction level event is upon us and it is public knowledge. Everyone will be wanting to fly home, thus causing massive riots AND MURDERS in every airport in the world. At which time the airports will be shutdown because like you said people will want to be with there family's. And who WILL work when an E.L.E. is made public knowledge or just happens. No more said on the subject. You have not the mental aptitude to figure these things out then you are one of the people that would not perpetuate life after an E.L.E. and you would be pointless to save.

[color=cyan]

WOW now you gone go and try and play GOD with the---CROSSED--- @You have not the mental aptitude to figure these things out then you are one of the people that would not perpetuate life after an E.L.E. and you would be pointless to save. Thank YOU MOST HIGHEST FOR clarifying my path in the 3d realm MAY OUR ETERNAL ENERGIES MEET TO BETTER CLARIFY THINGS... Once again a fearful duck and run statement. So to you you feel they who would want to see their families basically dont deserve to because it would shut down transport systems AGAIN YOU GIVE SAPIENS SAPIENS TOO LESS CREDIT but that's fine think of them as you wish. I feel that humanity would be able to coordinate transportation as best they could in these harsh time in which your fearful text speak. And thanks again for allowing me to see that you feel 1 is a pointless save. 1 wont put such judgments upon you EVEN IF 1 COULD, this is where we differ.

[color=cyan]

And what about family that is distant and still loved that many may want to reach are they just to be separated for good in this 3d location from event or is it better to let them travel to them?

Well I have taking time to answer your question about what good is truth and appreciate how you took your lil sneak jabs and tried to tell 1 of how fearful and paranoid 1 is. maybe you should read my thread on FEARLESSNESS ad you would have a bit more of an understanding of who sign in ATS name OPHIUCHUS 13 IS. But sadly enough I think you light evaluation of 1 has misguided your interpretations of the. And that is fine, but whenever you attempt to degrade any energy form please make sure you know what your are dealing with as to prevent you from being the Donkey of the show, feel me.

Be well and nice chatting with you in time you shall know WHY I am how I am.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

edit on 7/28/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Why do we not tell you the truth now if these things are already going to happen either way?

Damage control before the damage actually happens.

And yet your energies are trapped within this LiL universe as well .
Controll the damage then as GODS if this is what you think you are. Maybe the Creator will send somethings to controll the universe as it is the CREATORS AND ALL WIHIN IT AS WELL BELONG TO CREATOR ENERGY, RIGHT OR DO YOU DENY?
ONCE AGAIN A PARANOID STATEMENT SMH WE SHALL SEE.

[/COLOR]

I guess if there was a Universal regathering of ALL energies and you werescheduled to be part of it, you wouldnt want to know ALSO, as it controlls many losing it trying to RUN from the energy that has came forth to BALANCE the FLAWED, if many knew within this universe the CREATORS CREATING ABILITIES they would behave as a FAMILY not as Oppressors. Ok im going to do like you and close argument. My points are shared.

No more sneak jabs K

edit on 7/28/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

What proof do you have that aliens are among us? I have family members that claim they have seen "people" with solid dark eyes and they knew that those people were not human. Could these be the aliens that are among us? Who the heck knows. All I know is that what we are being told is not what is really out these. Whether or not we ever get to know the truth is the big question.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Interesting views...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join